WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Nintendo, Union of Nationalists, Yerushalem VI, Sagittarius Arm, Libertatem, World Alliance, Goal, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Foxtopia, Mont Pelerin Society, Alliance of New Europe, Liberland, The Mystical Council, libertarian, The Greater Empire, and The Utopian Freesocialists.
Benevolent Capitalism contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Benevolent Capitalism
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Benevolent Capitalism is ranked 687th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Ad Interim Regional Overseer of Kapitalistiske||Capitalizt||“The People Rule.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Mountain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“High”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Rossianian Empire and Benevolent Capitalism.
- : The Fujiwara no Kaguya of Vandoosa Siebzehn of the region Rossianian Empire ordered the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- : Embassy established between Benevolent Capitalism and The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Ad Interim Regional Overseer of Kapitalistiske agreed to construct embassies with The Utopian Freesocialists.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : Send in jan egeland ceased to exist.
- : The Founder of Liberosia of the region Libertatem cancelled the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- : The KPA Comrade General of The Monkey Brigades of the region Libertatem ordered the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- : Embassy cancelled between Kapitalist paradise and Benevolent Capitalism.
- : Lesser ancapistan ceased to exist.
Benevolent Capitalism Regional Message Board
Hi! We're glad to be back up and running again!
Post self-deleted by Macosky.
Hello, Glad the region is in capable hands. It was my honor and a pleasure to serve within the many governments we had and tried. To all of the leaders that served, many of which aren't around anymore, I thank you. And to the people, of course. I had used the Delegate position during the reign of the defunct Founder, Sarpyism, to preserve the region from extinction and bridge the way to new leadership. Then, after we were raided then liberated, I finally found the power to refound this region with my title card on the top. During my absence, a wonderful government was set up and we had tremendous successes as time drew on, the success dwindled and the leaders, including myself ceased to function. Kapitalistiske had been here from day one. We are all a unique part of the history and the future of this region. I will forever be in debt to this region for providing me with a place to go after being kicked out of my home early on. I will be floating around the world exploring what i haven't seen. No matter what happens, I will always be a warrior and a champion for benevolent capitalism. I hope that I can remain a friend of the region for a long time to come. Long Live Benevolent Capitalism!
The Office of the President of The Nation of Macosky
Frmr World Assembly Delegate to Benevolent Capitalism
Frmr Regional Founder of Benevolent Capitalism
I am vacating the Nation of Macosky, but I will return to continue my pursuits that I want to accomplish under a new alias. See you all soon.
The traditions and visions of Macosky will be carried out by and within Kapitalist Paradise. Thanks.
Best of luck to you. Will Macosky be joining your region?
No, Not as an active part of the community. The Nation of Macosky is officially in retirement. I don't know of any plans for a move to the new region.
Hello! Do you guys debate the principles of Benevolent Capitalism or anything?
Things were going well until everyone died.