WA Delegate: The Altruistic Imperial State of Sergai (elected 1 year 161 days ago)
Founder: The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Argantia
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Argantia is ranked 4,128th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Purple Cult of Evil Mad People||Corporate Police State||“In Evil Mad People, bucket kick you!”|
|2.||The Unified Admiralties of The Oceanic Empire||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“None can stop the Oceanic!”|
|3.||The Free Democratic Union of Rakynia||New York Times Democracy||“Para o Glorioso e os Justos!”|
|4.||The Sacrosanct Isles of Nasturtia||Corporate Police State||“ભગવાન ના ગ્લોરી માટે”|
|5.||The Eternal Lands of Jedze III||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Мы можем умереть, но идеал Омега будет жить.”|
|6.||The Icetopia of Viktorious||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Viktory”|
|7.||The Principality of Uzmolofikt||Father Knows Best State||“Ok Re'gl yi Re'gl'tik”|
|8.||The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters||Democratic Socialists||“It's rather nice here, isn't it?”|
|9.||The Community of Slippers101||New York Times Democracy||“You're 'ere cause you're 'ere”|
|10.||The Zombie Infested Wasteland of Quarantined Infection||Democratic Socialists||“Its the Zombie Apocalypse, bring your friends”|
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Arial Nation of Luke Sakira IV ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III departed this region for Olympian.
- 26 days ago: The Zombie Infested Wasteland of Quarantined Infection arrived from Lazarus.
- 26 days ago: The Community of Slippers101 arrived from Osiris.
- 26 days ago: The United Kingdom of Professor Laytons arrived from Balder.
- 26 days ago: The Zombie Infested Wasteland of Quarantined Infection ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The Community of Slippers101 ceased to exist.
- 26 days ago: The United Kingdom of Professor Laytons ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Embassy established between The Remnants of Omega and Argantia.
Argantia Regional Message Board
Wait a minute, have you heard of a TV program which usually goes by the name THE NEWS!
Not everyone has the news Vikram.
Also, I think what he's getting at is that we might not get a chance to look at the news. Like if a nuclear attack came and vaporised us with no warning. Of course, that's a pretty bad example, because there'd be a build-up to a nuclear war, but still…
Things like an asteroid, or something unexpected, if they suddenly had to alert everyone we don't have one of those systems where all the TV and Radio signals that are being broadcast become EAS.
Watch the episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures when an asteroid is crashing into the earth. For a CBBC show it handles it really well (sure it skips major detail and the asteroid is crashing conveniently at evening GMT) Its a good taste for how the news quickly has to alert everyone, but also how about half of the world would've been asleep unknowing of their death
Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!!!
I'm surprised there were no Christmas specials on... Plus what happened to the Queen's speech? Oh well hopefully it'll be a great Boxing Day!
Are you planning to keep up the charade all weekend?
Christmas family charades doesn't take that long to play…
Why do you all have really small Wishlists?
Are your dreams just tiny?