WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Charles kovaric
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Atheosia
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Atheosia is ranked 407th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Anaxphonia||Anarchy||“Civilized People Are The Best Defense Against Tyranny”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tacenda||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Quo fata ferunt”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Orthopraxos||Democratic Socialists||“In deus nos fides”|
|4.||The Dominion of Dark Tacenda||Father Knows Best State||“Neither Question nor Disobey”|
|5.||The Free Land of Cleromancy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God does too play dice with the Universe!”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of Afrocentrism||Father Knows Best State||“We want our forty acres and a mule. ”|
|7.||The Allied States of Girldom||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“No Boys Allowed!”|
- 107 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 115 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
- 115 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Micklopolis ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Holy Empire of Atheosian ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: Regional Founder The Dictatorship of Charles Kovaric ceased to exist.
- 121 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Boys only ceased to exist.
- 1 year 25 days ago: The Empire of Felisopolis ceased to exist.
- 1 year 108 days ago: Micklania arrived from Osiris.
- 1 year 110 days ago: The Mickocracy of Micklania ceased to exist.
- 1 year 127 days ago: The Free Land of Cleromancy arrived from The Pacific.
Atheosia Regional Message Board
I'm more pro-industry than Anaxphonia? Geez, time to reel things back in a little.
Somepony is on a health kick! We're going all in with the Olympics (building stadiums, hiring coaches, etc.), founding a baseball league, & completely banning smoking. There's also letting people split 6 months child care leave in there too so obviously this is all for Dinky's sake.
... these questions are getting really monotonous. :p
It's that time of the year, mates...
WTF is this "Byte Coin" crap?
*eyeroll* Never mind, I just realized the date. April Fool's, my least favorite "holiday".
So we just lost a bunch of nations.
And by "just", I mean like two weeks ago.
Two people stopped checking issues.
I kinda get bored answering the same questions over and over again- especially since all of my answers are just going to raise my taxes. I've got my nations cranked down to 1 issue M-F. I'll poke Mickle and Collier about resurrecting their nations (and maybe setting a delegate).