WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dictatorship of Charles Kovaric
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Atheosia
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Atheosia is ranked 15,283rd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Anaxphonia||Anarchy||“Civilized People Are The Best Defense Against Tyranny”|
|2.||The Free Land of Cleromancy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God does too play dice with the Universe!”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of Afrocentrism||Father Knows Best State||“We want our forty acres and a mule. ”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Orthopraxos||Corrupt Dictatorship||“In deus nos fides”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tacenda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Quo fata ferunt”|
|6.||The Dominion of Dark Tacenda||Father Knows Best State||“Neither Question nor Disobey”|
|7.||The Allied States of Girldom||Democratic Socialists||“No Boys Allowed!”|
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Atheosian tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 169 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 176 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
- 176 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Micklopolis ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: The Holy Empire of Atheosian ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: Regional Founder The Dictatorship of Charles Kovaric ceased to exist.
- 182 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Boys only ceased to exist.
- 1 year 87 days ago: The Empire of Felisopolis ceased to exist.
- 1 year 169 days ago: Micklania arrived from Osiris.
- 1 year 172 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
Atheosia Regional Message Board
I'm more pro-industry than Anaxphonia? Geez, time to reel things back in a little.
Somepony is on a health kick! We're going all in with the Olympics (building stadiums, hiring coaches, etc.), founding a baseball league, & completely banning smoking. There's also letting people split 6 months child care leave in there too so obviously this is all for Dinky's sake.
... these questions are getting really monotonous. :p
It's that time of the year, mates...
WTF is this "Byte Coin" crap?
*eyeroll* Never mind, I just realized the date. April Fool's, my least favorite "holiday".
So we just lost a bunch of nations.
And by "just", I mean like two weeks ago.
Two people stopped checking issues.
I kinda get bored answering the same questions over and over again- especially since all of my answers are just going to raise my taxes. I've got my nations cranked down to 1 issue M-F. I'll poke Mickle and Collier about resurrecting their nations (and maybe setting a delegate).