WA Delegate: None.
Archipelago is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Archipelago
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Archipelago is ranked 4,437th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Community of Glenrowan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hearth outstands the home”|
- : The Republic of Ugleau departed this region for The South Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of Dont Interrupt ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Lemurian Embassy ceased to exist.
- : The Principality of Deimetis ceased to exist.
- : Terra divinia of the region The remnants of the mian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of BM 2 ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Naeri departed this region for App testing region.
- : Astarte outpost departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie departed this region for The Herrebrugher Workers Army.
- : The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie lost WA Delegate status.
Archipelago Regional Message Board
Well its been nice but we've got to go.
Poldania? Red Rose Island? Hello?? Nooo!!
Hello. How are your nation(s) doing?
Still pretty quiet here huh?
Would anyone be interested in posting documentaries and discussing them? If yes then should we do it here or on the off-site forum?
I don't see why not... I like a good doco
The Spanish Anarchist movement of the 1930's
Just passing through again, its been a while since our last visit, bet no one remembers us. Mind if we toss another documentary of sorts out there?
Praetorian Newsreel - On Safari
A documentation of one of the Praetorian Trading Companies expeditions to the deathworld Catachan. As fluff would have it, back when The Nuclear Sovereign of Beinirham was still just a developing uranium mining colony most of the population were workers originating from there, chosen by the PTC specifically from the countless workforces available in the Imperium for their adaptation to the similarly hostile jungle world.