WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Assassins
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Assassins is ranked 7,865th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Colony of Loader Bot||Democratic Socialists||“Hi, I have found my righteous father”|
|2.||The States of Carolina Wolf||New York Times Democracy||“Before the war, you could get almost perfect gloves”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Gorgo||Tyranny by Majority||“I will crush you!”|
|4.||The Republic of EveryonelovesMall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mall is cool enough”|
|5.||The Horrible Baa of Assassinated Sheep||Democratic Socialists||“Heehee hi Venico”|
|6.||The Cult of The Hunters of Shadow||Capitalist Paradise||“Death Incarnate”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of John Wick departed this region for Arialis.
- 6 days ago: The Entity of Monsters From the Id departed this region for Skyrim.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Doopdi departed this region for Nugut.
- 12 days ago: The Federation of Alpha Uno departed this region for Danger Zone.
- 12 days ago: The Colony of Loader Bot lost WA Delegate status.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall cleared the regional ban list.
- 13 days ago: The Federation of Alpha Uno arrived from The Coalition of Interstellar States.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 13 days ago: The Colony of Loader Bot banned The Cimmerian Raider Mercenary of Corvus Corax from the region.
- 13 days ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercenary of Corvus Corax departed this region for Nugut.
Assassins Regional Message Board
No winning for you!!!
Oh dear we've been invaded whatever shall we do?
Cower in fear, cower in fear...
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Good luck, soldiers.
*lights a cigar* I'm expecting a storm today...
*lights a second cigar* A real ***storm.
Gorgo sad, Gorgo wanted to smash puny delegates...
If i'd known you'd left controls on Ven i would have taken this place ages ago :P
I turned them on for the exercise so Nuke could defend the delegacy. They were on for all of an hour. =P