WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Grand Britaria (elected 174 days ago)
Embassies: United Dictatorships, Fifth Empire, the Land of Power, Zarathustra, Antarctic Alliance, The Alliance of Grittonia, Union of Nationalists, The United League, Grand Alliance Of Independant Nations, The SOP, Greater Dienstad, Sonnel, Black Mesa Islands, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, The Darwin Allied Republics, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, and 14 others.Ivory Tower, Totally Not Groznyjs V2 The Revengening, Laissez Faireholm, The Americas, World Alliance, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Astyria, Island of Union, Genuan Rebirth, Eladen, The Atlas Union, Terra Corvus, Dnipropetrovsk, and Andaba.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Austritaria
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Austritaria is ranked 15,490th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Incorporated States of Sudsteiger||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Das Schicksal ruft die Starken!”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Sleeping Hills||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Sumus Mundo ”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Benaspalione||Father Knows Best State||“Ubi concordia, ibi victoria ”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Grohtinghvel||Democratic Socialists||“Gådt ved usk”|
|5.||The Unified Republic Federation of Sabiana||Psychotic Dictatorship||“unity through federation ”|
|6.||The People's Republic of The Communist States of Bator||Democratic Socialists||“Ард түмний төлөө хувьсгал !”|
|7.||The Republic of Azbekistan||Moralistic Democracy||“Forever Shall Azbekistan Live In Glory ”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Raritain||Corporate Bordello||“Family, Faith, Fatherland”|
|9.||The Oppressed Peoples of Chitland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fair elections? Not likely!”|
|10.||The Grand Kingdom of Villamonze||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Primero dios, y el reino”|
Last poll: “What should be done with Emburia?”
- 19 hours ago: The montserrat estates ceased to exist.
- 19 hours ago: Souveran ceased to exist.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Republic of Napoleonna departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Raritain arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Republic of Napoleonna arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Pizza country ceased to exist.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Stronoomia arrived from Europoria.
- 4 days ago: The Federation of Olckabede arrived from Balder.
- 5 days ago: The Aristocratic Oligarchy of Geniocratics created a new regional poll: "What should be done with Emburia?".
- 5 days ago: The Mighty Empire of Mythradore of the region The Atlas Union cancelled the closure of its embassy in Austritaria.
Austritaria Regional Message Board
2. One other stupid thing I do is always saluting other people (including teachers, which makes me seem like a douche) with a modified version of the peace sign, which includes besides the middle and index fingers the thumb.
3. I plagiarised some gypsies I knew from middle school and started calling another friend of mine "the Turk". I guess Army Poppy isn't the worst nickname ever after all.
II) That's pretty great, I kind of want to come to school one day in all camo. Like the numerous wannabe rednecks
III) the Turk is better, to me anyway. Army Poppy sounds like what Indian Commonwealth soldiers called their opium ration.
1. Every Romanian teenager has worn one of those at least once during their lifetime.
2. I accepted this dare once and came to school the next day with two pairs of sunglasses (even though it's winter; one for the eyes, one for the chest), three Christian crosses, two pairs of watches and about five bracelets. I also consumed an entire tube of deodorant that day, and perfumed myself to such a degree that you could have smelled it from Atlanta. Thing is, I wasn't alone. I convinced my entire "pack" to do this as well. Wannabe rednecks? Do those exist?
3. What about "Adry" for "Adrian"?
1) Clear evidence that you are, in fact, Slavic
2) I feel this is a translation error but your phrasing made it seem like you ate an entire container of deodorant. Yes, they're southerners who live in the suburbs of an actual city, who want to be like their muh worse downstate kin.
3) Not terrible, it sounds like the actual name audry
1. I am what I am, yo.
2. Consumed as in used up. Yeah, it's a translation error. I know wannabe gangsters and wannabe jocks, but rednecks? Srsly?
3. K then, what about "Tolix" or "Tol Tot" for "Tolea" (that one's a surname).
Oh, and wannabe football hooligans.
2) Yes really, literally any unsavory group has people who want to be like them
3) Tol Tot? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot
They like to think they are "tough" guys obsessed with football, but in actuality they're just losers.
2. Like literally, I know spoiled kids who act like they're poor gangsters and not white.
3. I know, the nickname is a reference to the Khmer Rouge leader. I just replaced the P's with T's.
I love the end of Fiddler on the Roof.