WA Delegate: None.
Aragon is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Aragon
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Aragon is ranked 12,746th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon||Civil Rights Lovefest||“El bien más preciado es la libertad”|
- 32 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 233 days ago: The Caliphate of Greater Islamic empire of Pakistan of the region United Empire of Islam proposed constructing embassies.
- 322 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Aragon.
- 324 days ago: The Commonwealth of Hispanna of the region Peninsula Iberica proposed constructing embassies.
- 342 days ago: The Egalitarian Proleteriat of Vashtanaraada of the region Musical Socialism and Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 354 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned The House of Al Saud from the region.
- 354 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon ejected and banned Catherine of aragon from the region.
- 354 days ago: The Anarquista Colectividades of Anarquisme a Aragon suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 356 days ago: Catherine of aragon arrived from Balder.
- 1 year 29 days ago: The Confused Lands of The Drunken Butler of the region United coalition of butlers proposed constructing embassies.
Aragon Regional Message Board
Aragon (Spanish and Aragonese: Aragón, Catalan: Aragó) is a region which compromises three provinces from north to south: Huesca, Zaragoza, and Teruel. Its capital is Zaragoza.
During the Spanish Civil War, in anarchist-controlled areas, a vast social revolution saw the workers and peasants collectivise land and industry and councils set up.
Welcome to Aragon, inspired by Anarchist Aragon of The Spanish Civil War.
The most precious good is freedom! The land to the peasants, the factories to the workers!
Death to Fascism!
No Gods, No Masters.