Arctic RMB

WA Delegate: The Archduchy of Aexalla (elected 210 days ago)

Founder: The Kingdom of The Ice Bears

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the ARCTIC

The land whose skin is of ice but whose heart is of fire ~ Prekrasnaya zemlya

General Information

Founded: November 14th 2004

Regional Ministry Representatives
Deputy WA Delegate The Sunny Balkans of Kubrath
Minister of Regional Affairs The Republic of Greenlandic Arctic
Minister of Information The Commonwealth of Troekochi

For Detailed or Miscellaneous Information

Visit the LinkArctic NSworld Forum LinkArctic Regional Government LinkArctic Regional Map

Regional Currency The Polar Crown


  1. 1

    what

    FactbookMiscellaneous by Aexalla 18 days ago. 20 reads.

Embassies: Antarctica, Africa, Scandinavia, The Commonwealth of Crowns, World Alliance, Laissez Faireholm, The Illuminati, U R N, Feminina, and Imperium of the Wolf.

Tags: Large, Map, Featured, Offsite Forums, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: High

Arctic contains 51 nations, the 216th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Safest in Arctic

The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.

As a region, Arctic is ranked 2,207th in the world for Safest.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Polar Paradise of XenoniumMoralistic Democracy“Foward Xenonium for glory, greatness, honour and stuff.”
2.The Colony of Pengwiniahn AntarcticaIron Fist Consumerists“Pengwins 3: Penguins 0”
3.The Socialist People's Republic of Novaya ZemlyaWA MemberIron Fist Socialists“Pimpin' aint easy”
4.The People's Republic of First TechnocraticIron Fist Consumerists“We do not care”
5.The People's Republic of AlphathetaWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Touch it, love it”
6.The Commonwealth of TroekochiWA MemberLeft-wing Utopia“Healthful prosperity for all”
7.The Arctic Union of Witty PenguinsWA MemberCivil Rights Lovefest“Freedom in Peace & Unity”
8.The Song of Blue SavannahFather Knows Best State“My home is where the heart is”
9.The Ocean Palace of Rainbow Bouncy BallsDemocratic Socialists“Protect the innocent at all costs”
10.The Grand and United Kingdom of Novaran PeoplesDemocratic Socialists“We inhabit this Earth not as humans, but as Novarans!”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  5  6  »

Last poll: “Minister of Regional Affairs”

Regional Happenings

More...

Arctic Regional Message Board

The Sunny Balkans of Kubrath wrote:Is that net positive or net negative?


Net=small bag/container made of mesh so the coins can be seen inside :) I'd say positive.

Besides Viking Longship inspired battleships, we are thinking of allowing the use of Grizzly Bears as a mounted unit to patrol the Arctic's borders as well as our own.

Battleships are useless nowadays, there's a reason the U.S. Navy doesn't use them anymore.

The Democratic States of Northern Union of Islands wrote:Battleships are useless nowadays, there's a reason the U.S. Navy doesn't use them anymore.

What I mean is, more modern ships like destroyers are used nowadays.

The Democratic States of Northern Union of Islands wrote:What I mean is, more modern ships like destroyers are used nowadays.


Yeah, but modern ships no longer have cool names like Ye Olde Stout or The Bitter End... Wait, maybe I'm thinking of pubs.

The Sunny Balkans of Kubrath wrote:Yeah, but modern ships no longer have cool names like Ye Olde Stout or The Bitter End... Wait, maybe I'm thinking of pubs.


The Royal Novaran Flotilla uses advanced battle cruisers with sizes that are on par with the United States' Battleships, we just use the term "battleship" since it seems relevant and the name is cool sounding. And besides, who wouldn't want a high-tonnage vessel with dozens of guns and munitions on it?

The Grand and United Kingdom of Novaran Peoples wrote:The Royal Novaran Flotilla uses advanced battle cruisers with sizes that are on par with the United States' Battleships, we just use the term "battleship" since it seems relevant and the name is cool sounding. And besides, who wouldn't want a high-tonnage vessel with dozens of guns and munitions on it?

Guns are meh, only useful for close ranges however. And modern engagements are much longer ranges.

Any U.S. ship right now currently serving, could completely outclass an Iowa class battleship.

The Democratic States of Northern Union of Islands wrote:Guns are meh, only useful for close ranges however. And modern engagements are much longer ranges.

Any U.S. ship right now currently serving, could completely outclass an Iowa class battleship.


To each their own.

596th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens not bad.

Kubrath and Novaran Peoples

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics