WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Belaruthenia
Belorussia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Belorussia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Belorussia is ranked 15,959th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Republic of Belaruthenia||New York Times Democracy||“Ivan hope”|
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Livonia and Belorussia.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of Livonialand of the region Livonia agreed to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between East Germany and Belorussia.
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between Belorussia and Ancient Lands.
- 13 days ago: The Demokratische Republik of Ostdeutschlander of the region East Germany agreed to construct embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Belaruthenia proposed constructing embassies with Livonia.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Belaruthenia proposed constructing embassies with East Germany.
- 15 days ago: The Island of Manitoulin of the region Ancient Lands agreed to construct embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Belaruthenia proposed constructing embassies with Ancient Lands.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Kromantse departed this region for Ancient Lands.
Belorussia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.