WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nation of Macosky
Embassies: REATO, Libertatem, World Alliance, Republic of Conservadom, Nintendo, Natan Region, Sagittarius Arm, Vissella, The Vast, Serenity, United Federation of Planets, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Iran, Spokane, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, and 31 others.The League of United Nations, League of Christian Nations, Black Mesa Islands, New Republica, the council of free nations, Panessos, The Seventh Bay, League of Independent Nations, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Liberty, Blahbania, International Republican Union, Strategos Prime, Yerushalem VI, Union of Nationalists, The United League of Empires, The Region of Industrious Nations, Industry and Corporations, Atheist Empire, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Ivory Tower, Alliance of New Europe, Wyndia, The Western Empire, Tychrome, Moneylania, The Confederacy of Allied Nations, The Illuminati, The Americas, and The Federal Islands.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Benevolent Capitalism
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Benevolent Capitalism is ranked 9,018th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Anarcho-Capitalist Territory of Kapitalistiske||Anarchy||“The People Rule.”|
|2.||The Many Faces of Voldemor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Burn, burn, burn... burn it all!”|
|3.||The Nation of Macosky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United We Stand”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Uphowlie||Democratic Socialists||“Power to the people!”|
|5.||The Colony of Pauly||Anarchy||“Power to the people!”|
|6.||The Nomadic Peoples of Talbor||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Sand is patient”|
|7.||The United Kingdom of Ormundia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Alea jacta est!”|
|8.||The Borderlands of Yversy||Democratic Socialists||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|9.||The Old Wisdom of Zyltsh||Democratic Socialists||“Choose wise”|
|10.||The Community of Teolar||Libertarian Police State||“The river flows endlessly to the sea”|
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Lord Robertson of Port Hellen ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Foreign-Commonwealth Banking Corporation of the region Empire City proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Empire of Vaygor of the region The Right Libertarian Bloc proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The united empire of corruption and Benevolent Capitalism.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Abkhazia and Benevolent Capitalism.
- 26 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United Republic of Liberty and Benevolent Capitalism.
- 28 days ago: The United Kingdom of Kyivsky of the region The federation of the americas proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Thessius and Benevolent Capitalism.
- 30 days ago: The Cimmerian Warmongers of Taropup of the region United Republic of Liberty ordered the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- 37 days ago: The Protectorate of Vandoosa Einunddreissig of the region The Galactic Empirical Republic withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Benevolent Capitalism Regional Message Board
I can see why crushing fascists would bring you justification; you want to do what they do.
We should probably add the Red fleet to the list since they're helping too.
Its an interesting case study, actually. As Marx said, The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas. (from The German Ideology). Its amazing how far this can extend sometimes, how far the cultural hegemony can go.
Hardly; fascism represents the most extreme from of petit bourgeois reaction, when the petit bourgeois goes entirely over to the side of the big bourgeois. The policies undertaken by a fascist regime are those policies that the capitalist class would like to see carried out but cannot do, for fear of the proletariat, under its own banner or within the context of bourgeois 'democracy.'
This invasion is a perfect example of left unity and just as my quote from Trotsky I said yesterday as Astein "March Separately, but strike together" this is a perfect example of that quote :P
I have a simple request to all remaining invaders: Leave Now! your regional control is now over. I have dismantled your core reason for being here. I will be going through the roles of citizens here and I will be Ejecting the ones who don't belong. So please, you are not a native of this region or if you're not here to Support our region you must immediately Evacuate benevolent capitalism and never come back.
Greetings, Benevolent Capitalism. I have several messages to relay to this region:
- First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't have done more to help. I failed to properly organize the militaries of REATO signatories in what would be their first joint defense mission, and while I'm pleased that we've learned from our mistakes, and that the founder was able to return, I would also like to apologize for treating this mission as practice rather than an operation of the utmost importance. Though there are many military officials across allied nations who take responsibility for mistakes made during this defense mission, I take responsibility for our failure to secure this region long enough for you to return to an unoccupied Benevolent Capitalism. With your return, however, the operation is successful in any case, and both Riders and Reds have come away empty.
- I'm glad this region could return to the hands of its original residents. I believe there are a few defender nations about who know how to restore the region to its original settings and roll back any damage caused, and I'm sure they'll speak up soon. In any case, I would advise maintaining proper security in the future and avoiding long stretches of inactivity. In fact, I have two proposals I would like to make along these lines.
- You were once a member of REATO. I implore your government to sign the Second REAGAN Treaty - after the invasion of the Black Riders, and subsequent invasion of the state communists, you've seen the face of freedom's enemies here in the past few days. With your involvement, I believe we can do more to end the tyranny of totalitarian ideological groups that will mercilessly spread their sphere of influence regardless of whether their victims have moral reservations about fighting back.
- I would also like to extend an invitation to join the discussion on the International Republican Union; we're considering forming a new, significantly larger region out of multiple allied regions. If our planning is successful, it would be the most daring and broad-scaled merger NationStates has ever seen, and we are doing this for the purpose of creating an environment where nations can do as they please with sovereignty and independence without sacrificing regional security and activity to do so. If your region would be interested in taking part, please join the discussion.
Anyone with our WFE or any other regional documents? Send them to me. Thanks!