WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected )
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Atlantian Oceania
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 9,433rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The International Federation of UICA||Anarchy||“We care about football”|
|2.||The Republic of Pacitalia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Simpliciter magnum opus”|
|3.||The Unified Capitalizt States of Commerce Heights||Anarchy||“In varietate concordia”|
|4.||The Republic of Semarland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Motmar em kyarlem voqst”|
|5.||The Federation of Jayianas||Anarchy||“Mission Accomplished”|
|6.||The Free Land of The Bear Islands||Anarchy||“What's a motto?”|
|7.||The Peaceful Republic of Acapais||Left-wing Utopia||“Unity... Peace”|
|8.||The Pony Principality of Equestrian States||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“International Cooperation is Magic”|
|9.||The Most Serene Republic of Linellia||Corporate Bordello||“Branimo Kri Tisrot”|
|10.||The Peoples Democratic Republic of New West Guiana||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom is all but a choice”|
- : Crosshills embassy ceased to exist.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Crazy Lunatic Pirates of the region The Pirates in every Ocean proposed constructing embassies.
- : Thatius ceased to exist.
- : The Imperial Empire of Nojika arrived from Balder.
- : Kryosis ceased to exist.
- : Cobrio ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of Acavira arrived from Balder.
- : The Community of Eagles Club arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Dictatorship of Acavira ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of The World of Remnant of the region The World of Remnant proposed constructing embassies.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Cheers, I looked under the Regional Map 5.0 thread in the regional forum and I'm still on there but it was Vilita to have done the last update so I might be looking in the wrong place if VilTur is now doing it.
VilTur is Vilita; same nation also controls Turori, hence the portmanteau.
Darn, I was 16 hours too late to prevent this nation from CTEing :(
Are these Nellies going to have to show everyone how it's done?
Rubbing your back belly with your hind legs and sloughing off tiny hairs whilst running away from giant cans of RAID? Or tossing a bunch of Nellie Scout Chance Cubes?
You said it, now it's happening!
I said toss. *ouch* You're throwing them, *ouch* or more like pelting them at random passers-by. *ouch*
I'm debating onto whether or not change my flag to something like this. Gives it more of a "feline touch" don't you think?
Well, that's the cat out of the bag...
Honestly, I've grown quite fond of your current flag.
It would go well with all my RPs involving your nation