WA Delegate: None.
Archipelago contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Archipelago
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Archipelago is ranked 9,494th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Dont Interrupt||Capitalist Paradise||“If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?”|
|2.||The Republic of Ugleau||Capitalist Paradise||“Spes Defendit Sapientes”|
|3.||The Dominion of Lemurian Embassy||Left-wing Utopia||“Equality, Justice, Solidarity!”|
|4.||The Community of Glenrowan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Hearth outstands the home”|
- 104 days ago: The Principality of Deimetis ceased to exist.
- 136 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 180 days ago: The Colony of BM 2 ceased to exist.
- 183 days ago: The United Socialist States of Naeri departed this region for App testing region.
- 187 days ago: Astarte outpost departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- 187 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie departed this region for The Herrebrugher Workers Army.
- 187 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie lost WA Delegate status.
- 187 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie updated the World Factbook entry.
- 187 days ago: The Herrebrugher Workers' Army of De 32ste Volksdivisie password-protected the region.
- 195 days ago: The United Socialist States of Naeri arrived from The Internationale.
Archipelago Regional Message Board
Well its been nice but we've got to go.
Poldania? Red Rose Island? Hello?? Nooo!!
Hello. How are your nation(s) doing?
Still pretty quiet here huh?
Would anyone be interested in posting documentaries and discussing them? If yes then should we do it here or on the off-site forum?
I don't see why not... I like a good doco
The Spanish Anarchist movement of the 1930's
Just passing through again, its been a while since our last visit, bet no one remembers us. Mind if we toss another documentary of sorts out there?
Praetorian Newsreel - On Safari
A documentation of one of the Praetorian Trading Companies expeditions to the deathworld Catachan. As fluff would have it, back when The Nuclear Sovereign of Beinirham was still just a developing uranium mining colony most of the population were workers originating from there, chosen by the PTC specifically from the countless workforces available in the Imperium for their adaptation to the similarly hostile jungle world.