WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Bhutan
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 14,851st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan||Democratic Socialists||“Taking the middle path to happyness”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|3.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- : The Nomadic Peoples of GO arrived from Balder.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of GO ceased to exist.
- : The Parinirvāṇa Vihāra of Bodhi Nirvana of the region Buddhism proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Howrah of the region Kolkata proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Profound Celestial Peace of The Big Dragon of Bhutan departed this region for Abkhazia.
- : The Profound Celestial Peace of The Big Dragon of Bhutan arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Vanguard Nation of Freehold of Jeub of the region The Socialist States of the Philippines proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Bhutan arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee ceased to exist.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.