WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Arda
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Arda is ranked 12,686th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Tacitae Populus of the region Skaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 41 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 48 days ago: The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Balder.
- 125 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 149 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 177 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 226 days ago: Blue cross island of the region Liberty region proposed constructing embassies.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!