WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Rational nobility
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Australasian Democratic Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Australasian Democratic Union
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Australasian Democratic Union is ranked 16,087th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Corporation of SlothCorp||Father Knows Best State||“I got it!”|
|2.||The Democratic States of Yndonesiya||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience is the art of hoping.”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Faded Speedwell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
- 19 days ago: Oisastolreedi ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: Embassy established between Australasian Democratic Union and The Black Riders.
- 41 days ago: Black riders commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop lost WA Delegate status.
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop departed this region for Nugut.
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop tagged the region "Invader".
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop tagged the region "Recruiter Friendly".
- 47 days ago: The Cimmerian Sociopaths of Yegimop altered the region's flag.
Australasian Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Hi! I'm Aractia. From what I understand, you guys are looking to merge with The Allied Republics? I'm the delegate, and I will handle negotiations. Here is what we can offer:
All ADU citizens may join TAR, and they will automatically be granted citizenship. They receive all privileges, including running for office, proposing laws, and forming parties.
When do you all plan to move?
Aractia, thanks very much for your generosity and acceptance. We'd like to merge as soon as possible, although the actual transition may take a few days. I was thinking that all active regions move out first, then if any others want to come they can TG me or you.
I think it would be easiest and most secure if individual nations receive the password instead of Uciniple removing the password for a while, as he suggested in a TG to me.
Currently active nations are Ceator, Spenzerous and Sarscilla. They can move as soon as possible. I'll prepare the region for its hibernation and move out after them.
Is that alright?
Sometimes I think about how out of the millions of people on NS, people who never knew each other and live thousands of kilometres away, how a select few find themselves together out of pure chance and talk about politics and life in general. It amazes me, and I'm very fortunate to have been delegate of this wonderful region and its wonderful citizens.
Thanks for all the memories.
Years ago, I built this region up. We had a history, laws, etc. Around 30 members at one point, which for your first time playing a game like is cool. It is also hilarious the drama of raiding regions. I once was involved in raiding, and controlled many regions. This region was eventually swallowed up and the game keeps moving.