WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Stad (elected 108 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Avalon
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Avalon is ranked 4,606th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Theocracy of Yavsanotu||Psychotic Dictatorship||“One hand washes the other.”|
|2.||The Esteemed Muggles of Republic of Stanisstan||Left-wing Utopia||“Stan is and always shall be Stan”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Stad||New York Times Democracy||“Sol Invictus”|
|4.||The Holy Protectorate of Scottish Gargoyles||Left-wing Utopia||“We have none”|
|5.||The Mystic Isle of Foggy Avalon||Democratic Socialists||“All things are true”|
|6.||The Queendom of Ygret||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pro Patria”|
|7.||The Avalon Guard of Earls||Iron Fist Consumerists||“United”|
|8.||The Dominion of Flairs||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We will survive!”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Elonsay||Democratic Socialists||“The river flows endlessly to the sea”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Euryme||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Choose wise”|
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Avalon.
- 10 days ago: The Realm of GRO II of the region Valhalla proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Orthodox Republic of The Alexanderians of the region The United Nations Of Island States proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 25 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad updated the World Factbook entry.
- 27 days ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 27 days ago: The Holy Ice-Continent of Ancient Antarctica of the region The Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 27 days ago: Please insert nation name 18 of the region The Christian Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 29 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 30 days ago: The weaver ceased to exist.
Avalon Regional Message Board
Okay, so the priority for those of us researching a cure is to keep cure bombing each other so that we don't get overrun with zombies. Going well so far!
There is once again an empty seat on the round table. If you would like to nominate yourself or another, you have until the end of the month to do so. If there are then two or more candidates, a poll will be held to determine the winner; if there is only one candidate, they will win the seat uncontested; if there are no candidates by the end of the month, a nation will be appointed at my discretion. Good luck!
Welcome back, Stanisstan!
Dear knights of The Round Table,
A few days ago our youngest knight Sir Leonard the Well-endowed from Vesly took delegacy, changed the password and ejected Sir Stan the Splendid from the Republic of Stanisstan and myself.
He flew his banner over the region and claimed it as his own. I noticed my ejection, WA-ed my second nation: The County of Artin and reinstated Sir Stadius the Sleep-deprived from Stad as the rightfull delegate.
As he remained sleepy I asked some friends to help out and safe our embassies and revert all changes the usurpator has made.
Now we'll return the delegacy to Sir Stadius the Sleep-deprived from Stad and resume our duty as Guard of Avalon.
Faithfull to the Round Table,
Sir Roderick the Rogue from Earls
Having read the message from Earls on the events of the last few days, I must give my thanks to the loyal nations of Avalon, and particularly to The Avalon Guard of Earls and its dependency, The County of Artin. To commemorate these actions, and the actions of those who have defended the region against raiders and usurpers in the past, I have decided to create an order of chivalry: The Order of the Lady of the Lake. The aforementioned nations will be included, along with the Founder, all legitimate delegates, and when I get round to it, defenders who have helped in the past.
I apologise for my absence; I have been travelling in a country where stable internet access is uncommon, and will not return until the 20th of this month. Thanks again,
The position of Chancellor of the Exchequer is vacant. Anyone who would like to come forward, please do so before the 20th, otherwise I will simply appoint someone. If more than one candidate comes forward, A poll will be held. Thanks,
If the position is still for the taking, I'd like to apply