WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Experia (elected 47 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Asgard
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 8,425th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The United States of Eastern Sunnydale||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's only illegal if you get caught by the wrong people”|
|2.||The Republic of Aedeland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Et fac quod vis, amā́ Deum”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Experia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Power that lies within.”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Holinium||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength In Unity”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Sil Arion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By the Stars and Steel, the Light of Truth Shall Rise”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Larchagonia||New York Times Democracy||“In Larch We Trust”|
|7.||The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”|
|8.||The Principality of Amar Reth||Father Knows Best State||“The Light Holders”|
|9.||The Republic of Old West||Father Knows Best State||“FBGLM”|
|10.||The Empire of Ewe Ljakumo||Father Knows Best State||“Cooperation and sacrifice are the means to success.”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Kingdom of Royal Society ceased to exist.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: The Kingdom of Udias-Markhjis ceased to exist.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Republic of Roricsand ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of Volzcio ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of Merzvio ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Drazgia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Ultimate Evil ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Federation of New-Acadia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Fauzghia ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of The New Assassins Order ceased to exist.
Asgard Regional Message Board
Welcome to Asgard all!
We need to work on getting more people into Asgard.
We have 81 nations. I would say it's more of a matter of getting people active and chatty.
Have we stopped sending telegrams? Sending out more may help.
What about a regional map and in depth forum rp's? that could help as well.
The Emperor's essentially packed it in.
I don't think they have been stopped. I received one and that's how I came to be here. Though more could possibly be sent. I am not sure.
The regional map is quite nice though pretty filled. I would almost say that we may need a new and updated one. One with plenty of room. Also, maybe set a limit on starting size and then RP to acquire new lands to build up?