WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Nova Boria
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in Ashan
As a region, Ashan is ranked 2,245th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Sheogh||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Might makes Right”|
|2.||The Dominion of Heresh||Capitalist Paradise||“Embrace the Void”|
|3.||The Community of Tor Myrdal||Capitalist Paradise||“Never yield and never lose face”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Ygg Chall||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Hide, listen, watch, learn... And strike.”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Ranaar Steppes||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Rush now, think later”|
|6.||The Federation of Jade Isles||Democratic Socialists||“We strive for perfection”|
|7.||The Fiefdom of Synhe||Compulsory Consumerist State||“To be decided”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Talonguard||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For Honor, Order and Duty”|
|9.||The Sultanate of Kherr||Democratic Socialists||“Enlightenment above all”|
|10.||The Federation of Al Safir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All secrets will be understood, and mastered, in time”|
- 159 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 79 days ago: Vikilwlopritnixa of the region Himalia proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 160 days ago: Subgeniustan of the region Planet X proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 years 273 days ago: The Empire of Nova Boria barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 2 years 273 days ago: The Federation of Jade Isles arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 years 273 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Ranaar Steppes arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 years 274 days ago: The Community of Tor Myrdal arrived from Osiris.
- 2 years 274 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ygg Chall arrived from Balder.
- 2 years 274 days ago: The Dictatorship of Sheogh arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 years 274 days ago: The Dominion of Heresh arrived from Balder.
Ashan Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.