WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Stad (elected 3 days 3 hours ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Avalon
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Avalon is ranked 2,728th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Esteemed Muggles of Republic of Stanisstan||Left-wing Utopia||“Stan is and always shall be Stan”|
|2.||The Holy Protectorate of Scottish Gargoyles||New York Times Democracy||“We have none”|
|3.||The Oppressed Peoples of The Weaver||Democratic Socialists||“We Love Tom Hiddleston”|
|4.||The Amazon Federation of Drakonity||New York Times Democracy||“War is interested in you”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Prydn||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Live close to the Earth, and closer to the Heavens.”|
|6.||The Free Land of Celturos||Left-wing Utopia||“Just don't be an idiot.”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Stad||New York Times Democracy||“Sol Invictus”|
|8.||The Dominion of Flairs||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We will survive!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Vesly||New York Times Democracy||“Liberty”|
|10.||The Mystic Isle of Foggy Avalon||Democratic Socialists||“All things are true”|
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad password-protected the region.
- 18 hours ago: The Community of Cavemenia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Community of Cavemenia from the region.
- 18 hours ago: The Happy Pillager of Joy Man departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Happy Pillager of Joy Man from the region.
- 18 hours ago: The Sultanate of Epsilon Indi Pi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Sultanate of Epsilon Indi Pi from the region.
- 18 hours ago: The Borderlands of Tenth Squadron departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Borderlands of Tenth Squadron from the region.
- 18 hours ago: The Empire of Eestasieripnao departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Avalon Regional Message Board
Peace and joy and happy holidays to the isle of Avalon.
Welcome, all newcomers to Avalon. All WA nations are asked to endorse all other WA nations. This makes it much harder for invaders to take over. If you are a WA nation, and I have not endorsed you, just send me a message and I will oblige!
Enjoy your time here.
Well, our founder Palidor's back again, though hasn't returned to the region yet.
We've been floating between around 25-40 nations for a while now, and I think it's time to expand. In particular, we need more WA delegates. Is there anyone who could draft an invitation message/ send the message to prospective members? Thanks,
Stadius XXV of Stad
Hello there. I've been in this region for some time using different nations. Now, as Stad said, I brought my WA and endorsed everyone, it would be cool to have some endorsements in return.
Anyway, this is too quiet as of lately, isn't it?
Thank you for your endorsements, guys
Welcome, new arrivals. I hope you have a long and pleasant stay here. Please do get involved.
If anyone has a spare ten minutes and feels like sending some recruitment telegraphs, it would be much appreciated. The more the merrier!
I can't do it right now, maybe in a near future, Stad. But for now we should have nice welcoming telegrams and be a bit more active in the RMB if possible.
Have a nice day, everyone!
As you may have noticed, we recently suffered an invasion by raiders associated with the The Black Riders, during which I briefly lost the delegacy. Order has now been restored, and the raiders banned. If you notice any that have been missed, please telegram me.
Unfortunately, in order to prevent a repeat of the raid, I have temporarily password-protected the region. This will be lifted when the threat is judged to have subsided; in the meantime, I will look into raising the issue with the WA and defender regions.
One small matter remains: a vacancy in the round table. I had to restore our regional settings from an archived version of this page, which was not entirely up to date, and cannot remember who occupied the position. Please come forward!