WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Arda
As a region, Arda is ranked 123rd in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 51 days ago: The Kingdom of Nederlandica of the region European Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Empire of The Raven Aliance of the region The Raven Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 62 days ago: The Royal Republic of Alderlock of the region Winterhaven proposed constructing embassies.
- 65 days ago: The Dictatorship of Republic of Great Jones Empire of the region United empireans proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 86 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained arrived from Lazarus.
- 92 days ago: Regional Founder The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained ceased to exist.
- 120 days ago: Dungsen of the region Dictators paradise proposed constructing embassies.
- 130 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained arrived from Lazarus.
- 133 days ago: Regional Founder The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained ceased to exist.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!