WA Delegate: None.
Archbishop Williams contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Archbishop Williams
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Archbishop Williams is ranked 10,812th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Legacy of Anais V||Democratic Socialists||“Love, peace, unity”|
|2.||The Disputed Territories of Hershels Farm||Democratic Socialists||“Row row row your boat...”|
- 239 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Archbishop Williams.
- 242 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V lost WA Delegate status.
- 243 days ago: Indochinia departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V ejected Indochinia from the region.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V ordered the closure of embassies between Archbishop Williams and The Black Riders.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V password-protected the region.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V altered the region's flag.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V updated the World Factbook entry.
- 243 days ago: The Mesh of Light and Darkness departed this region for Launching Point.
- 243 days ago: The Legacy of Anais V became regional WA Delegate.
Archbishop Williams Regional Message Board
The Conglomeration of corporate commandos
The assembly of the missinformed masses sounds good
I just checked the settings page and there's no way to change the name once the region is established...
Oh well I guess we'll have to make deal with our overly simple name... Ehhhhhh!
Thanks for trying! It will work
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
World Assembly Compliance Commission (Saved. 3 days 9 hours ago)
Laws have been enacted to bring the Confederacy of Otterburge into compliance with the World Assembly resolution "On Multilateral Trade Talks".
I hate the fact that they blocked this at school
Just to clarify, this is Perry. I made another nation ;3
Dead chat is dead.