WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Atheist Empire
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Atheist Empire is ranked 7,127th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Einstonia||Democratic Socialists||“Religion without science is blind.”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Ealda||Moralistic Democracy||“The vigilant will survive.”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Holm||Capitalist Paradise||“Fly high!”|
|4.||The Second Chance of RU-486||Democratic Socialists||“Take two and don't call me in the morning.”|
|5.||The Jingoistic States of Broith||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Regain!”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of Bryanad||Democratic Socialists||“Remember the titans”|
|7.||The Republic of Zippo||Authoritarian Democracy||“Relax”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Organty||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Rise to your expectations”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Drakars||Democratic Socialists||“Set sail!”|
|10.||The Colony of Xilton||Democratic Socialists||“Choose wise”|
- : The Grand Duchy of GLAUCO III of the region TAMM withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Grand Duchy of GLAUCO III of the region TAMM proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free Land of Brickistan departed this region for The Atheist Empire.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Xonic ceased to exist.
- : Dunroaming departed this region for The Atheist Empire.
- : Sargon2335 ceased to exist.
- : The Liberal Democracy of Felandos lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Liberal Democracy of Felandos departed this region for The Atheist Empire.