WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Bhutan
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 17,675th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee||New York Times Democracy||“Happy as a bee!”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- 36 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from The East Pacific.
- 52 days ago: The Free Land of Bhutan Warriors departed this region for The Germanic Region of Failed Nations.
- 118 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for Europeia.
- 119 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Osiris.
- 119 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from Osiris.
- 133 days ago: Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness ceased to exist.
- 192 days ago: Paragon 37 of the region Asprahasken withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 196 days ago: The Kingdom of Dashaqueetra ceased to exist.
- 198 days ago: The b l c e s of the region Asprahasken proposed constructing embassies.
- 205 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for The Republic Nations.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.