WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Arda
As a region, Arda is ranked 570th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- : Kalessin ceased to exist.
- : Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- : Soviet states of ahmerica of the region Insert name her proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Holy Roman Empire of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Arda and The Embassy.
- : The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Democratic States of Bad Defence of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Imperial Republic of Hanakii of the region Delegation of kulgar proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of OpenStudy of the region OpenStudy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!