WA Delegate: None.
Bhutan contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Bhutan
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Bhutan is ranked 16,319th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Queen's State of Potiaxam||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forgotten hopes”|
|2.||The Free Land of Bhutan Warriors||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Patience can conquer destiny.”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The best thing in the world”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of GO||Anarchy||“Rise Up!”|
- 3 hours ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for Europeia.
- 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness arrived from Osiris.
- 4 hours ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from Osiris.
- 14 days ago: Regional Founder The Nomadic Peoples of Pursuit of Happiness ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: Paragon 37 of the region Asprahasken withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 77 days ago: The Kingdom of Dashaqueetra ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: The Empire of The B L C E S of the region Asprahasken proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee departed this region for The Republic Nations.
- 88 days ago: The Pleasant Buzzing of Metabumblebee arrived from Lazarus.
- 125 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Bhutan.
Bhutan Regional Message Board
I see, I'll stay here for the next 10 years or so.
Seeking nirvana is a life long journey.
True my friend, perhaps even longer
Post by Shangri-ma suppressed by Hraphaasso.
*I'm back from Nirvana*
Life is a journey.
A never ending journey to find nirvana.