WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Arda
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Arda is ranked 1st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Republic of Great Jones Empire of the region United Empireans proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained arrived from Lazarus.
- 30 days ago: Regional Founder The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: The Criminal Enterprises of Dungsen of the region Dictators paradise proposed constructing embassies.
- 67 days ago: The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained arrived from Lazarus.
- 71 days ago: Regional Founder The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: Kalessin arrived from Osiris.
- 127 days ago: The Ancient Lands of Tacitae Populus of the region Skaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: The Empire of Kalessin ceased to exist.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!