WA Delegate: None.
Asgard contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Asgard
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Asgard is ranked 13,091st in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Χαλεπὰ τὰ καλά (Naught Without Labor)”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Geuona||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mutatio Et Memoria”|
|3.||The Dominion of Thor||Authoritarian Democracy||“Where's my hammer?”|
|4.||The Empire of The Ring Cycle||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wagnerian leitmotif”|
- : Tom hiddleston ceased to exist.
- : Mullida ceased to exist.
- : Boldavia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Land of Kings and Emperors and Asgard.
- : Cyracusa ceased to exist.
- : The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil password-protected the region.
- : The Asgardian Emperor of Sacred Yggdrasil ordered the closure of embassies between Asgard and The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : The Milky Way Dominion of Intergalactic Federation of Systems of the region The Galactic Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : Vinclis ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between The West Pacific and Asgard.
Asgard Regional Message Board
It's not exactly abandoned in that I'm still maintaining the Founder account, but it's been memorialized at this point and I don't foresee further activity. I'm considering closing all of the region's embassies to reflect the fact that the region is now closed. The origin of the embassy was that Asgard was a member of the NS Republic in 2012.
Okee dokee. Thanks for the answer. I'll put it on the list for the cleaning team.
It is sad to see a region die like this.
Nobody is more sad about it than me. This was the first big thing I did in NationStates, and in some ways despite its relatively brief history still the thing I'm most proud of doing. Much of the original community has retired or moved on though, my own gameplay views have significantly changed since 2012, and any attempt to revive it now would be more like creating a different region by the same name than reviving the region from 2012. Despite a couple of revival attempts since then, what Asgard was ended in 2012 and it will never be that or anything even closely resembling it again.
My region wont awnser. how do I attack another player?
As forewarned this embassy is closing.
We not friends anymore? :(
This is about to end.