WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Eastern Roman Empire, Hellenic Civilization, Republic of Greece, Greece for Greeks, Hellenic Macedonia, Greek Islands, Antifa, Syria, Solar System, The SOP, The Ascendancy, Constantinople, CrazyKids, The Illuminati, Hinduism, Ivory Tower, and 17 others.Iura Pecunia et libertas, Srbija, Free State of Wisconsin, Demolibs, Dill Country, The Scandinavian Region, Neu Deutsch Europa, Alliance Of Neutral Nations, Free Trade Zone, The Haukian Federation, Diplomatic Union, The Blanks, The Federal Galactic Conglomerate, The Dirt Alliance, New Democratic Republic of Foothills, Arconian Empire, and Eternal Silence.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Athens
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Athens is ranked 4,944th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The ERE Alliance of HellenicandRomanNS||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Join the glorious Eastern Roman Empire”|
|2.||The Empire of Khosrau I||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Shahanshah, Anushiravan, The Just”|
|3.||The Disputed Territories of Athens Suburbs||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live and let die !!”|
|4.||The Greatest Philosopher of Socrates the Athenian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Not an Athenian or a Greek, but a citizen of the world ”|
|5.||The Illuminating Kingdom of The Light over the Pyramid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Follow our path for an enlightened life!”|
|6.||The Allied States of Athenian Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Glory to The Delian League !!”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Athenian Triremes||Democratic Socialists||“We love to sink Persian ships !!”|
|8.||The Republic of Demetrius the Besieger||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Poseidon will exterminate my enemies !!”|
|9.||The Republic of Alkiviades||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Oh Socrates !!”|
|10.||The Free Land of Lil Naughty Space Girl||Democratic Socialists||“Close your eyes and make a wish !!”|
- : The Republic of The embassy of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of King Pyrros arrived from Eastern Roman Empire.
- : Embassy established between Athens and Eternal Silence.
- : Embassy established between Athens and Arconian Empire.
- : The 25 billion plus super nation of Morombe arrived from Eastern Roman Empire.
- : The Greatest Philosopher of Socrates the Athenian agreed to construct embassies with Arconian Empire.
- : The Greatest Philosopher of Socrates the Athenian agreed to construct embassies with Eternal Silence.
- : The Republic of USA arrived from America.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Republic of Arconian Empire of the region Arconian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Athens Regional Message Board
Hello GreaterAthens! Howdy?
Howdy? to you as well.
Enjoying the summer :)
For Greeks, you guys sure don't talk very much.
The laconic way is philosophy :)
TREATY OF THE FORMER GOVERMENT OF SANCTUM
AND THE EASTER ROMAN EMPIRE ALLIANCE
Article 1 - Mutual Recognition of Governments
1. In Ratifying this Treaty, each Party recognises the ratifying Government of the other as the legitimate government of that Party, subject to any such lawful changes of government as may from time to time occur.
Article 2 - Common Defense
1. Neither Party shall participate or support any action taken with the intent to destabilize or overthrow the government of the other Party.
2. Neither Party shall participate in military operations against the other Party's home region or its colonies, vassals or other subordinate possessions.
3. Neither Party shall conduct, promote, encourage, or otherwise support the use of espionage, sabotage, or any other covert action against the other Party.
4. In the event that a Party's home region or subordinate possession becomes founderless, the other Party shall render military assistance in the defense of that region at the request of the leader of their recognized government.
5. The Parties shall share all information related to any known or suspected threats to the security of the home regions, subordinate possessions, and off-site properties of either region.
6. The Parties agree that participation on opposing sides of a military engagement outside either Party's home region or subordinate possessions shall not constitute a violation of this Treaty.
7. The Parties agree not to utilize a third party to circumvent the provisions of this Treaty in any way.
Article 3- Non-Aggression
1 § The signatories vow neither to attack the home region of the other party nor participate in any action with the intent to overthrow their legitimate government.
2 § The signatories will refrain from conspiring, either directly or through a third party, to destabilize or overthrow the legitimate government of either party.
3 § The signatories will refrain from conducting clandestine operations, espionage, or other forms of spying against either party.
4 § Both signatories will, in good faith, report any known threat or concern related to the other party's security, to the appropriate security organs.
Article 4 - Diplomatic Support
1. The Parties shall endeavour to provide diplomatic support to each other where such support would not conflict with the internal policies of the Parties.
Article 5 - Cultural, Military and Intelligence Cooperation
1 § Both signatories agree to promote cultural diffusion and exchange between their two regions, such as through interregional conferences, discussions, or ventures, at the discretion of their governments.
2 § Both signatories agree to miltiary cooperation on joint missions, at the discretion of their respective military commands.
3 § In pursuing cooperation in military operations, both signatories agree that participation on the opposite sides of a military engagement does not automatically constitute hostility or an attack on either signatory.
4 § Both signatories agree to provide intelligence information at the request of the other party, as long as this information does not harm their own security or jeopardize ongoing intelligence gathering operations.
5 § Both signatories are obliged to provide intelligence information to the other party if it refers to an immediate security concern to said signatory.
Article 6 - Embassies and Ambassadors
1. Each Party shall establish a designated embassy for the other on its forums and shall provide an Ambassador to the other Party. Each Party will endeavour to keep the other up-to-date on their regional affairs.
2. Each Party's Ambassador shall behave in a respectable manner towards his host region. This includes, but is not limited to obeying regional laws where it is applicable and following any ambassadorial protocol that the host region has already in place.
3. A Party may request that the particular Ambassador sent to them by the other Party be replaced if it considers that that Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been followed by the Ambassador in question.
Article 7 - Termination
1. A Party may terminate the operation of this Treaty by providing a Notice of Termination to the Government of the other Party on that Party's forums. Termination shall take effect seven calendar days after the Notice is provided.
2. If a Notice of Termination is served, the Parties shall endeavour to resolve any differences before the Treaty is terminated.
3. Both signatories agree to attempt to seek a diplomatic solution before the termination of this treaty.
Signed by, Harry Tsoukla JR (Overseer of Foreign Affairs)
01 ERE (Prince Alexander of Byzantine Glory)
Alexandros o Megas (Founder of Hellenic Civilization)
Comnemnus (ERE Alliance Prime Minister)
World Temperance Day falls on Oct. 3rd. Please read our dispatch on World Temperance Day
Stupid cheaters want to login to my nation with wrong password!