WA Delegate: The United Provinces of Vasinoia (elected 76 days ago)
Founder: The Royal Commonwealth of -Bederich-
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Bethel Park
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Bethel Park is ranked 5,517th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Principality of Raurosia||Democratic Socialists||“Mensch von allen Verhältnissen, das Land gehört Ihnen.”|
|2.||The Social Democracy of The Casseopians||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ukosbaal Unekidad Dimkraato”|
|3.||The United Provinces of Vasinoia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Stand As One Or Not At All”|
|4.||The Royal Commonwealth of -Bederich-||Corporate Bordello||“Truth Prevails”|
|5.||The Republic of Cheuptaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To truely live is to live here”|
|6.||The Royal Commonwealth of Bederich||Anarchy||“Truth Prevails”|
|7.||The Federation of Sathomas||Compulsory Consumerist State||“By the sword we seek peace”|
|8.||The Republic of Lamarestan||Corporate Police State||“Death to those who oppose Fats!”|
|9.||The Oppressed Peoples of 6K||Capitalist Paradise||“Behind every great fortune there is a crime.”|
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Allied States of Scandigard ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Austro-Germanic-Slavic Empire departed this region for Slavia.
- 7 days ago: The Fake Federation of Dlacey ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Edmund Blackadder ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Destroye ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Austro-Germanic-Slavic Empire arrived from Slavia.
- 28 days ago: The Dictatorship of BBrown ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Federation of Cesysea ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Empire of Alossa departed this region for Madrigal.
- 35 days ago: The Empire of Alossa arrived from Elemental Chaos.
Bethel Park Regional Message Board
Sounds like a great idea.
Such as a war
I'm up for a war
Will this one actually not end at an arbitrary point though
So are we gonna start this war?
Yes. I think it should be at a tech level around the 1700s
That sounds good. Who all is in?
count me in!
I am, as seems clear, in.