WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Archipelago contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Archipelago
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Archipelago is ranked 3,183rd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Dont Interrupt||Compulsory Consumerist State||“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”|
|2.||The Principality of Deimetis||Democratic Socialists||“In watch towers we trust”|
- 2 days 21 hours ago: Embassy established between Archipelago and The Black Riders.
- 4 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 6 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah lost WA Delegate status.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah altered the region's flag.
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah removed the tag "Offsite Forums".
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah tagged the region "Puppet Storage".
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah removed the tag "Neutral".
- 6 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Selurah tagged the region "Recruiter Friendly".
Archipelago Regional Message Board
Well its been nice but we've got to go.
Poldania? Red Rose Island? Hello?? Nooo!!
Hello. How are your nation(s) doing?
Still pretty quiet here huh?
Would anyone be interested in posting documentaries and discussing them? If yes then should we do it here or on the off-site forum?
I don't see why not... I like a good doco
The Spanish Anarchist movement of the 1930's
Just passing through again, its been a while since our last visit, bet no one remembers us. Mind if we toss another documentary of sorts out there?
Praetorian Newsreel - On Safari
A documentation of one of the Praetorian Trading Companies expeditions to the deathworld Catachan. As fluff would have it, back when The Nuclear Sovereign of Beinirham was still just a developing uranium mining colony most of the population were workers originating from there, chosen by the PTC specifically from the countless workforces available in the Imperium for their adaptation to the similarly hostile jungle world.