WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Asgard
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 6,885th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Vitarian Commonwealth of Reformed Britannia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Per audacia, ad victoriam”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Cyracusa||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From those with the ability to those with the need”|
|3.||The United Kingdoms of Fennoscandia||Left-Leaning College State||“Alt för Fennoskandien.”|
|4.||The Armed Republic of 4thGermanreich||New York Times Democracy||“Blut und Ehre”|
|5.||The Principality of Boldavia||Democratic Socialists||“Hva har vi å frykte?”|
|6.||The Federation of Vinclis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nulla erit transactio”|
|7.||The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”|
|8.||The Colony of Washington Redskins||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Washington Redskins Go F**K Yourself”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Ophaleon||Democratic Socialists||“Elige Ergo Vitam”|
|10.||The East Germanic Margrave of Koelig||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Obey the Walrus”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Free Land of Moon Blizzard Island ceased to exist.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The Domain of Alertbowler299 ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 departed this region for Ile de France.
- 5 days ago: The Legacy and Sword of The Highlander 1 arrived from Madrigal.
- 5 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Larchagonia ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Nomadic Tribes of Barock ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Forced Silence ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Cimmerian Guild of Butchers of Roqijax of the region Land of free withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Strange Nation of Zyan ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Aubastia ceased to exist.
Asgard Regional Message Board
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.
The Emperor's essentially packed it in.
I don't think they have been stopped. I received one and that's how I came to be here. Though more could possibly be sent. I am not sure.
The regional map is quite nice though pretty filled. I would almost say that we may need a new and updated one. One with plenty of room. Also, maybe set a limit on starting size and then RP to acquire new lands to build up?
Holy Nordic Marvel! Robin will still win in the end!
What's the phoenitic pronounciation of Yggdrasil?
I've always wondered.