WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Neverending Story of East Hylia
Embassies: Aperture Science Innovators.
Aperture Laboratories contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Aperture Laboratories
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Aperture Laboratories is ranked 17,075th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Glorious Imperial Empire of Kazikamimoto||Father Knows Best State||“You'll die as you lived; in a flash of the blade”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Aperture Applied Science||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Testing is the future. And the future starts with You.”|
- : The Rogue Nation of Aperture Applied Science arrived from Supernova Industries.
- : The Neverending Story of East Hylia departed this region for 00000 A World Power.
- : The Neverending Story of East Hylia appointed The Glorious Imperial Empire of Kazikamimoto as Test Subject with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Aperture Laboratories.
- : Aperture ceo cave johnson ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Aperture Science Innovators and Aperture Laboratories.
- : The Holy Laboratory of Aperturee departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- : The Neverending Story of East Hylia agreed to construct embassies with Aperture Science Innovators.
- : The Holy Laboratory of Aperturee arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Labratories of Aperture Science Innovators of Tommorrow of the region Aperture Science Innovators proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Aperture science and black mesa and Aperture Laboratories.
Aperture Laboratories Regional Message Board
If you need to go the bathroom in this next series of tests, please let test associates know. Because in all likelihood, whatever comes out of you is going to be coal. Only temporary, so do not worry. If it persists for a week though, start worrying and come see us, because that's not supposed to happen.
Now if you're part of control group Kepler-7, we planted a tiny microchip, about the size of a postcard, into your skull. Most likely you've forgotten it's even there, but if it starts vibrating and beeping during this next test let us know, because that means it's about to hit about 500 degrees so we're gonna need to go ahead and get that out of you pretty fast.
Alright, we're working on a little teleportation experiment. Now this doesn't work with all skin types, so try to remember which skin is yours, and if it doesn't teleport along with you we'll do what we can to sew you right back into it.
So, welcome to Aperture. You're here because we want the best and you're it. Nope, couldn't keep a straight face. Anyway, don't smudge up the glass down there. In fact, why don't you just go ahead and not touch anything unless it's test related.
Welcome to Aperture! I was trying to think of a good name for a robotic intelligence core, maybe I should name one after you? You seem like the intelligent kind of go-getter we need at this place.
"Alright I've been thinking, when life gives you lemons Don't make lemonade! MAKE LIFE TAKE THE LEMONS BACK! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE??!! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY THOUGHT IT COULD GIVE (CAVE JONSON) LEMONS. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! WITH THE LEMONS, I'M GONNA GET MY ENGINEERS TO INVENT A COMBUSTIBLE LEMON THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Cave Jonson is funny
They should make bumper stickers of that.
Portal Stories: Mel
The new Portal 2 mod, is awesome, and it is free on Steam.
I saw a real live person in a Portal game! what is going on here?!
I've tried that mod
It's really well done.
I agree. The solutions are actually harder than the original games, in my opinion. Some of them work on the assumption that you are GOING TO use cheap tricks to solve them, and here, you HAVE TO. I should try to get all the achievements on that...