WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Rational nobility
Embassies: Democratic Social Union, gondor, Weed, That Place Over There, Minas Tirith, Global Powers, Empires of Earth, Central Eastern Europe, The Alternative Left, Africa, North Africa, United Federation of Planets, South Sudan, The Alliance of Grittonia, Poland, The South, and 14 others.Funen, Minecraftia, Jerusalem, Right to Life, War, Oceanside, The Kingdom of Denmark, United Alliance Of Nations, The Ascendancy, Gay, The Sea Of Love, Leninist Russia, The United San Diego States, and VCG.
Australasian Democratic Union contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in Australasian Democratic Union
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, Australasian Democratic Union is ranked 12,920th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Empire of Foughos||Father Knows Best State||“If you do it, do it good”|
|2.||The Corporation of SlothCorp||Democratic Socialists||“I got it!”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of 0F||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Childhood is a short season.”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Faded Speedwell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
- 10 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The United Islamic Theocracy of North african empire of the region Global Powers cancelled the closure of its embassy in Australasian Democratic Union.
- 18 days ago: The Federation of Aurum Riders 331th Treasury of the region Global Powers ordered the closure of its embassy in Australasian Democratic Union.
- 29 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: Embassy cancelled between England and Australasian Democratic Union.
- 34 days ago: The Banana Republic of Bogans and Boozers of the region England ordered the closure of its embassy in Australasian Democratic Union.
- 38 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Commonwealth of The Republic Confederation of America of the region Confederate American Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Queendom of EoE Founder of the region Empires of Earth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Australasian Democratic Union.
Australasian Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Okay, looking forward to the merge! :)
I'd recommend creating a password and leaving a puppet or two here before you go -- that way the RMB'll still be preserved for future generations and stuff, y'know?
Hi! I'm Aractia. From what I understand, you guys are looking to merge with The Allied Republics? I'm the delegate, and I will handle negotiations. Here is what we can offer:
All ADU citizens may join TAR, and they will automatically be granted citizenship. They receive all privileges, including running for office, proposing laws, and forming parties.
When do you all plan to move?
Aractia, thanks very much for your generosity and acceptance. We'd like to merge as soon as possible, although the actual transition may take a few days. I was thinking that all active regions move out first, then if any others want to come they can TG me or you.
I think it would be easiest and most secure if individual nations receive the password instead of Uciniple removing the password for a while, as he suggested in a TG to me.
Currently active nations are Ceator, Spenzerous and Sarscilla. They can move as soon as possible. I'll prepare the region for its hibernation and move out after them.
Is that alright?
Oops, Uciniple has already removed the password. That makes things much easier.
Well, I guess it's time to leave. I'll pack my bags and move out in the morning.
It's been fun in this region. A lot of good memories.
The 3 word stories....
The Aus/NZ rivalries..... (still exist)
Hard to believe the paintball discussion was 2 months ago. Time flies :(
*Cue sentimental moment*
Sometimes I think about how out of the millions of people on NS, people who never knew each other and live thousands of kilometres away, how a select few find themselves together out of pure chance and talk about politics and life in general. It amazes me, and I'm very fortunate to have been delegate of this wonderful region and its wonderful citizens.
Thanks for all the memories.
Perfect! Uciniple did remove the password already. Also, I have admin powers, So I can add, remove, and change it as I wish. You can move any time you like. We are ready for you.
Welcome to the Allied Republics.
Time flies when you're part of an amazing region.
Well, I guess I'm off. I guess I'll see you over there.
Right. I'll move out tomorrow.