WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Republic of Greece, Greece for Greeks, Hellenic Macedonia, Greek Islands, Antifa, Syria, Solar System, The SOP, The Ascendancy, Constantinople, CrazyKids, The Illuminati, Ivory Tower, Iura Pecunia et libertas, and 16 others.Srbija, Free State of Wisconsin, Demolibs, Dill Country, The Scandinavian Region, The Haukian Federation, Diplomatic Union, The Federal Galactic Conglomerate, The Dirt Alliance, Arconian Empire, Eternal Silence, Seleucia, The Sovereign States of Earth, Free Trade Zone, Ancient Athens, and Orthanc at Isengard.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Athens
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Athens is ranked 8,122nd in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Republic of Athens Glory||Moralistic Democracy||“We are the capital and capitalists !!”|
|2.||The Kingdom of King Pyrros||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Coming from Neoptolemus and Andromache !!”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Fast Food Smokers Land||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We know the way to kill you !!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Captain Proton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dr Chaotica's fear !!”|
|5.||The Republic of Athenocentric State||Capitalist Paradise||“No parking !!”|
|6.||The Republic of Pericles the Athenian||Capitalist Paradise||“Let's make Athens Golden !!”|
|7.||The Illuminating Kingdom of The Light over the Pyramid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Follow our path for an enlightened life!”|
|8.||The Republic of Alkiviades||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oh Socrates !!”|
|9.||The ERE Alliance Princess of Roleplaying||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I am your Princess !!!”|
|10.||The Website of Amaroussi||New York Times Democracy||“Motto goes here”|
- : The Noodleheaded Nobodies of Noogie Noggins departed this region for Conservative League Puppet Storage.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Arab Republic of Sarah Said of the region The Cairo Girls Society proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Greatest in History Empire of Hellenic Miracle departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
- : The Hub Boss of Bvarkovsky of the region The Hub that is everywhere proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Wonderful Greece departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
- : The ERE Alliance of HellenicandRomanNS departed this region for Eastern Roman Empire.
- : The Republic of Athens 1896-2004 departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
- : The Republic of Messegpa departed this region for Eastern Roman Empire.
- : The Allied States of Athenian Empire departed this region for Hellenic Civilization.
Athens Regional Message Board
Welcome New Valtoria in Athens!
Happy to be here! Thanks.
Over 20 billions here!
I dedicate my dory, aspis and xiphos to Athens, having lost my homeland. here is my oath:
I shall fight while I live, and shall not put life before being free, and I shall not desert my taxiarchos nor my enomotarches, whether he is alive or dead, and I shall not depart unless the leaders lead us away, and I shall do whatever the generals command, and I shall bury on the spot the dead among my fellow-fighters, and I shall leave no-one unburied.
I wonder how long it would take for the Athenians to realize I am here?
Welcome Noogie Noggins!! It took us some time but time is so relative :)
Socrates is a great friend of mine through history. I only wish his portrait had been minted upon a coin, but Athens coinage is somewhat limited in its scope: Athena and owls only, I am afraid. I have four Athenian tetradrachms in my collection of Ancient Greek coins. Two from the time of the Peloponnesian War and two New Style tetradrachms from just before Sulla's sack of Athens. I also have a Sikyon Stater with the Chimera and a dove used to pay the Spartans during the Peloponnesian War, because Sparta, at the time eschewed minting coins as being effete. Obviously that did not extend to spending coins from other city-states.
You guys really don't say much do you. It was livelier in Sparta, when I was there and Spartans are not noted for being loquacious.
I propose an election to decide who shall be WA Rep.
Silence means consent.