WA Delegate: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang (elected 1 year 60 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, CSSR, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, Revolutionary Communist Assembly, and NSLeft.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Anticapitalist Alliance
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 17,558th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Democratic Socialists||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|3.||The Communist Paradise of Greater Leninista||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Look at the chicken on our flag. LOOK AT IT!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Barevane||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom above all”|
|5.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|6.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|7.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Everything for Everybody”|
- 17 days ago: The Holy Green Banner Hunters of Golgothastan departed this region for Banner hunters.
- 25 days ago: The Federation of The Empire of Thailand of the region Peoples Alliance for Democracy proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Leninist Russia and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 26 days ago: The Free socialist territory of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Cimmerian Samurai Warriors of Jokibus of the region Leninist Russia ordered the closure of its embassy in Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 36 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 43 days ago: The Red Fleet Buoy of Baronet of Ancoats of the region Leninist Russia cancelled the closure of its embassy in Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 44 days ago: Pimaezoe of the region Leninist Russia ordered the closure of its embassy in Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 54 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 65 days ago: The People's Republic of Edristan of the region The soviet republics of vf proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Cause Westminster doesn't want a federal state. They only reason the party leaders 'vowed' devo-max/home rule/federalism is because a poll in the final week predicted 51% for Yes. With independence defeated, any impetus to implement those has vanished - save the possibility of a second referendum in a few years. Hence why 'Jack' Straw was calling for what amounts to a sedition law.
Yep... it was a panic promise designed to sway the undecided, and it pretty much worked. I'm not sure it would have gone to Yes had they not done that, but it certainly would have been a lot closer; as close as it was, it says a lot. I'm with C here: I expect Westminster to use the No win as leverage to get as much as they possibly can and there will still be another referendum, and not long hence.
Independence may well be inevitable now and the more the promises are reneged on the quicker it may come. Scotland and England have so much in common, culturally and politically, but the more we witness the pernicious effect of UKIP on politics south of the border the more alien it seems to the predominant sensibilities up here and highlights that what once may have been a good thing has had its time.
Awful quiet in here... have you guys checked out the new changes to NS? I quite like that I now have an actual state-owned industry instead of an illegal black market. Banners are nice, as well, and having numbers on GDP and equality is fun!
It seems to have exploded my tax rate, public sector, and government size. That stateless anarchy I was working so hard on is gone. On the other hand, I like the new information about things income equality and the graphs are prettier.
It seems to have done a bit to fix the irretrievable damage that the 'Tax Reform' issue causes (BTW, if you get it, say no or dismiss it-- all it does is tank your economy and shove everything over to the private sector in one go. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a capitalist plant. Oh wait-- I do know better. It is)
Only 7 of us left I see :/
Yes, but we Kerlans are busy reading your books and enjoying your cars to look at the dwindling population of the region. Damn you Celdonia and your very powerful economy!
Still 7! We're still hanging in there! The Old Guard! Long live us and our book publishing industries!
A few Kerlans have been known to go to X to gamble away their money. They look how all the dealers bow before they take our money.