WA Delegate: None.
Aragon is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Aragon
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Aragon is ranked 15,103rd in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“El bien más preciado es la libertad”|
- 29 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Aragon.
- 31 days ago: The Commonwealth of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 49 days ago: The Socialist Democracy of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical Socialism and Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 62 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The House of Al Saud from the region.
- 62 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The Queendom of Catherine of Aragon from the region.
- 62 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 63 days ago: The Queendom of Catherine of Aragon arrived from Balder.
- 101 days ago: The drunken butler of the region United coalition of butlers proposed constructing embassies.
- 108 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Crixus22 of the region Catalan proposed constructing embassies.
- 141 days ago: The House of Al Saud arrived from 00000.
Aragon Regional Message Board
Aragon (Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, Catalan: Aragó) is a region which compromises three provinces from north to south: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza.
During the Spanish Civil War, in anarchist-controlled areas, a vast social revolution saw the workers and peasants collectivise land and industry and councils set up.
Welcome to Aragon, inspired by Anarchist Aragon of The Spanish Civil War.
The most precious good is freedom! The land to the peasants, the factories to the workers!
Death to Fascism!
No Gods, No Masters.