WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Bhutan
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 16,924th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Free Land of Bhutan Warriors||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience can conquer destiny.”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- 31 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for Europeia.
- 31 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Osiris.
- 31 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from Osiris.
- 46 days ago: Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness ceased to exist.
- 104 days ago: Paragon 37 of the region Asprahasken withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 109 days ago: The Kingdom of Dashaqueetra ceased to exist.
- 110 days ago: The Empire of The B L C E S of the region Asprahasken proposed constructing embassies.
- 118 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for The Republic Nations.
- 120 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from Lazarus.
- 157 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Bhutan.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.