WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Stad (elected 23 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Avalon
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Avalon is ranked 7,822nd in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Esteemed Muggles of Republic of Stanisstan||Left-wing Utopia||“Stan is and always shall be Stan”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of The Weaver||Democratic Socialists||“We Love Tom Hiddleston”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Stad||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sol Invictus”|
|4.||The Holy Protectorate of Scottish Gargoyles||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We have none”|
|5.||The Mystic Isle of Foggy Avalon||Democratic Socialists||“All things are true”|
|6.||The Democratic States of Ilyanion||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|7.||The Jingoistic States of Zoidlers||Father Knows Best State||“Whoomb”|
|8.||The Dominion of Uvgristan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Mutatio, Ignis Et Mare”|
|9.||The Commonwealth of Durmanon||Authoritarian Democracy||“The way it should be.”|
|10.||The Avalon Guard of Earls||Iron Fist Consumerists||“United”|
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Soviet Ozoiland of Vandoosa Funf of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Avalon.
- 9 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Free Forests of Rhosgobel of the region Ravencroft proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Esteemed Muggles of Republic of Stanisstan arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 23 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad replaced The County of Artin as WA Delegate.
- 24 days ago: The Avalon Guard of Earls arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 24 days ago: The County of Artin altered the region's flag.
- 24 days ago: The County of Artin unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 24 days ago: The County of Artin removed a dispatch.
Avalon Regional Message Board
Okay, so the priority for those of us researching a cure is to keep cure bombing each other so that we don't get overrun with zombies. Going well so far!
There is once again an empty seat on the round table. If you would like to nominate yourself or another, you have until the end of the month to do so. If there are then two or more candidates, a poll will be held to determine the winner; if there is only one candidate, they will win the seat uncontested; if there are no candidates by the end of the month, a nation will be appointed at my discretion. Good luck!
Welcome back, Stanisstan!
Dear knights of The Round Table,
A few days ago our youngest knight Sir Leonard the Well-endowed from Vesly took delegacy, changed the password and ejected Sir Stan the Splendid from the Republic of Stanisstan and myself.
He flew his banner over the region and claimed it as his own. I noticed my ejection, WA-ed my second nation: The County of Artin and reinstated Sir Stadius the Sleep-deprived from Stad as the rightfull delegate.
As he remained sleepy I asked some friends to help out and safe our embassies and revert all changes the usurpator has made.
Now we'll return the delegacy to Sir Stadius the Sleep-deprived from Stad and resume our duty as Guard of Avalon.
Faithfull to the Round Table,
Sir Roderick the Rogue from Earls
Having read the message from Earls on the events of the last few days, I must give my thanks to the loyal nations of Avalon, and particularly to The Avalon Guard of Earls and its dependency, The County of Artin. To commemorate these actions, and the actions of those who have defended the region against raiders and usurpers in the past, I have decided to create an order of chivalry: The Order of the Lady of the Lake. The aforementioned nations will be included, along with the Founder, all legitimate delegates, and when I get round to it, defenders who have helped in the past.
I apologise for my absence; I have been travelling in a country where stable internet access is uncommon, and will not return until the 20th of this month. Thanks again,