WA Delegate: The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters (elected )
Founder: The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Incomes in Argantia
The World Census carefully compared the average spending power of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Argantia is ranked 2,158th in the world for Highest Average Incomes.
|1.||The Purple Cult of Evil Mad People||Corporate Police State||“In Evil Mad People, bucket kick you!”|
|2.||The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“It's rather nice here, isn't it?”|
|3.||The Unified Admiralties of The Oceanic Empire||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“None can stop the Oceanic!”|
|4.||The Eternal Lands of Jedze III||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Мы можем умереть, но идеал Омега будет жить.”|
|5.||The Crystal Conundrum of Viktorious||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Værn Viktory”|
|6.||The People's Democratic Republic of The Cerenthland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Cerenthland Iri!”|
|7.||The New Aerial Nation of Luke Sakira IV||New York Times Democracy||“Through victory we gain strength”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Miranda H||Left-wing Utopia||“Bear with, bear with”|
|9.||The Community of Slippers101||New York Times Democracy||“You're 'ere cause you're 'ere”|
|10.||The Donald Trump led Empire of Hotel Maths||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Make Argantia Great Again”|
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between DreamLand and Argantia.
- : The Jolly Nice Kingdom of Waspeaters agreed to construct embassies with DreamLand.
- : The Followers and Worshipers of Deinotherium of the region DreamLand proposed constructing embassies.
- : Priasath ceased to exist.
- : Uzmolofikt ceased to exist.
- : Rakynia ceased to exist.
- : Nasturtia ceased to exist.
- : Radioactiveuuu ceased to exist.
Argantia Regional Message Board
I thought you guys might find this interesting, it's the spiritual sequel to Battlefront 2:
Can't wait for it to come out in 20XX!
What even was that show?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT AGAIN ARGH
Just a quick question for those of you going to the Leaver’s Ball: What are you doing before and are you doing something after?
No idea, will see what's the bizz when I'm there