WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in Arda
As a region, Arda is ranked 351st in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 26 days ago: Embassy established between Arda and Titan.
- 28 days ago: The Eternal Noldorin Empire of Menelmacar of the region Tareldanore proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained agreed to construct embassies with Titan.
- 34 days ago: The Federated Segments of Scolopendra of the region Titan proposed constructing embassies.
- 107 days ago: The Kingdom of Nederlandica of the region European Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 113 days ago: The Kingdom of The Raven Aliance of the region The raven empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 118 days ago: Alderlock of the region Winterhaven proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Dictatorship of Republic of Great Jones Empire of the region United empireans proposed constructing embassies.
- 137 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 142 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained arrived from Lazarus.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!