WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Egg patio
Baramule contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Baramule
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Baramule is ranked 510th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Free Nation of of Tamany||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We never forget”|
|2.||The Democratic States of YesoVenda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Long live the free”|
|3.||The Physicist Computers of Paradoon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Scappare. Sė, Lontano Dalla Nostra Scienza”|
- 4 days ago: Rampana ceased to exist.
- 32 days ago: The Physicist Computers of Paradoon arrived from Lazarus.
- 32 days ago: Rampana arrived from Balder.
- 44 days ago: The Democratic States of YesoVenda arrived from Ainur.
- 45 days ago: Regional Founder The Kerun Conglomerate of Egg Patio ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: The Democratic States of YesoVenda departed this region for Ainur.
- 47 days ago: Rampana ceased to exist.
- 53 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ideals departed this region for Ainur.
- 53 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Ideals arrived from Lazarus.
- 53 days ago: The Empire of Planet x32-536 of the region Schwveinhaulte proposed constructing embassies.
Baramule Regional Message Board
Neh, breb is not allowed.
...somewhat surprised that Baramule's managed to survive all this time
After all this time I come back to NS. I probably will be inactive and loose yesovenda again.
I need to help a friend but I will be back