WA Delegate: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang (elected 265 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, CSSR, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, Leninist Russia, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, and Rejected Communists Vol2.
Construction of embassies with Revolutionary Communist Assembly has commenced. Completion expected in 17 hours.
Construction of embassies with NSLeft has commenced. Completion expected in 17 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Anticapitalist Alliance
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 17,037th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|2.||The Communist Paradise of Greater Leninista||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Look at the chicken on our flag. LOOK AT IT!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Barevane||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom above all”|
|4.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|5.||The Pink-O Commie State of Zphd||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Stay off our lawns!”|
|6.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|7.||The Svefn-g-englar of Golgothastan||Left-Leaning College State||“boom-chic-a-boom-chic-a”|
|8.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Left-Leaning College State||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|9.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everything for Everybody”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The People's Humorous Union of Marx-Lennon of the region The Cannabis Communists proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang agreed to construct embassies with NSLeft.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang agreed to construct embassies with Revolutionary Communist Assembly.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang proposed constructing embassies with The Proletariat Coalition.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Red Revolutionary State of Strong Communists of the region Revolutionary Communist Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The International Communist Union and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Inter-regional Communication of the region NSLeft proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Federation of Vandoosa Sechsunddreissig of the region The International Communist Union ordered the closure of its embassy in Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 17 days ago: The United Socialist States of Blackbird of the region The Proletariat Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Proletariat Coalition and Anticapitalist Alliance.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Thanks, I'll check it out if I get the chance!
Interesting times in Scotland as the polls open in 6 hours to decide whether we leave the UK.
For the first time in my life I have an opportunity to vote against the whole corrupt system rather than just pick whichever party will tinker with it best so it's a YES vote from me.
I personally would go for a federal monarchy then an independent Commonwealth realm. Since the SNP is the largest party you're most likely be a constitutional monarchy in personal union with the Queen.
The "devo-max" option (greatest autonomy possible within the union) would have won, without question. But it's not on the ballot, and if it was it would bring its own problems (under-representation in England versus the devolved parliaments). Federalism would require a constitutional overhaul which would require a UK-wide referendum.
All you would need is an English Parliament (solves the West Lothian Question) with a head of government. Then again, all the constitute nations could form their own nations in the Commonwealth with a personal union.
I hope you win your freedom, C!
'Constitutional monarchy in personal union with the Queen', huh? Is that what they're calling it these days? Heh.
Not unexpected, but disappointing result, I must admit. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Moon on a Stick may be on the table, but I suspect 'not bloody much' is what will be delivered. May I be proven wrong.
The 'no' option on the ballot was in answer to the stated question on independence. That was the only legal meaning it had. Westminster has no mandate to deliver devo-max, if it indeed has any intention to honour that conflation, nor is it required to. The only thing that got them on the run was the possibility of a Yes vote. Virtually all negotiating power flew out the window with a 400k lead No vote.
I don't think I can ever stand to hear Flower of Scotland again.
The simple fact that so many people did turn out for yes, despite no's alternate scaremongering and sweet talk, gives serious crunch to the notion that Scots in general are not all too pleased with Westminster. I expect a fair few no voters to be smacking themselves when the promised pie fails to appear.