WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dark Realm of Ozzy Osbourne
Embassies: The Empty Quarter.
Black Sabbath is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Black Sabbath
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Black Sabbath is ranked 6,146th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Dark Realm of Ozzy Osbourne||New York Times Democracy||“Iron, Man”|
- 54 days ago: Embassy established between The Empty Quarter and Black Sabbath.
- 57 days ago: The Dark Realm of Ozzy Osbourne agreed to construct embassies with The Empty Quarter.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Black Sabbath.
- 60 days ago: The Thirteen Models of Hordika Ecumene of the region The Empty Quarter proposed constructing embassies.
- 60 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Black Sabbath.
- 178 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Black Hole.
- 178 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Black Sea.
- 260 days ago: Embassy established between Black Sabbath and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 263 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku agreed to construct embassies.
- 265 days ago: The Dark Realm of Ozzy Osbourne proposed constructing embassies with Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Black Sabbath Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.