WA Delegate: None.
Aragon is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Aragon
As a region, Aragon is ranked 13,830th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“El bien más preciado es la libertad”|
- 145 days ago: The Federal Union of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam proposed constructing embassies.
- 234 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Aragon.
- 236 days ago: The Commonwealth of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 254 days ago: The Egalitarian Proleteriat of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical Socialism and Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 266 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The House of Al Saud from the region.
- 266 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned Catherine of aragon from the region.
- 266 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 268 days ago: Catherine of aragon arrived from Balder.
- 306 days ago: The Confused Lands of The Drunken Butler of the region United coalition of butlers proposed constructing embassies.
- 313 days ago: Crixus22 of the region Catalan proposed constructing embassies.
Aragon Regional Message Board
Aragon (Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, Catalan: Aragó) is a region which compromises three provinces from north to south: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza.
During the Spanish Civil War, in anarchist-controlled areas, a vast social revolution saw the workers and peasants collectivise land and industry and councils set up.
Welcome to Aragon, inspired by Anarchist Aragon of The Spanish Civil War.
The most precious good is freedom! The land to the peasants, the factories to the workers!
Death to Fascism!
No Gods, No Masters.