WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Nation of Macosky
Embassies: REATO, Libertatem, World Alliance, Republic of Conservadom, Conservatopia, Nintendo, Natan Region, Sagittarius Arm, Vissella, Abkhazia, The Vast, Serenity, United Federation of Planets, The United Empires Of the Raht Sea, Iran, United Empire of Islam, and 48 others.Trixie Supremacy, Spokane, Eastern Roman Empire, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Equestrian Wasteland, The League of United Nations, Francia, League of Christian Nations, Black Mesa Islands, New Republica, The Central European Democratic Alliance, the council of free nations, The United Nations of Freedom, Panessos, The Seventh Bay, League of Independent Nations, Alliance of Bearded Men, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Liberty, Blahbania, United Republic of Liberty, International Republican Union, Strategos Prime, Libertarian Party libertarians, Yerushalem VI, Union of Nationalists, The United League of Empires, The Region of Industrious Nations, United Alliance Of Nations, Industry and Corporations, Atheist Empire, Thessius, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, Ivory Tower, Alliance of New Europe, Wyndia, The Western Empire, Tychrome, Federation of the Capitalistic Pacific, Moneylania, The Confederacy of Allied Nations, The Illuminati, The Americas, The United Empire of Corruption, International Liberty Alliance, The Black Riders, and The Federal Islands.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Benevolent Capitalism
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Benevolent Capitalism is ranked 12,095th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Republic of Raunder||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|2.||The Kapitalistendiktatur of Frisian Inseln||Corporate Police State||“Hoch lebe Übermensch.”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Uphowlie||Democratic Socialists||“Power to the people!”|
|4.||The Capitalists of Quintar||Authoritarian Democracy||“God, county and money.”|
|5.||The United States of Profit Incentive||Father Knows Best State||“Once you have their money, you never give it back”|
|6.||The Borderlands of Yversy||Democratic Socialists||“E Pluribus Unum”|
|7.||The Federation of Thran||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raise above yourself!”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Ruhsal||Tyranny by Majority||“Övgü için Arazi”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Mountain||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“High”|
|10.||The Nation of Macosky||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United We Stand”|
- 13 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Northern Hemisphere and Benevolent Capitalism.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The People's Republic of Libertatem Sentinel 21 departed this region for Minerva Reefs.
- 4 days ago: The Nation of Macosky changed the regional password.
- 4 days ago: The Matriarchy of Kim Kardashian II departed this region for Greater Regional Alliance.
- 12 days ago: The Federation of The Eastern Antarctic State of the region The Remnants of The United Study Group proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Nation of Macosky lost WA Delegate status.
- 17 days ago: The Free Land of Anarcho-Sannikov ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Island Federation of United States of Brassia of the region The council of free nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- 20 days ago: The Fiefdom of Lord Drizzy XVIII of the region The council of free nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Benevolent Capitalism.
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Desdenea of the region The House of The Sun proposed constructing embassies.
Benevolent Capitalism Regional Message Board
I can see why crushing fascists would bring you justification; you want to do what they do.
We should probably add the Red fleet to the list since they're helping too.
Its an interesting case study, actually. As Marx said, The ideas of the ruling class are in every epoch the ruling ideas, i.e. the class which is the ruling material force of society, is at the same time its ruling intellectual force. The class which has the means of material production at its disposal, has control at the same time over the means of mental production, so that thereby, generally speaking, the ideas of those who lack the means of mental production are subject to it. The ruling ideas are nothing more than the ideal expression of the dominant material relationships, the dominant material relationships grasped as ideas. (from The German Ideology). Its amazing how far this can extend sometimes, how far the cultural hegemony can go.
Hardly; fascism represents the most extreme from of petit bourgeois reaction, when the petit bourgeois goes entirely over to the side of the big bourgeois. The policies undertaken by a fascist regime are those policies that the capitalist class would like to see carried out but cannot do, for fear of the proletariat, under its own banner or within the context of bourgeois 'democracy.'
This invasion is a perfect example of left unity and just as my quote from Trotsky I said yesterday as Astein "March Separately, but strike together" this is a perfect example of that quote :P
I have a simple request to all remaining invaders: Leave Now! your regional control is now over. I have dismantled your core reason for being here. I will be going through the roles of citizens here and I will be Ejecting the ones who don't belong. So please, you are not a native of this region or if you're not here to Support our region you must immediately Evacuate benevolent capitalism and never come back.
Greetings, Benevolent Capitalism. I have several messages to relay to this region:
- First of all, I'm sorry I couldn't have done more to help. I failed to properly organize the militaries of REATO signatories in what would be their first joint defense mission, and while I'm pleased that we've learned from our mistakes, and that the founder was able to return, I would also like to apologize for treating this mission as practice rather than an operation of the utmost importance. Though there are many military officials across allied nations who take responsibility for mistakes made during this defense mission, I take responsibility for our failure to secure this region long enough for you to return to an unoccupied Benevolent Capitalism. With your return, however, the operation is successful in any case, and both Riders and Reds have come away empty.
- I'm glad this region could return to the hands of its original residents. I believe there are a few defender nations about who know how to restore the region to its original settings and roll back any damage caused, and I'm sure they'll speak up soon. In any case, I would advise maintaining proper security in the future and avoiding long stretches of inactivity. In fact, I have two proposals I would like to make along these lines.
- You were once a member of REATO. I implore your government to sign the Second REAGAN Treaty - after the invasion of the Black Riders, and subsequent invasion of the state communists, you've seen the face of freedom's enemies here in the past few days. With your involvement, I believe we can do more to end the tyranny of totalitarian ideological groups that will mercilessly spread their sphere of influence regardless of whether their victims have moral reservations about fighting back.
- I would also like to extend an invitation to join the discussion on the International Republican Union; we're considering forming a new, significantly larger region out of multiple allied regions. If our planning is successful, it would be the most daring and broad-scaled merger NationStates has ever seen, and we are doing this for the purpose of creating an environment where nations can do as they please with sovereignty and independence without sacrificing regional security and activity to do so. If your region would be interested in taking part, please join the discussion.
Anyone with our WFE or any other regional documents? Send them to me. Thanks!