WA Delegate: None.
Australasian Democratic Union contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Australasian Democratic Union
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Australasian Democratic Union is ranked 2,018th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Protectorate of Faded Speedwell||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
|2.||The Corporation of SlothCorp||Father Knows Best State||“I got it!”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Yndonesiya||Free-Market Paradise||“Patience is the art of hoping.”|
- : The Corporation of Peace and Prosperity Union of the region Peace and Prosperity Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Corporation of Peace and Prosperity Union of the region Peace and Prosperity Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The anglorian alliance of the region Democratic senate of nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The anglorian alliance of the region Democratic senate of nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of New Amsterdam Island of the region Bernie Sanders Supporters proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Desht-i Qipshaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Yndonesiya lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of Go ahead make my day departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Democratic States of Yndonesiya ejected The Republic of Go ahead make my day from the region.
- : The Democratic States of Yndonesiya unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
Australasian Democratic Union Regional Message Board
Hi! I'm Aractia. From what I understand, you guys are looking to merge with The Allied Republics? I'm the delegate, and I will handle negotiations. Here is what we can offer:
All ADU citizens may join TAR, and they will automatically be granted citizenship. They receive all privileges, including running for office, proposing laws, and forming parties.
When do you all plan to move?
Aractia, thanks very much for your generosity and acceptance. We'd like to merge as soon as possible, although the actual transition may take a few days. I was thinking that all active regions move out first, then if any others want to come they can TG me or you.
I think it would be easiest and most secure if individual nations receive the password instead of Uciniple removing the password for a while, as he suggested in a TG to me.
Is that alright?
Oops, Uciniple has already removed the password. That makes things much easier.
Well, I guess it's time to leave. I'll pack my bags and move out in the morning.
It's been fun in this region. A lot of good memories.
The 3 word stories....
The Aus/NZ rivalries..... (still exist)
Hard to believe the paintball discussion was 2 months ago. Time flies :(
*Cue sentimental moment*
Sometimes I think about how out of the millions of people on NS, people who never knew each other and live thousands of kilometres away, how a select few find themselves together out of pure chance and talk about politics and life in general. It amazes me, and I'm very fortunate to have been delegate of this wonderful region and its wonderful citizens.
Thanks for all the memories.
Perfect! Uciniple did remove the password already. Also, I have admin powers, So I can add, remove, and change it as I wish. You can move any time you like. We are ready for you.
Welcome to the Allied Republics.
Time flies when you're part of an amazing region.
Well, I guess I'm off. I guess I'll see you over there.
Right. I'll move out tomorrow.
Years ago, I built this region up. We had a history, laws, etc. Around 30 members at one point, which for your first time playing a game like is cool. It is also hilarious the drama of raiding regions. I once was involved in raiding, and controlled many regions. This region was eventually swallowed up and the game keeps moving.