WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant (elected )
Embassies: Africa, Hellenic Civilization, Minecraftia, The North Atlantic Ocean, China, Iran, Philippines, Brasil, The Ascendancy, Central Pacific Empire, League of Christian Nations, United Empire of Islam, Bactria, The Republic Of Iraq, The United Nations of Here, Latin America, and 41 others.Asiana, Lower Canada, Republic of Korea, Paraguay, The alliance of homework, The Illuminati, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, United Iran, Nations Under the Rador, Germanic Confederation, Latvija, Southeastern Wisconsin, Free State of Wisconsin, Plinghin, Judean League, Oceania, ASEAN Union, Elemental Chaos, The International Commerce Guild, The Sea Of Love, Brightport, South Asia, Saint Augustine, Hollow Point, Union of Armed Nations, Goal, Westphalia, Talo Balka, Coalition of Free Democratic States, Avadam Inn, House Stark, The Constitutional Union, Dill Country, Christadelphia, The Utopian Freesocialists, United Poland Union, The Global Aide Assosiation, Asia United, Calibraska, Alilham Kingdom, and Europa Unionem.
The embassy with Nations Under the Rador is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Construction of embassies with Adaria has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with U R N has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Paradise has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in Asia
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, Asia is ranked 4,476th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Kingdom of Whims||Left-wing Utopia||“Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs of War”|
|2.||The Confucian Meritocracy of Chinese Confederacy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“仁, 義, 禮, 智, 信”|
|3.||The Rebellious Ravers of Moutsamoudou||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“.”|
|4.||The Democratic States of Batdambang||Democratic Socialists||“.”|
|5.||The Minjung Republic of Hanguk||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Devotion to the Welfare of Humanity”|
|6.||The Democratic Federation of Cielonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Strength in liberty, prosperity in freedom.”|
|7.||The Soviet Union of Sebytania||Father Knows Best State||“No man is better than another.”|
|8.||The Federation of Republic of Vitalia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Life and Culture · Vivo kaj Kulturo”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Changjo||Democratic Socialists||“For the freedom of the people”|
|10.||The Fiefdom of Lady Rose||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We are who we are: deal with it.”|
- : The Democratic Republic of Shiylantis of the region United Kingdoms of Shiylantis proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of Austro Hungarian Balkans Empire departed this region for Glacies.
- : The Incorporated States of Austro Hungarian Balkans Empire arrived from Persian Empire.
- : The Kingdom of The Weeaboo Imperium arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant agreed to construct embassies with Paradise.
- : The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant agreed to construct embassies with U R N.
- : The Community of Majiro arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Great and Honorable Empire of Paledonn of the region U R N proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Military's Red Land of Bosglovia arrived from U R N.
- : The Mandala of Xiansai arrived from Tiandi.
Asia Regional Message Board
The Asian Institute of Cartography, based of course at the <choose your own colourful adverb!!> prestigious Shindra Kelal University in historic Arceline, has updated the geopolitical map of Asia.
* The Republic of Dongju has risen along the coast of Primorsky Krai.
* The Jingoistic States of Icardi-Rivero has risen on Cyprus - the former Koponia Island.
* Taiwan and Socotra have reverted from The Holy Empire of Qudrath and The Democratic Federation of Cielonia respectively.
* Several raiders have been kicked off the map, and out of the region.
I have free candy at my nation. You should come a get the free candy. Don't you want free candy?
*slowly backs away*
Don't be scared. I don't bite.
Ya, ya, it's not your a zombie or anything.... Right?
What is this zombie you speak of? Nothing to be afraid of. We're gentle.
With the Imperial Flag gone from Formosa, and seeing it (or not as it is gone now) for the first time... I feel as if part of me is missing... and I am sure DFC feels the same way about Socotra...
I will begin a Support Group for Nations who have lost an Overseas Colony or two...
Me and DFC will be founding members and help one another through this depressing state... we will also send a singing telegram over to the EF to join us...
*Puts arm across DFC shoulders, while resting my head on his should reminiscing out the good old days of colonizations and buys the first round of chai and spicy pakoras*