WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall
Assassins contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Assassins
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Assassins is ranked 11,636th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Republic of EveryonelovesMall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mall is cool enough”|
|2.||The Cult of The Hunters of Shadow||Capitalist Paradise||“Death Incarnate”|
|3.||The Horrible Baa of Assassinated Sheep||Democratic Socialists||“Heehee hi Venico”|
|4.||The States of Carolina Wolf||New York Times Democracy||“Before the war, you could get almost perfect gloves”|
- 10 days ago: Gorgo ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: Loader bot ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Republic of John Wick departed this region for Arialis.
- 60 days ago: The Entity of Monsters From the Id departed this region for Skyrim.
- 65 days ago: Doopdi departed this region for Nugut.
- 66 days ago: Alpha uno departed this region for Danger Zone.
- 66 days ago: Loader bot lost WA Delegate status.
- 66 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall cleared the regional ban list.
- 66 days ago: Alpha uno arrived from The Coalition of Interstellar States.
- 66 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
Assassins Regional Message Board
No winning for you!!!
Oh dear we've been invaded whatever shall we do?
Cower in fear, cower in fear...
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Good luck, soldiers.
*lights a cigar* I'm expecting a storm today...
*lights a second cigar* A real ***storm.
Gorgo sad, Gorgo wanted to smash puny delegates...
If i'd known you'd left controls on Ven i would have taken this place ages ago :P
I turned them on for the exercise so Nuke could defend the delegacy. They were on for all of an hour. =P