WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Rational nobility
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Australasian Democratic Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Australasian Democratic Union
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Australasian Democratic Union is ranked 6,581st in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Corporation of SlothCorp||Libertarian Police State||“I got it!”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Faded Speedwell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Yndonesiya||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience is the art of hoping.”|
- 54 days ago: The Dictatorship of 0F ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: Spenzerous departed this region for The Shadow of Mordor.
- 82 days ago: Spenzerous arrived from The Allied Republics.
- 84 days ago: The Democratic States of Yndonesiya arrived from The North Pacific.
- 88 days ago: Embassy established between Australasian Democratic Union and The Black Riders.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Gay and Australasian Democratic Union.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Australasian Democratic Union.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Jerusalem and Australasian Democratic Union.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Minecraftia and Australasian Democratic Union.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Funen and Australasian Democratic Union.
Australasian Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Hi! I'm Aractia. From what I understand, you guys are looking to merge with The Allied Republics? I'm the delegate, and I will handle negotiations. Here is what we can offer:
All ADU citizens may join TAR, and they will automatically be granted citizenship. They receive all privileges, including running for office, proposing laws, and forming parties.
When do you all plan to move?
Aractia, thanks very much for your generosity and acceptance. We'd like to merge as soon as possible, although the actual transition may take a few days. I was thinking that all active regions move out first, then if any others want to come they can TG me or you.
I think it would be easiest and most secure if individual nations receive the password instead of Uciniple removing the password for a while, as he suggested in a TG to me.
Currently active nations are The Dictatorship of Ceator, Spenzerous and Sarscilla. They can move as soon as possible. I'll prepare the region for its hibernation and move out after them.
Is that alright?
Sometimes I think about how out of the millions of people on NS, people who never knew each other and live thousands of kilometres away, how a select few find themselves together out of pure chance and talk about politics and life in general. It amazes me, and I'm very fortunate to have been delegate of this wonderful region and its wonderful citizens.
Thanks for all the memories.
Years ago, I built this region up. We had a history, laws, etc. Around 30 members at one point, which for your first time playing a game like is cool. It is also hilarious the drama of raiding regions. I once was involved in raiding, and controlled many regions. This region was eventually swallowed up and the game keeps moving.