WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Valentin gonzalez
Authentic Falange is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Trout Fishing Sector in Authentic Falange
As a region, Authentic Falange is ranked 6,213th in the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
|1.||The Federal Republic of SRBT 4071||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“SRBT”|
- 222 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 322 days ago: Regional Founder The Internationale Brigade of Valentin Gonzalez ceased to exist.
- 326 days ago: The Federal Republic of SRBT 4071 arrived from SRBT.
- 346 days ago: Embassy cancelled between White Christian Dominion and Authentic Falange.
- 1 year 352 days ago: Cssr of the region The Communist Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 103 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Obsolesence and Authentic Falange.
- 2 years 181 days ago: Embassy established between Obsolesence and Authentic Falange.
- 2 years 184 days ago: Obsolessecence of the region Obsolesence agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 years 185 days ago: Valentin gonzalez proposed constructing embassies with Obsolesence.
- 2 years 258 days ago: Valentin gonzalez proposed constructing embassies with The Greater German Reich.
Authentic Falange Regional Message Board
And here is that delightful telegram that National Syndicalism sent that we've censored for those who might be offended by a Fascist using the world 'f------':
The Community of The Phalanx of National Syndicalism (31 days ago)
We're coming for you, and your commie allies in republican spain.
burn iun hell you f------. evil commie scum.
Franco & Jose Antonio forever!!
We waited for you to come for us, we said "Boo" and you ran away. :)
As it is if you return, you carry on sending your silly telegrams, we'll carry on smashing up Fascist regions and crushing Fascists like you all over.
If there's a hell, then Franco is the one burning in it, force-fed on the arrows of the Phalanx.
Long Live The People!
Victory to the Left!
28th October 2011