WA Delegate: The Polar Federation of Arctacion (elected 84 days ago)
Founder: The Kingdom of The Ice Bears
Embassies: Antarctica, The Space For Periods, Africa, Scandinavia, Nysa, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Icelandic International Community, World Alliance, Northern Oceania, Principality di Monaco, Repubblica Italiana, Principality of Andorra, and Laissez Faireholm.
Tags: Offsite Forums, General Assembly, Neutral, Security Council, Game Player, Map, Independent, Featured, Eco-friendly, Medium, NSwiki, Regional Government, and 7 others.Democratic, Social, Generalite, Free Trade, Multi-Species, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Arctic
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Arctic is ranked 2,567th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Most Serene Empire of The Pax Arctica||Anarchy||“Βασιλεύς Βασιλέων Βασιλεύων Βασιλευόντων”|
|2.||The Sunny Balkans of Kubrath||Anarchy||“With the strength of Krum and the courage of Levski!”|
|3.||The Archduchy of Aexalla||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Donec tempus sistit”|
|4.||The Polar Federation of Arctacion||Corporate Bordello||“Invicta”|
|5.||The High Commonwealth of Balasite||Left-Leaning College State||“fautor per filiolus”|
|6.||The Family Land of Rainbow Bouncy Balls||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Protect the innocent above all else”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Volkovania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death to the Oppressor ”|
|8.||The Colony of Pengwiniahn Antarctica||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pengwins 3: Penguins 0”|
|9.||The Kingdom of The Ice Bears||Father Knows Best State||“Created November 14, 2004 ”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of Bipolar Bear||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Love is like pi: real, irrational and very important”|
- 8 hours ago: The Federation of Yxilland of the region Interstellar Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Republic of Seychelles and Arctic.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and Arctic.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Federation of Herbshire and Arctic.
- 6 days ago: The Federal Republic of New European Federation of the region Sovereign Nations of Polar Boreal proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Polar Federation of Arctacion created a new regional poll: "What would you say is the category with the highest need of improvement?".
- 7 days ago: The Polar Federation of Arctacion rejected The international space consortium's request for regional embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Rutthenia departed this region for Slavska.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Rutthenia arrived from Alteran Empire.
- 7 days ago: The Federal Republic of Rutthenia departed this region for Alteran Empire.
Arctic Regional Message Board
We probably need to look at all the categories that receive a vote not just the one with the most votes
Arctic members have hit an all time low, at least for as long as I can remember.
Yes, Ice Bears, that was my plan all along, but we'll have to put the most effort into the category that gets the most votes. Although, just getting people isn't enough, we have to retain them as well, which means we have to also fix our forum and make sure there are enough things to do to make them interested in staying.
30 nations isn't a bad size. We just need to engage them better to encourage them to be more active.
More nations could lead to more activity, but if you have anything in mind RBB, we can go for it. At this point, I'm gathering opinions for our next action, if anyone feels they have a good idea, please share it with the rest of us.
Encouraging activity on the forums is a sure way to help activity in general. If we established fun conversations beyond world census reports then that's definitely a good start.
Have any of us got the time to improve the categories at vote?
That is a good question. I will certainly take some time to work on one of these but I will need help. My goal is to have all of these improved eventually, but those with more votes will take precedence, as well as those deemed more vital to the overall expansion of the region. If anyone is willing to assist me and Arctacion, please don't shy away from this opportunity.
I will help with the recruitment one of course, one thing I would like to clarify is just where is it legal to recruit now, in the age of telegram stamps etc.....
I would imagine the same regions we used to recruit in - Lazarus, the Pacifics, etc. They're fair game as far as I'm aware.