WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Stad (elected 33 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Avalon
As a region, Avalon is ranked 16,844th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Democratic States of Ilyanion||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|2.||The Incorporated States of Kaldona||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Kaldona, for Freedom”|
|3.||The Empire of Ylyandar||Democratic Socialists||“Remember the titans”|
|4.||The Dominion of Flairs||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We will survive!”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Cravin||Democratic Socialists||“Unity in diversity”|
|6.||The Community of Cavemenia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“below the surface is good”|
|7.||The Confederacy of 4islands||Capitalist Paradise||“Carpe diem”|
|8.||The Republic of The Republic of Old Northland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Forever Old Northland shall rise”|
|9.||The Free Land of Celturos||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Just don't be an idiot.”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Artin||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Liberté”|
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between New atrosia and Avalon.
- 12 days ago: The Guardians of Land filled with People departed this region for Spear Danes.
- 12 days ago: The Armed Republic of Shizensky Prime departed this region for London Bridge.
- 13 days ago: The Monotreme Oligarchy of Flying Platypuses departed this region for Unity.
- 13 days ago: The Next Open Chapter of Benevolent Thomas departed this region for Spear Danes.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad changed the regional password.
- 13 days ago: The Federation of Krack departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Federation of Krack from the region.
- 13 days ago: The Borderlands of Pandyssian Colonies departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 13 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad ejected and banned The Borderlands of Pandyssian Colonies from the region.
Avalon Regional Message Board
Thank you for your endorsements, guys
Welcome, new arrivals. I hope you have a long and pleasant stay here. Please do get involved.
If anyone has a spare ten minutes and feels like sending some recruitment telegraphs, it would be much appreciated. The more the merrier!
I can't do it right now, maybe in a near future, Stad. But for now we should have nice welcoming telegrams and be a bit more active in the RMB if possible.
Have a nice day, everyone!
As you may have noticed, we recently suffered an invasion by raiders associated with the The Black Riders, during which I briefly lost the delegacy. Order has now been restored, and the raiders banned. If you notice any that have been missed, please telegram me.
Unfortunately, in order to prevent a repeat of the raid, I have temporarily password-protected the region. This will be lifted when the threat is judged to have subsided; in the meantime, I will look into raising the issue with the WA and defender regions.
One small matter remains: a vacancy in the round table. I had to restore our regional settings from an archived version of this page, which was not entirely up to date, and cannot remember who occupied the position. Please come forward!
I think it was me, Sir Roderick the Rogue from Earls
Ooops I missed the invasion.
Thanks for everything, Stad. I will be more active from now on and help you guys with regional security.
Today, another raid occurred. This means that someone within the region gave out the password to a raider. This may have been a mistake, as the raider may have posed as an innocent prospective member, or it may have been intentional. If anyone has any information, or any suspicions, please telegram me.
The raid was ultimately unsuccessful, thanks to a team of defenders who came to our aid. Thanks to The Guardians of Land filled with People, The Next Open Chapter of Benevolent Thomas, The Armed Republic of Shizensky Prime and The Monotreme Oligarchy of Flying Platypuses for defending.
P.S. The region's password has now been changed and concealed.
New flag! I hope you guys like it.
Also, I guess Stad is right and a secret password is the best we can have for now...