WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected 1 year 315 days ago)
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Atlantian Oceania
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 88th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Warrior Peoples of Milchama||Left-wing Utopia||“Aesh Aesh Milchama: Loh Tesachek Hagana”|
|2.||The Vague Association of The Kazoo Peoples||Democratic Socialists||“Kazoo unto others as others would kazoo unto you.”|
|3.||The Technocratic State of Kinitaria||Democratic Socialists||“Freedom through Progress”|
|4.||The People and Government of Legalese||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Service, Order, and Justice”|
|5.||The Babelic Meritocracy of Ko-oren||Democratic Socialists||“aka 'the Linguistic Conundrum of Ko-oren'”|
|6.||The Community of Robsonien||Democratic Socialists||“Money can not be eaten ”|
|7.||The Empire of The Royal Kingdom of Quebec||Democratic Socialists||“Always, we stand strong and free”|
|8.||The Revolutionary Soviet State of Warkus||Democratic Socialists||“Proletarii vsekh stran, soedinyaytes!”|
|9.||The Republic of Maklohi Vai||Left-wing Utopia||“From the Sea, Together”|
|10.||The Sunshine Paradise of Schiavonia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tutti sono amici”|
- 5 hours ago: The Frozen North of Quakmybush arrived from Osiris.
- 12 hours ago: The Federation of Kemobon arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- 15 hours ago: The Royal Protectorate of Alafar arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Republic of Florgania ceased to exist.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Exiled People of Dark Templara departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Elven Colony of Vyinta departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Blessed Imperial Realm of Elves Security Forces departed this region for Vanorian Combine.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Blessed Imperial Realm of Elves Security Forces arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Exiled People of Dark Templara arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Elven Colony of Vyinta arrived from Balder.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I was in a region a year ago that had the most success when everybody worked together to work a cure (and targeted cure missiles at coordinated targets).
But to do another thing with zombies a third time in two years? I'm not convinced.
Now had this be an Ebola outbreak...
they might get a C&D letter from the CDC...
Some people want to watch the world burn.
Oh... huh, apparently it's just me. Never mind, then.
Well I've brought Alafar (not zomni) for this years Z-Day, a nation with zombies to lay blame on.
We'll just blame the Dancougarite interns again...
So that folks have a reference point, the infection happens roughly 19 hours from this post - right at 0:00 UTC the morning of. I for one will be on around then to start research, but will probably be out for the majority of the event, alas, due to other plans. If I have a chance, I'll be sure to lob some cure missiles in whatever direction is most helpful.
For those who have decided not to get involved, I can't say I blame you - it's not your thing, and that's cool - but I would ask, as a favor to those who are trying to successfully beat this (which of the participants who bothered to express their intentions, is most of us), that you guys at least take a moment in that time period to at least set your nations to research a cure. At the very least, it's likely to help our cause a little better. We did pretty well last time, from what I recall, and it'd be pretty awesome to see a region our size kick some serious zombie ass this time around again.
Best of luck!
Pretty well, top ten of NS in both most survivors and least infected is darn good! Good thing for me it'll start 5 pm my time so I'll be and help find a cure for the living dead.
I'll set my nation to research then, but that will probably be it.