WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in Arda
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, Arda is ranked 5,635th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 84 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Blue Cross Island of the region Liberty region proposed constructing embassies.
- 87 days ago: Gredorvia of the region Jasiovia proposed constructing embassies.
- 94 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 122 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 132 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 160 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Lazarus.
- 204 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 244 days ago: Luxore of the region North atlantic union of countries proposed constructing embassies.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!