WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Bhutan
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 16,085th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|3.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan||Democratic Socialists||“Taking the middle path to happyness”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Howrah of the region Kolkata proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The Big Dragon of Bhutan departed this region for Abkhazia.
- : The Kingdom of The Big Dragon of Bhutan arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Vanguard Nation of Freehold of Jeub of the region The Socialist States of the Philippines proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Balder.
- : Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness ceased to exist.
- : The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from The East Pacific.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.