WA Delegate: None.
Arda contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Arda
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Arda is ranked 16,747th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Empire of Kalessin||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Justice is the domination of the strong over the weak”|
|2.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Empire of Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 36 days ago: The Kingdom of Tacitae Populus of the region Skaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 74 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- 102 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin arrived from Balder.
- 154 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 177 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 206 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!