WA Delegate: The Free Kingdom of Falcania (elected )
Founder: The Tropics of Vilita
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Crime Rates in Atlantian Oceania
Nations ranked highly have very low levels of crime, given the population.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 4,318th in the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
|1.||The Blessed Realm of Bettia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bettia am byth”|
|2.||The Union of Ko-oren||Democratic Socialists||“23 Beautiful Nations”|
|3.||The Pony Principality of Equestrian States||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“International Cooperation is Magic”|
|4.||The Empire of Kryosis||Iron Fist Consumerists||“semper in angaria”|
|5.||The Vague Association of The Kazoo Peoples||Democratic Socialists||“Kazoo unto others as others would kazoo unto you.”|
|6.||The Empire of The Royal Kingdom of Quebec||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Always, we stand strong and free”|
|7.||The Outlandish Lands of Farfadillis||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fun, Conflagration, DANGER”|
|8.||The Republic of Maklohi Vai||Left-wing Utopia||“From the Sea, Together”|
|9.||The People and Government of Legalese||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Service, Order, and Justice”|
|10.||The Sunshine Paradise of Schiavonia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tutti sono amici”|
- : The Republic of WGPC arrived from Balder.
- : The Kingdom of Kingdom of Corelia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Sunshine Paradise of Schiavonia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Incorporated States of Euran Oceania Territories arrived from Osiris.
- : The Democratic Republic of Magnaeus arrived from Maredoratica.
- : The Incorporated States of Euran Oceania Territories ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Amazonesta departed this region for Atlantis.
- : The Incorporated States of AOCI ceased to exist.
- : The Tropics of Vilita updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The People's Republic of Amazonesta arrived from Hogwarts.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
I have a new flag!
Nice flag Corelia!
WGPC Thread is now up in the NS Sport forum.
People keep mentioning some "big game" this weekend.
Doesn't seem to be anything of the sort on the forums however.
Issue text: "After claims of two-headed eagles being seen near the numerous landfills of Volleyball, there have been calls for the government to act."
"What's wrong with that?" asks both heads in unison of 95X corporate executive and former sports player Vanilla Bland, while reading up on news in the 95X overseas territories.
Manchester City 1-3 Leicester City. Hope this enlightens you.
Meh, South Seas lost 3/4 games to Cosumarite teams :P