WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall
Assassins contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Assassins
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Assassins is ranked 4,460th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The States of Carolina Wolf||New York Times Democracy||“Before the war, you could get almost perfect gloves”|
|2.||The Cult of The Hunters of Shadow||Capitalist Paradise||“Death Incarnate”|
|3.||The Horrible Baa of Assassinated Sheep||Democratic Socialists||“Heehee hi Venico”|
|4.||The Republic of EveryonelovesMall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mall is cool enough”|
- 53 days ago: Gorgo ceased to exist.
- 81 days ago: Loader bot ceased to exist.
- 101 days ago: The Republic of John Wick departed this region for Arialis.
- 103 days ago: The Entity of Monsters From the Id departed this region for Skyrim.
- 108 days ago: Doopdi departed this region for Nugut.
- 109 days ago: The Federation of Alpha Uno departed this region for Danger Zone.
- 109 days ago: Loader bot lost WA Delegate status.
- 109 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall cleared the regional ban list.
- 109 days ago: The Federation of Alpha Uno arrived from The Coalition of Interstellar States.
- 109 days ago: The Republic of EveryonelovesMall barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
Assassins Regional Message Board
No winning for you!!!
Oh dear we've been invaded whatever shall we do?
Cower in fear, cower in fear...
Time will tell on their power minds
Making war just for fun
Good luck, soldiers.
*lights a cigar* I'm expecting a storm today...
*lights a second cigar* A real ***storm.
Gorgo sad, Gorgo wanted to smash puny delegates...
If i'd known you'd left controls on Ven i would have taken this place ages ago :P
I turned them on for the exercise so Nuke could defend the delegacy. They were on for all of an hour. =P