WA Delegate: None.
Archipelago is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Archipelago
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Archipelago is ranked 4,116th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Community of Glenrowan||Left-wing Utopia||“Hearth outstands the home”|
- 241 days ago: The Republic of Ugleau departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 274 days ago: The United Kingdom of Dont Interrupt ceased to exist.
- 275 days ago: The Dominion of Lemurian Embassy ceased to exist.
- 1 year 46 days ago: The Principality of Deimetis ceased to exist.
- 1 year 78 days ago: Terra divinia of the region The remnants of the mian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 122 days ago: The Colony of BM 2 ceased to exist.
- 1 year 125 days ago: The United Socialist States of Naeri departed this region for App testing region.
- 1 year 128 days ago: Astarte outpost departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 1 year 129 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie departed this region for The Herrebrugher Workers Army.
- 1 year 129 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie lost WA Delegate status.
Archipelago Regional Message Board
Well its been nice but we've got to go.
Poldania? Red Rose Island? Hello?? Nooo!!
Hello. How are your nation(s) doing?
Still pretty quiet here huh?
Would anyone be interested in posting documentaries and discussing them? If yes then should we do it here or on the off-site forum?
I don't see why not... I like a good doco
The Spanish Anarchist movement of the 1930's
Just passing through again, its been a while since our last visit, bet no one remembers us. Mind if we toss another documentary of sorts out there?
Praetorian Newsreel - On Safari
A documentation of one of the Praetorian Trading Companies expeditions to the deathworld Catachan. As fluff would have it, back when The Nuclear Sovereign of Beinirham was still just a developing uranium mining colony most of the population were workers originating from there, chosen by the PTC specifically from the countless workforces available in the Imperium for their adaptation to the similarly hostile jungle world.