WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in Arda
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, Arda is ranked 16,947th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- : Embassy established between Arda and The Embassy.
- : The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained agreed to construct embassies with The Embassy.
- : The Democratic States of Bad Defence of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Monarchial Republic of Hanakii of the region Delegation of kulgar proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of OpenStudy of the region OpenStudy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Katherinean Province of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of JOSHPRAISE of the region Artic Zone proposed constructing embassies.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!