WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of ParEcon
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, and NSLeft.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in Anticapitalist Alliance
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 49th in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|3.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|4.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Left-wing Utopia||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|5.||The Free Land of Barevane||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom above all”|
- : The People's Republic of Celdonia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Democratic Republic of Slovaskstan of the region Union of Socialist Democratic Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between CSSR and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- : The Eye of Rhyphix of the region Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : West anaraxia of the region Gradusa proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Imperial States America of the region United Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Greater leninista ceased to exist.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Celdonia lost WA Delegate status.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Oh but nooo, X expired? :((
I seem to have become WA delegate by default. I hope X comes back soon, I don't want the pressure ;)
Sorry! We got a puppy and I became distracted from the internet. Puppies are awesome.
Please forgive my intrusion, but I sense from reading the posts that many of you, perhaps most, are Scottish. I unfortunately have been born in the states but have seriously considered immigrating to Western Europe. I understand this region contains many cultures, languages, and mores, but I am looking for any advice you might offer. Again I apologize for posting to the whole community, and I thank you for your collected wisdom.
We have historically had rather a lot of Scots, true, but we are fairly international. I was born in the States too. Don't worry, it can be overcome. Have to say, I love it here-- Scotland is a great country, but all that stuff they say about the weather? It's true.
We have 500 words for rain.
Most of which cannot be uttered in polite company. Or aired on the BBC.