WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Beyond the Sea
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Beyond the Sea is ranked 9,087th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Polinikia||Democratic Socialists||“ I Raro Rani, I tasi poe (Under One Heaven, One People)”|
|2.||The Great Whiteness of Bruce-the-Shark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fish are friends, not food.”|
|3.||The Republic of The Bigfin Squid||Democratic Socialists||“Look how long our arms are!”|
|4.||The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Borat we trust”|
|5.||The Republic of Thaipursia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Born of the Sea , Favoured of Heaven”|
|6.||The Empire of Theranis III||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Tik UulTheraakis Maakh ! (Therakis will lead the way ”|
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : Cuba revolucionaria of the region The Sea proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye banned The Field Marshal of Paulus from the region.
- : The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye arrived from Balder.
- : The Empire of Darth Raider departed this region for The real roleplay region.
- : The Lord of The Rings departed this region for The real roleplay region.
- : The Field Marshal of Paulus departed this region for The real roleplay region.
- : The Empire of Darth Raider arrived from North American Imperium.
- : The Lord of The Rings arrived from The intergalactic embassy.
- : The Field Marshal of Paulus arrived from The intergalactic embassy.
Beyond the Sea Regional Message Board
I like the new flag. Nice work.
Bruce's recommendation, I couldn't find the old one ;)
Who's still here?
And also, is anyone interested in keeping this place safe, or is this region sort of dead?
It is rather dead, and the quantity of new members is slightly worrying. Not the lake of, rather the three rather blatant copy-Nations that arrived a day or so ago, under the prefixes of "Colonies"...
Yeah they are mine, nothing to worry about.
Thanks for saying :)
Hello, we've come for the all you can drink booze since it is indeed Friday. Its always good to enjoy a drink after sending invaders home crying to their mommies.
We have rum, bourbon, whiskey, and vodka. Oh and pineapple juice and orange slices! Help yourself.
And thanks for the help.