WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Bhutan
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 12,266th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|2.||The 7-7 Flying Trampler of Lord of the pit||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sh*t! een lord of the pit!.”|
|3.||The Home of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
- 8 days ago: Embassy established between Bhutan and Australia.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Neale Junction of the region Australia agreed to construct embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness proposed constructing embassies with Australia.
- 26 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Free Trade Land of the region NAFTA proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Empire of Siufaga of the region Siufaga Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Osiris.
- 127 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Remoqoq departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 127 days ago: Huteton departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 130 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Remoqoq arrived from The Smoking Section.