WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Egg patio
Baramule contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Baramule
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Baramule is ranked 17,638th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Physicist Computers of Paradoon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Scappare. Sė, Lontano Dalla Nostra Scienza”|
|2.||The Democratic States of YesoVenda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Long live the free”|
- 24 days ago: Tamany ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Rampana ceased to exist.
- 59 days ago: The Physicist Computers of Paradoon arrived from Lazarus.
- 59 days ago: Rampana arrived from Balder.
- 70 days ago: The Democratic States of YesoVenda arrived from Ainur.
- 71 days ago: Regional Founder The Kerun Conglomerate of Egg Patio ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: The Democratic States of YesoVenda departed this region for Ainur.
- 74 days ago: Rampana ceased to exist.
- 79 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ideals departed this region for Ainur.
- 79 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ideals arrived from Lazarus.
Baramule Regional Message Board
Neh, breb is not allowed.
...somewhat surprised that Baramule's managed to survive all this time
After all this time I come back to NS. I probably will be inactive and loose yesovenda again.
I need to help a friend but I will be back
So sad to be all alone in baramule