WA Delegate: None.
Aragon is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Aragon
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Aragon is ranked 15,901st in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“El bien más preciado es la libertad”|
- 59 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Internationale and Aragon.
- 143 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 204 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 40 days ago: The Caliphate of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 129 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Aragon.
- 1 year 131 days ago: The Península Ibérica founder of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 149 days ago: The Egalitarian Proleteriat of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical socialism and communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 161 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The House of Al Saud from the region.
- 1 year 161 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned Catherine of aragon from the region.
- 1 year 161 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon suppressed a post on the regional message board.
Aragon Regional Message Board
Aragon (Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, Catalan: Aragó) is a region which compromises three provinces from north to south: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza.
During the Spanish Civil War, in anarchist-controlled areas, a vast social revolution saw the workers and peasants collectivise land and industry and councils set up.
Welcome to Aragon, inspired by Anarchist Aragon of The Spanish Civil War.
The most precious good is freedom! The land to the peasants, the factories to the workers!
Death to Fascism!
No Gods, No Masters.