WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Beyond the Sea
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Beyond the Sea is ranked 1,021st in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Republic of Thaipursia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Born of the Sea , Favoured of Heaven”|
|2.||The Empire of Theranis III||Father Knows Best State||“Tik UulTheraakis Maakh ! (Therakis will lead the way ”|
|3.||The Republic of The Bigfin Squid||Democratic Socialists||“Look how long our arms are!”|
|4.||The Great Whiteness of Bruce-the-Shark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fish are friends, not food.”|
|5.||The Commonwealth of Polinikia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“ I Raro Rani, I tasi poe (Under One Heaven, One People)”|
|6.||The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Borat we trust”|
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies lost WA Delegate status.
- 9 days ago: The Brave Crusading Pope of Urban II departed this region for Glasir.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies departed this region for The Free.
- 9 days ago: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye arrived from Balder.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Samoupravljanje departed this region for Unity.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Le Marquis de Condorcet departed this region for Waves.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Colony of PlatypusHead from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Borderlands of Kill All Environment from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Republic of JMDFN from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Theocracy of Religionation from the region.
Beyond the Sea Regional Message Board
I like the new flag. Nice work.
Bruce's recommendation, I couldn't find the old one ;)
Who's still here?
And also, is anyone interested in keeping this place safe, or is this region sort of dead?
It is rather dead, and the quantity of new members is slightly worrying. Not the lake of, rather the three rather blatant copy-Nations that arrived a day or so ago, under the prefixes of "Colonies"...
Yeah they are mine, nothing to worry about.
Thanks for saying :)
Hello, we've come for the all you can drink booze since it is indeed Friday. Its always good to enjoy a drink after sending invaders home crying to their mommies.
We have rum, bourbon, whiskey, and vodka. Oh and pineapple juice and orange slices! Help yourself.
And thanks for the help.