WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Azores Group
The embassy with Tarawa Atoll is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Azores is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Azores
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Azores is ranked 17,287th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Queen's State of Azores Group||Anarchy||“Vis Unita Maior Nunc et Semper”|
- : The Queen's State of Gilbert Kiritimati of the region Tarawa Atoll ordered the closure of its embassy in Azores.
- : Embassy established between The Pacific Union and Azores.
- : The Queen's State of Azores Group agreed to construct embassies with The Pacific Union.
- : The Queendom of Aitse of the region The Pacific Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of ST departed this region for Libertaria.
- : The Queen's State of BL departed this region for Abidjan.
- : The Queen's State of ST arrived from Asmara.
- : The Queen's State of Azores Group altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of BL arrived from Ngerulmud.
- : Embassy cancelled between Timor Leste and Azores.
Azores Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.