WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 155 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Atlantian Oceania
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 58th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Warrior Peoples of Milchama||Left-wing Utopia||“Aesh Aesh Milchama: Loh Tesachek Hagana”|
|2.||The Blessed Realm of Bettia||Moralistic Democracy||“Bettia am byth”|
|3.||The New Union of The Kazoo Peoples||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kazoo unto others as others would kazoo unto you.”|
|4.||The Meritocratic Utopia of Ko-oren||Democratic Socialists||“Serene, Silent, Powerful”|
|5.||The Republic of Maklohi Vai||Left-wing Utopia||“From the Sea, Together”|
|6.||The Socialist Federal Republic of Kinitaria||Left-wing Utopia||“He who does not work, neither shall he eat.”|
|7.||The An Snorthtail Spleachas of An Blascaod Mor||Democratic Socialists||“Fiche Blian ag Fás”|
|8.||The Socialist Democracy of Warkus||Democratic Socialists||“Anrhydedd, Rhinwedd, Parch”|
|9.||The Artery of Rampagonia||Father Knows Best State||“The Legend Lives On!”|
|10.||The Sylvanaes Queendom of Dorian and Sonya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Beauty of the world around us far surpasses our own”|
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Atlantica of the region Strategos Prime proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Riders of Revelation departed this region for One big Island.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Riders of Revelation arrived from The NationStates Community.
- 3 days ago: The Kingdom of Kiala arrived from Atlantis.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Holy Republic of Josephina arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Sultanate of Singing Loudly ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Ihaiaia departed this region for Community of Independent Nations.
- 4 days ago: The United States of Smokajeria departed this region for Community of Independent Nations.
- 6 days ago: The United Kingdom of Central North America ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Sarrtia departed this region for Community of Independent Nations.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
The wiki is down for maintenance indefinitely, as far as I can tell there is no expected date for it to be back up.
(NSwiki) is down for maintenance indefinitely...
Isn't the first time though. From the looks of things, the last updates were April 19th... :(
In other news, dunno if anyone here watches Continue? but they recently proved why no American should have anything to do with soccer/football. And even I'm saying that!
Regarding the current AOCAF, I haven't bothered to post a roster because I haven't thought of one yet, and my usual programs that generate them aren't coming up with anything inspiring. If something changes in the next few hours I'll get something posted.
Yeah, since we're talking about AOCAF rosters... Mine is coming. I'm still trying to repair and rebuild my dbase and I don't think I actually have enough under 25s to make a full roster right now. Hopefully I'll finish it off and be able to generate a squad tomorrow. Until I do, any opponents looking for names etc to bounce off, feel free to use any players aged 24 and under in my World Cup roster (because they will all be in the AOCAF roster anyway). Same style, RP permissions and notes etc too.
On the regional map, do landmasses/areas/continents have names? There are some on the map
One of these days, we will post our own map of AO, showing you anthromorphic things just how much bias and complexity you put into these things...
AOHC V Signups are now open.
The biggest resurrection caused by the April Fools' Day joke was finally noted on my finally-posted AOCAF 40 roster. As a bit of an OOC note, it's a return of making these fun for me to RP.
Congratulations to those who advanced to the knockout stage at AOCAF Cup 40! The fixtures are posted here: viewtopic.php?p=14601709#p14601709