WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Experia (elected 66 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Asgard
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 6,540th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dominion of Bloodvows||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We shall bathe in the blood of those we conquer”|
|2.||The Empire of The Ring Cycle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wagnerian leitmotif”|
|3.||The Nomadic Peoples of Barock||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Die well!”|
|4.||The Dominion of The Greater Nordic Race||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Towards a world fit for the masters”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Varg||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mew mew mew!”|
|6.||The People's Republic of The Reformed Sparta||Corrupt Dictatorship||“If”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Potentioris||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Death is the answer to all problems, no man no problem.”|
|8.||The Kingdom of Forced Silence||Corrupt Dictatorship||“One in the hand is worth two in the anus. ”|
|9.||The Dominion of Thor||Authoritarian Democracy||“Where's my hammer?”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of The Confederacy of the Capitol||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Oh Capitol! Your glorious diamond shine!”|
- 2 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of NAROLA-II ceased to exist.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Empire of Hammadonia ceased to exist.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: The Frozen Federation of Siburria of the region The War Torn land of Crimson Dawn proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Commonwealth of Giga2000 ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Starnos ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The United States of Eastern Sunnydale ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of Panda landia ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Fiefdom of Thennland ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The United Socialist States of Imperial Technocracy departed this region for NeoConfederate States of America.
- 15 days ago: The Kingdom of Gladio V ceased to exist.
Asgard Regional Message Board
Welcome to Asgard all!
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.
The Emperor's essentially packed it in.
I don't think they have been stopped. I received one and that's how I came to be here. Though more could possibly be sent. I am not sure.
The regional map is quite nice though pretty filled. I would almost say that we may need a new and updated one. One with plenty of room. Also, maybe set a limit on starting size and then RP to acquire new lands to build up?