WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Experia (elected 94 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Asgard
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 8,539th in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Empire of Mullida||Corporate Police State||“Rejoice”|
|2.||The Amazing Storm of Venicos||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You jack it we pack it”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of The Domain of Alertbowler299||Iron Fist Consumerists||“If you're not with us you're against us”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Stahl Halten||Moralistic Democracy||“Loyalty and faith!”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Varg||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mew mew mew!”|
|6.||The Rogue Nation of TheMostCleverBot||Father Knows Best State||“Protect. Expand. Assimilate.”|
|7.||The Free Land of Moon Blizzard Island||Father Knows Best State||“Don't Think Too Much”|
|8.||The Jingoistic States of Stallcadia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fortune Favors the Bold”|
|9.||The Citizens' Commonwealth of Reformed Britannia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Per audacia, ad victoriam”|
|10.||The Borderlands of BombasticBagLand||New York Times Democracy||“We let the cat out of the bag.”|
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Confederacy of Mistvale arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Empire of Cyracusa arrived from Brightwall.
- 6 days ago: The Dictatorship of Froto ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ulfrig arrived from Albion.
- 7 days ago: The Atlantic Skylord of Manegarmr of the region The Atlantic Federation proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Dominion of Donner Eisenfaust ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Democratic States of United Orcish Hordes ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Holy Empire of Potentioris ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Empire of Ewe Ljakumo ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn Land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
Asgard Regional Message Board
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.
The Emperor's essentially packed it in.
I don't think they have been stopped. I received one and that's how I came to be here. Though more could possibly be sent. I am not sure.
The regional map is quite nice though pretty filled. I would almost say that we may need a new and updated one. One with plenty of room. Also, maybe set a limit on starting size and then RP to acquire new lands to build up?
Holy Nordic Marvel! Robin will still win in the end!
What's the phoenitic pronounciation of Yggdrasil?
I've always wondered.