WA Delegate: None.
Aragon is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Aragon
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Aragon is ranked 16,643rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“El bien más preciado es la libertad”|
- 13 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 275 days ago: The Caliphate of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam proposed constructing embassies.
- 364 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Aragon.
- 1 year 1 day ago: The Península Ibérica founder of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 19 days ago: The Egalitarian Proleteriat of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical socialism and communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 31 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The House of Al Saud from the region.
- 1 year 31 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned Catherine of aragon from the region.
- 1 year 31 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 year 33 days ago: Catherine of aragon arrived from Balder.
Aragon Regional Message Board
Aragon (Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, Catalan: Aragó) is a region which compromises three provinces from north to south: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza.
During the Spanish Civil War, in anarchist-controlled areas, a vast social revolution saw the workers and peasants collectivise land and industry and councils set up.
Welcome to Aragon, inspired by Anarchist Aragon of The Spanish Civil War.
The most precious good is freedom! The land to the peasants, the factories to the workers!
Death to Fascism!
No Gods, No Masters.