WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Valentin gonzalez
Authentic Falange is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Authentic Falange
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Authentic Falange is ranked 6,387th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Federal Republic of SRBT 4071||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SRBT”|
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : Regional Founder The Internationale Brigade of Valentin Gonzalez ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Republic of SRBT 4071 arrived from SRBT.
- : Embassy cancelled between White Christian Dominion and Authentic Falange.
- : Cssr of the region The Communist Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Obsolesence and Authentic Falange.
- : Embassy established between Obsolesence and Authentic Falange.
- : Obsolessecence of the region Obsolesence agreed to construct embassies.
- : Valentin gonzalez proposed constructing embassies with Obsolesence.
- : Valentin gonzalez proposed constructing embassies with The Greater German Reich.
Authentic Falange Regional Message Board
And here is that delightful telegram that National Syndicalism sent that we've censored for those who might be offended by a Fascist using the world 'f------':
The Community of The Phalanx of National Syndicalism (31 days ago)
We're coming for you, and your commie allies in republican spain.
burn iun hell you f------. evil commie scum.
Franco & Jose Antonio forever!!
We waited for you to come for us, we said "Boo" and you ran away. :)
As it is if you return, you carry on sending your silly telegrams, we'll carry on smashing up Fascist regions and crushing Fascists like you all over.
If there's a hell, then Franco is the one burning in it, force-fed on the arrows of the Phalanx.
Long Live The People!
Victory to the Left!
28th October 2011