WA Delegate: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang (elected 1 year 186 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, CSSR, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, NSLeft, Anti capitalist cooperation, and algorenia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Anticapitalist Alliance
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 18,195th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Communist Paradise of Greater Leninista||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Look at the chicken on our flag. LOOK AT IT!”|
|2.||The Free Land of Barevane||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom above all”|
|3.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Democratic Socialists||“Everything for Everybody”|
|4.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|5.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|6.||The Pink-O Commie State of Zphd||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Stay off our lawns!”|
|7.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|8.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Zuzazo of the region United Nations of Legalized Marijuana withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Matriarchy of Femeden of the region United Nations of Legalized Marijuana proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Pink-O Commie State of Zphd arrived from Osiris.
- 39 days ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang changed the regional password.
- 48 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Revolutionary Communist Assembly and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 52 days ago: The United States of NYC EMPIRE of the region NYC withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 55 days ago: The United States of NYC EMPIRE of the region NYC proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The United Socialist Republics of Servinia Septemtrionis of the region The Unholy Region of Tupiland proposed constructing embassies.
- 85 days ago: The Hyper Commonwealth of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Awful quiet in here... have you guys checked out the new changes to NS? I quite like that I now have an actual state-owned industry instead of an illegal black market. Banners are nice, as well, and having numbers on GDP and equality is fun!
It seems to have exploded my tax rate, public sector, and government size. That stateless anarchy I was working so hard on is gone. On the other hand, I like the new information about things income equality and the graphs are prettier.
It seems to have done a bit to fix the irretrievable damage that the 'Tax Reform' issue causes (BTW, if you get it, say no or dismiss it-- all it does is tank your economy and shove everything over to the private sector in one go. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a capitalist plant. Oh wait-- I do know better. It is)
Only 7 of us left I see :/
Yes, but we Kerlans are busy reading your books and enjoying your cars to look at the dwindling population of the region. Damn you Celdonia and your very powerful economy!
Still 7! We're still hanging in there! The Old Guard! Long live us and our book publishing industries!
A few Kerlans have been known to go to X to gamble away their money. They look how all the dealers bow before they take our money.
But naturally! It would be disgraceful to show our honoured allies the slightest incivility. Especially when they choose to gamble...
In other news today Kerlans woke up to the news that Kerla is not a dictatorship. Most just shrugged their shoulders and want back to bed. The ones that protested where quietly mocked by all.
Congratulations USA, another great Supreme Court victory for fair medicine!