WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nation of Macosky
Embassies: REATO, Libertatem, World Alliance, Republic of Conservadom, Nintendo, Natan Region, Sagittarius Arm, Vissella, The Vast, Serenity, United Federation of Planets, Iran, Spokane, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The League of United Nations, and 26 others.League of Christian Nations, Black Mesa Islands, New Republica, The Seventh Bay, League of Independent Nations, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The Darwin Allied Republics, Blahbania, Strategos Prime, Yerushalem VI, Union of Nationalists, The United League of Empires, The Region of Industrious Nations, Industry and Corporations, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Ivory Tower, Alliance of New Europe, Wyndia, The Western Empire, Moneylania, The Confederacy of Allied Nations, The Illuminati, The Americas, The Federal Islands, Nations of Yvesverse22, and The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Benevolent Capitalism
As a region, Benevolent Capitalism is ranked 1,335th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Anarcho-Capitalist Territory of Kapitalistiske||Capitalizt||“The People Rule.”|
|2.||The Free Land of Xardel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Money makes the world go around.”|
|3.||The United States of Jobsy||Democratic Socialists||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Nigal||Libertarian Police State||“Carpe Diem”|
|5.||The Colony of Pauly||Anarchy||“Power to the people!”|
|6.||The Hunters of Hundal||New York Times Democracy||“Live loud, live twice!”|
|7.||The Many Faces of Voldemor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Burn, burn, burn... burn it all!”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Mountain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“High”|
|9.||The Free Land of Maryland County||Right-wing Utopia||“American by birth - Southern by the Grace of God”|
|10.||The Federation of Thran||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raise above yourself!”|
- 20 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Talbor departed this region for Libertarian.
- 20 hours ago: The Borderlands of Yversy departed this region for Anarchy.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Ormundia departed this region for The Federation of Dethklok 1000.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Old Wisdom of Zyltsh departed this region for Equestria.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Varogian people departed this region for Union Of Social Communists.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Varogian people arrived from Alliance of socialist nations.
- 16 days ago: The Free Land of Maryland County arrived from The Darwin Allied Republics.
- 26 days ago: The Yotsuban Battalion of Great Byzantium of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- 28 days ago: The Borderlands of War Bringer 25 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- 29 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Atheist Empire and Benevolent Capitalism.
Benevolent Capitalism Regional Message Board
I can see why crushing fascists would bring you justification; you want to do what they do.
We should probably add the Red fleet to the list since they're helping too.
Its an interesting case study, actually. As Marx said, The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas. (from The German Ideology). Its amazing how far this can extend sometimes, how far the cultural hegemony can go.
Hardly; fascism represents the most extreme from of petit bourgeois reaction, when the petit bourgeois goes entirely over to the side of the big bourgeois. The policies undertaken by a fascist regime are those policies that the capitalist class would like to see carried out but cannot do, for fear of the proletariat, under its own banner or within the context of bourgeois 'democracy.'
This invasion is a perfect example of left unity and just as my quote from Trotsky I said yesterday as Astein "March Separately, but strike together" this is a perfect example of that quote :P
I have a simple request to all remaining invaders: Leave Now! your regional control is now over. I have dismantled your core reason for being here. I will be going through the roles of citizens here and I will be Ejecting the ones who don't belong. So please, you are not a native of this region or if you're not here to Support our region you must immediately Evacuate benevolent capitalism and never come back.
Greetings, Benevolent Capitalism. I have several messages to relay to this region:
- First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't have done more to help. I failed to properly organize the militaries of REATO signatories in what would be their first joint defense mission, and while I'm pleased that we've learned from our mistakes, and that the founder was able to return, I would also like to apologize for treating this mission as practice rather than an operation of the utmost importance. Though there are many military officials across allied nations who take responsibility for mistakes made during this defense mission, I take responsibility for our failure to secure this region long enough for you to return to an unoccupied Benevolent Capitalism. With your return, however, the operation is successful in any case, and both Riders and Reds have come away empty.
- I'm glad this region could return to the hands of its original residents. I believe there are a few defender nations about who know how to restore the region to its original settings and roll back any damage caused, and I'm sure they'll speak up soon. In any case, I would advise maintaining proper security in the future and avoiding long stretches of inactivity. In fact, I have two proposals I would like to make along these lines.
- You were once a member of REATO. I implore your government to sign the Second REAGAN Treaty - after the invasion of the Black Riders, and subsequent invasion of the state communists, you've seen the face of freedom's enemies here in the past few days. With your involvement, I believe we can do more to end the tyranny of totalitarian ideological groups that will mercilessly spread their sphere of influence regardless of whether their victims have moral reservations about fighting back.
- I would also like to extend an invitation to join the discussion on the International Republican Union; we're considering forming a new, significantly larger region out of multiple allied regions. If our planning is successful, it would be the most daring and broad-scaled merger NationStates has ever seen, and we are doing this for the purpose of creating an environment where nations can do as they please with sovereignty and independence without sacrificing regional security and activity to do so. If your region would be interested in taking part, please join the discussion.
Anyone with our WFE or any other regional documents? Send them to me. Thanks!