WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Beyond the Sea
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Beyond the Sea is ranked 2,708th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Republic of Thaipursia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Born of the Sea , Favoured of Heaven”|
|2.||The Empire of Theranis III||Father Knows Best State||“Tik UulTheraakis Maakh ! (Therakis will lead the way ”|
|3.||The Republic of The Bigfin Squid||Democratic Socialists||“Look how long our arms are!”|
|4.||The Great Whiteness of Bruce-the-Shark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fish are friends, not food.”|
|5.||The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Borat we trust”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Polinikia||Democratic Socialists||“ I Raro Rani, I tasi poe (Under One Heaven, One People)”|
- 5 days ago: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye banned The Field Marshal of Paulus from the region.
- 5 days ago: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Darth Raider departed this region for The Real Roleplay Region.
- 5 days ago: The Lord of The Rings departed this region for The Real Roleplay Region.
- 5 days ago: The Field Marshal of Paulus departed this region for The Real Roleplay Region.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Darth Raider arrived from North American Imperium.
- 5 days ago: The Lord of The Rings arrived from The Intergalactic Embassy.
- 5 days ago: The Field Marshal of Paulus arrived from The Intergalactic Embassy.
- 9 days ago: Regional Founder The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of Submarland of the region Deepsea proposed constructing embassies.
Beyond the Sea Regional Message Board
I like the new flag. Nice work.
Bruce's recommendation, I couldn't find the old one ;)
Who's still here?
And also, is anyone interested in keeping this place safe, or is this region sort of dead?
It is rather dead, and the quantity of new members is slightly worrying. Not the lake of, rather the three rather blatant copy-Nations that arrived a day or so ago, under the prefixes of "Colonies"...
Yeah they are mine, nothing to worry about.
Thanks for saying :)
Hello, we've come for the all you can drink booze since it is indeed Friday. Its always good to enjoy a drink after sending invaders home crying to their mommies.
We have rum, bourbon, whiskey, and vodka. Oh and pineapple juice and orange slices! Help yourself.
And thanks for the help.