WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Bhutan
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 6,276th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- : Bhutan ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Vla of the region Russia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of PeoplesRepublic of China of the region Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of GO arrived from Balder.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of GO ceased to exist.
- : The Parinirvāṇa Vihāra of Bodhi Nirvana of the region Buddhism proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Howrah of the region Kolkata proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Profound Celestial Peace of The Big Dragon of Bhutan departed this region for Abkhazia.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.