WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Experia (elected 39 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in Asgard
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 7,060th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Kingdom of Sil Arion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By the Stars and Steel, the Light of Truth Shall Rise”|
|2.||The Principality of Amar Reth||Father Knows Best State||“The Light Holders”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Experia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Power that lies within.”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Barock||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Die well!”|
|5.||The Republic of Antida||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“May the Gods favor us.”|
|6.||The Principality of Boldavia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hva har vi å frykte?”|
|7.||The Dictatorship of Froto||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Money = Power”|
|8.||The Grand Duchy of Baltikum||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Volk und Vaterland”|
|9.||The Most Serene Republic of Larchagonia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In Larch We Trust”|
|10.||The Republic of Aubastia||Father Knows Best State||“Peace through strenth”|
- 16 hours ago: The Awesomesauce Republic of Cormacville departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 20 hours ago: The Kingdom of Red panda land ceased to exist.
- 20 hours ago: The Empire of Conor Finan of the region Yay Cats Hamsters and Dogs proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Republic of Gaziia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Kyrcya ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Republica de Raffas ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Federation of African Cook Islands ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Federation of Munich-Bavaria ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Republic of The Ghost Kingdom ceased to exist.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The United States of Dark-Light Aquaticflame ceased to exist.
Asgard Regional Message Board
No. Anything with a tassle is less cool than a bowtie.
Welcome to Asgard all!
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.