WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Reseda Island
Ba Sing Se is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Ba Sing Se
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Ba Sing Se is ranked 7,078th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Holy Fort of Chronos Tempest||New York Times Democracy||“Risen Gates won't Open”|
- 96 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 100 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front proposed constructing embassies.
- 184 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island departed this region for Albion.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected The Democratic Republic of Princess Cielly from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected Jack harkness from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected The Torn Community of Harvelle Roadhouse from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected The Stolen Space Territories of Hahahaha mine now from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected The Heavenly Host of Archangel Michael from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected Lignus from the region.
- 192 days ago: The Kingdom of Reseda Island ejected The highest dharma from the region.
Ba Sing Se Regional Message Board
This is fairly sad, as we of the Aniva Bay colony have only just arrived here in Ba Sing Se. We were under the impression that this was one of the finest cities that the Earth Kingdom still had to offer in these dark days of Fire Nation oppression. Why, then, is the region being shut down? It was a bastion of hope to those who had none.
May we at least request permission to stay until the walls of the city are finally torn down and we have no further recourse but to leave? It is most unfortunate that our arrival was, indeed, at such a poor time. We notice, for instance, that there have even been a few nations removed as of late. We hope this will not happen to the Aniva Bay colony.
The nation removed from this region was spamming out Message board.
Having scrolled up so to speak I noticed that. I'm sorry to hear that. If it's all the same to you, I'd like to stick around Ba Sing Se for the time being. Maybe I'll grab a bite to eat here and check out the badger-moles. How long do you plan on keeping it around before it finally closes? I'll probably end up visiting another Avatar region afterwards. I landed here because when I joined Nation States I searched through the anime tagged regions and decided to drop by.
The region will remain open until all the nations find new homes or die off.
For what it's worth then I'd like to stick around for at least a little while, then I might want to check out Omashu and maybe a few of the other avatar-themed regions before finding a more permanent home for my country.
Hmm, I might go nomadic for awhile before returning to one of the region we discussed on the forums.
Omashu is nice, though it seems someone re-founded the Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes, and Fire Nation.
By Weeks end the region shall be officially closed, between now and then members should seek new regions for at weeks end I will remove any remaining nation.