WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Stad (elected 94 days ago)
Infection Rate: 81.4% (52.21 billion infected, 11.94 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 45.7 Catastrophic
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Avalon
As a region, Avalon is ranked 15,447th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Holy Empire of Elonsay||Democratic Socialists||“The river flows endlessly to the sea”|
|2.||The Amazon Federation of Drakonity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“War is interested in you”|
|3.||The Dominion of Uvgristan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Mutatio, Ignis Et Mare”|
|4.||The Confederacy of 4islands||Capitalist Paradise||“Carpe diem”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Euryme||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Choose wise”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Kaldona||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Kaldona, for Freedom”|
|7.||The Stronghold of Crak||Democratic Socialists||“Claw boy claw”|
|8.||The Democratic States of Ilyanion||Democratic Socialists||“Carpe diem”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Artin||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Liberté”|
|10.||The Jingoistic States of Zoidlers||Father Knows Best State||“Whoomb”|
- 11 hours ago: The Republic of Exorcists arrived from The North Pacific.
- 12 hours ago: The Kingdom of Hull arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Embassy established between Camelot and Avalon.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Celturos ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of The Pendragon Dynasty of the region Camelot agreed to construct embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad proposed constructing embassies with Camelot.
- 21 days ago: Embassy established between The Christian Nations and Avalon.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Stad agreed to construct embassies with The Christian Nations.
- 26 days ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The United Kingdom of Cravin ceased to exist.
Avalon Regional Message Board
I can't do it right now, maybe in a near future, Stad. But for now we should have nice welcoming telegrams and be a bit more active in the RMB if possible.
Have a nice day, everyone!
As you may have noticed, we recently suffered an invasion by raiders associated with the The Black Riders, during which I briefly lost the delegacy. Order has now been restored, and the raiders banned. If you notice any that have been missed, please telegram me.
Unfortunately, in order to prevent a repeat of the raid, I have temporarily password-protected the region. This will be lifted when the threat is judged to have subsided; in the meantime, I will look into raising the issue with the WA and defender regions.
One small matter remains: a vacancy in the round table. I had to restore our regional settings from an archived version of this page, which was not entirely up to date, and cannot remember who occupied the position. Please come forward!
I think it was me, Sir Roderick the Rogue from Earls
Ooops I missed the invasion.
Thanks for everything, Stad. I will be more active from now on and help you guys with regional security.
Today, another raid occurred. This means that someone within the region gave out the password to a raider. This may have been a mistake, as the raider may have posed as an innocent prospective member, or it may have been intentional. If anyone has any information, or any suspicions, please telegram me.
The raid was ultimately unsuccessful, thanks to a team of defenders who came to our aid. Thanks to The Awakening of Land filled with People, The Casual Defender of Benevolent Thomas, The Armed Republic of Shizensky Prime and Flying platypuses for defending.
P.S. The region's password has now been changed and concealed.
New flag! I hope you guys like it.
Also, I guess Stad is right and a secret password is the best we can have for now...
I started researching a cure... who's with me?