WA Delegate: None.
Arda is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Arda
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Arda is ranked 17,662nd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Five Kingdoms of Melkor Unchained||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Dissent in Counsel, Unity in Command”|
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federation of JOSHPRAISE of the region Artic Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kalessin ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : Kalessin arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United States of Arlandia and Arzovia of the region The Equator proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Emirate of Beniama of the region Region of the sharkbirds proposed constructing embassies.
Arda Regional Message Board
He hasn't wiped them out, no. My working storyline is that while the rebellion was able to get Morgy out of the picture (for now), the orc populations of Angband and Utumno were simply too great for a military expedition to overcome without years of sustained investment (an option that probably isn't very attractive to my government). Instead they've re-purposed a few old forts in the north and have set up a rudimentary set of defenses in the north. The orcses are still around, but without Morgy they're pretty aimless. We ship infantry up there towards the end of their training for live fire exercises and the like.
Also, welcome Valinor! Arda's first new nation in what like 5 years? 6? lol..
TGed you a new World Facebook Entry. Hope it sent.
I got it. Looks good to me, I'll put it up here soon
says it's too long. you want to trim it or should I?
What's the limit?
Ah. Crud. That's only three and a half tweets.
holy crap, you came back!