WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Beyond the Sea
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Beyond the Sea is ranked 8,187th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Republic of The Bigfin Squid||Democratic Socialists||“Look how long our arms are!”|
|2.||The Great Whiteness of Bruce-the-Shark||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fish are friends, not food.”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Polinikia||Democratic Socialists||“ I Raro Rani, I tasi poe (Under One Heaven, One People)”|
|4.||The Empire of Theranis III||Father Knows Best State||“Tik UulTheraakis Maakh ! (Therakis will lead the way ”|
|5.||The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Borat we trust”|
|6.||The Republic of Thaipursia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Born of the Sea , Favoured of Heaven”|
- 30 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies lost WA Delegate status.
- 31 days ago: The Brave Crusading Pope of Urban II departed this region for Glasir.
- 31 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies departed this region for The Free.
- 31 days ago: The Greatest Country of Aesehtdnoye arrived from Balder.
- 31 days ago: The Republic of Samoupravljanje departed this region for Unity.
- 31 days ago: The Republic of Le Marquis de Condorcet departed this region for Waves.
- 31 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned Platypushead from the region.
- 31 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned Kill all environment from the region.
- 31 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Republic of JMDFN from the region.
- 31 days ago: The Armed Republic of Outlaw Gentlemen and Shady Ladies banned The Theocracy of Religionation from the region.
Beyond the Sea Regional Message Board
I like the new flag. Nice work.
Bruce's recommendation, I couldn't find the old one ;)
Who's still here?
And also, is anyone interested in keeping this place safe, or is this region sort of dead?
It is rather dead, and the quantity of new members is slightly worrying. Not the lake of, rather the three rather blatant copy-Nations that arrived a day or so ago, under the prefixes of "Colonies"...
Yeah they are mine, nothing to worry about.
Thanks for saying :)
Hello, we've come for the all you can drink booze since it is indeed Friday. Its always good to enjoy a drink after sending invaders home crying to their mommies.
We have rum, bourbon, whiskey, and vodka. Oh and pineapple juice and orange slices! Help yourself.
And thanks for the help.