WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Euphoric People of Beatitudinem
Asylum of Solitude is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Asylum of Solitude
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Asylum of Solitude is ranked 16,898th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Euphoric People of Beatitudinem||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A bove maiore discit arare minor”|
- 95 days ago: The Armed Republic of The Jackal Lands ceased to exist.
- 125 days ago: The jackal lands arrived from Balder.
- 247 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The nonaligned movement and Asylum of Solitude.
- 1 year 45 days ago: Letterbomb departed this region for Regni infinitate.
- 1 year 54 days ago: The scottish colonies departed this region for Futaba Aoi.
- 1 year 55 days ago: The Revolutionary Worker's State of Mantora lost WA Delegate status.
- 1 year 55 days ago: The Revolutionary Worker's State of Mantora departed this region for International Socialists.
- 1 year 57 days ago: Atravinia departed this region for Maltania.
- 1 year 58 days ago: Atravinia arrived from United confederacy of nations.
- 1 year 59 days ago: The scottish colonies arrived from Peace.
Asylum of Solitude Regional Message Board
Hello, Daveyprod (:
well, we've been awfully quiet, haven't we?
I accidentally reintroduced the death penalty to my state.
so long as you only use it to persecute enemies of the worker's state
No, she can slowly phase it out again
Hi! Greetings from your new allies in international socialists. Thanks for agreeing to the embassy exchange, if we can be be of any help please tg our founder.
May day greetings from international socialists.
Glorious leader, The Revolutionary Worker's State of Mantora may you continue to lead our great region to further glory!
Comrades, I have proudly acted as the WA delegate for this region for the past year, having joined following a coup d'état in what was the Vanguard of the Flying Wolf.
Since taking on the role as delegate, I have seen our region go through mild prosperity, with a relatively active membership for a region as small as we are, and also seen what was our core membership decline to only two, with a number of states coming and going, without making an impact.
The Asylum of Solitude was initially meant as only a brief stop to re-group our collective forces, and attempt to build up a revolutionary region in Nation States. In terms of achieving this goal, I think it has failed.
It is clear that my initial hopes and goals for The Asylum of Solitude did not match those of the founder, or the member states.
I am a revolutionary at heart, and I seek to spread what I see as complete human liberation across Nation States. However, this is not possible in a region that prides itself on isolationism and allows into its ranks liberals, centrists and an all manner of non-revolutionary political forces.
As such, it is my solemn duty to inform our member states that I am officially stepping down as WA delegate, and terminating my membership of the Asylum of Solitude. I wish everyone happiness, and I wish the region prosperity in its future, but accept that such prosperity will not include Mantora.
It has been an honour
Yours for the revolution,