WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of American-Pie
Band Camp contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Band Camp
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Band Camp is ranked 4,510th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Republic of American-Pie||Democratic Socialists||“A slice.”|
|2.||The Community of Band Camp||Left-wing Utopia||“We get it, you like American Pie”|
|3.||The Slippery Slope of The Lucky Flute||Father Knows Best State||“To boldly go where no flute has gone before”|
|4.||The Big Muddy of Please Walk Forward||Tyranny by Majority||“Please walk forward. Kindly move backward.”|
- : Noodle incident ceased to exist.
- : Noodle incident arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Australian pie ceased to exist.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Big Muddy of Please Walk Forward arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Slippery Slope of The Lucky Flute arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : Australian pie arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Community of Band Camp arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of American-Pie arrived from The Pacific.
- : The region was founded by The Republic of American-Pie.
Band Camp Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.