WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Charles kovaric
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Atheosia
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Atheosia is ranked 15,908th in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Anaxphonia||Anarchy||“Civilized People Are The Best Defense Against Tyranny”|
|2.||The Dominion of Dark Tacenda||Father Knows Best State||“Neither Question nor Disobey”|
|3.||The Allied States of Girldom||Democratic Socialists||“No Boys Allowed!”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tacenda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Quo fata ferunt”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of Afrocentrism||Father Knows Best State||“We want our forty acres and a mule. ”|
|6.||The Free Land of Cleromancy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God does too play dice with the Universe!”|
|7.||The Theocracy of Orthopraxos||Democratic Socialists||“In deus nos fides”|
- 146 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 153 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
- 153 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Micklopolis ceased to exist.
- 159 days ago: The Holy Empire of Atheosian ceased to exist.
- 159 days ago: Regional Founder The Dictatorship of Charles Kovaric ceased to exist.
- 159 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Boys only ceased to exist.
- 1 year 64 days ago: The Empire of Felisopolis ceased to exist.
- 1 year 146 days ago: Micklania arrived from Osiris.
- 1 year 149 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
- 1 year 165 days ago: The Free Land of Cleromancy arrived from The Pacific.
Atheosia Regional Message Board
I'm more pro-industry than Anaxphonia? Geez, time to reel things back in a little.
Somepony is on a health kick! We're going all in with the Olympics (building stadiums, hiring coaches, etc.), founding a baseball league, & completely banning smoking. There's also letting people split 6 months child care leave in there too so obviously this is all for Dinky's sake.
... these questions are getting really monotonous. :p
It's that time of the year, mates...
WTF is this "Byte Coin" crap?
*eyeroll* Never mind, I just realized the date. April Fool's, my least favorite "holiday".
So we just lost a bunch of nations.
And by "just", I mean like two weeks ago.
Two people stopped checking issues.
I kinda get bored answering the same questions over and over again- especially since all of my answers are just going to raise my taxes. I've got my nations cranked down to 1 issue M-F. I'll poke Mickle and Collier about resurrecting their nations (and maybe setting a delegate).