WA Delegate: The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant (elected 1 year 35 days ago)
Embassies: Africa, Hellenic Civilization, Minecraftia, The North Atlantic Ocean, China, The Dutch East Indies, Iran, Philippines, Brasil, The Ascendancy, Central Pacific Empire, The United League, Leninist Russia, the Land of Power, League of Christian Nations, United Empire of Islam, and 24 others.NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, The Darwin Allied Republics, Bactria, The Republic Of Iraq, The United Nations of Here, Land of Israel, Latin America, Asiana, Lower Canada, Republic of Korea, Paraguay, The alliance of homework, The Illuminati, Glenda Dawson HighSchool, Empire Coalition, The Great Peace Treaty, Caucus of Nations, Res Publica Catholicae Borgiae, United Iran, Nations Under the Rador, International Banking Cooperation, Winterhaven, Constellations United, and World Federation States.
The embassy with Leninist Russia is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 7 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Asia
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Asia is ranked 3,766th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Confucian Meritocracy of Chinese Confederacy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“仁, 義, 禮, 智, 信”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Qudrath||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Live By The Sword... Die By The Sword...”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of The Derrak Quadrant||New York Times Democracy||“Lasto beth nīn, tolo dan na ngalad”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Whims||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs of War”|
|5.||The Nakashima of The Earth Federation||Left-Leaning College State||“東亜に於ける国際正義の確立、共同防共の達成、新文化の創造、経済結合の実現を期す”|
|6.||The Allied States of Edo-Tokyo||Left-Leaning College State||“Kami no michi”|
|7.||The Elf's Nation of Uzbek people||Iron Fist Consumerists||“GG GL HF”|
|8.||The Soviet Union of Sebytania||Father Knows Best State||“No man is better than another.”|
|9.||The Anime Characters of Chinese Regions||Civil Rights Lovefest||“見よ！東方は赤く燃えている!”|
|10.||The Dread Legalist Empire of Mighty Qin||Corporate Police State||“All hail the August god-king of Qin!”|
- 12 hours ago: The Sultanate of Al Khilafah Al Islamiyah arrived from The South Pacific.
- 15 hours ago: Takamoto clan ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The People's Republic of Great KOI Empier arrived from Great india.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Armed Republic of SEAL Team 2 of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in Asia.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Republic of IOK OKI arrived from Great india.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Hindu Kush arrived from The South Pacific.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Dominion of Sassanian Empire of the region Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Cimmerian Samurai Warriors of Jokibus of the region Leninist Russia ordered the closure of its embassy in Asia.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Federal Republic of N3PAL of the region Northern Hemisphere proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Federal Republic of N3PAL departed this region for Northern Hemisphere.
Asia Regional Message Board
ooc: Why can't it be rectangular? Nobody's nation here is real.
ooc: because you can see the same shape as the flag Nepal, but then suddenly there is a strange red field!
NS only supports rectangular shaped flags. As a result, trying to use Nepal's actual flag will produce a large amount of empty white space - which is both inefficient and aesthetically unsatisfying.
Given these constraints, The Federal Republic of N3PAL's flag is quite well done. The red field is less distracting than empty white space.
An alternative might be to use the RL flag of Mustang:
Same color scheme and the same sun symbol.
100th NATION IN ASIA BEEEEYATCH!!!
We've had 100 nations plenty before.
Also, I didn't know that NS didn't support non rectangular flags.
Yeah, we've gone up and down from about 80 to about 120 on a fairly regular basis. 100 is probably our average.
OOC: Perhaps because once I replaced the original white with gold, then the original blue with white and the original red with blue, I needed somewhere to place the remaining red.
So hwhat! I am the current #100. ^_________^
http://i.imgur.com/KrZnmgF.png There are no coincidences!
The Japanese stick together