WA Delegate: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang (elected 234 days ago)
Embassies: The Proletariat Coalition, Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, CSSR, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, Leninist Russia, The International Communist Union, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, Dutch Commonwealth, and Rejected Communists Vol2.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Anticapitalist Alliance
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 190th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|2.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|3.||The Pink-O Commie State of Zphd||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Stay off our lawns!”|
|4.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|6.||The Svefn-g-englar of Golgothastan||Left-Leaning College State||“boom-chic-a-boom-chic-a”|
|7.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everything for Everybody”|
|8.||The Free Land of Barevane||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom above all”|
|9.||The Communist Paradise of Greater Leninista||Father Knows Best State||“Look at the chicken on our flag. LOOK AT IT!”|
- 15 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Cliffs of the iron isles and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 20 days ago: The Red Revolutionary State of Strong Communists of the region Revolutionary Communist Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Commonwealth of Galdago ceased to exist.
- 37 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The union of free peoples and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 45 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Conglomerated Communist Revolutionaries and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 50 days ago: The Socialist Federal Republic of East Repania of the region The Federation of Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Internationale and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 60 days ago: The Socialist Federal Republic of East Repania of the region The Federation of Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang changed the regional password.
- 81 days ago: The Federation of Eseotmo of the region Alliance of georgia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
You got us beat this time Kerla! 28th vs 31st in the world for happiest citizens.
So this is why Kerlans are leaving for FS for health care. There was almost a scandal when the Director of Diplomacy was seen in a FS hospital with a cute intern, but mainly because he wa in a foreign hospital.
So why are there no riots in the UK? I demand a riot!
It's because we are too busy queueing. If someone could figure out how one could queue for a riot, well...
There aren't any riots, though plenty of protests. You just don't see them reported on the news is all.
Hmm, one of the issues seems to have zeroed my income tax and welfare spending and relegalised private industry >_>
Very annoying when things like that happen. I've been waiting for two weeks an issue to bring down my economic freedom to take me ought of filthy Civil Rights Lovefest.
It's only fitting that FS is the most cultured considering that "culture" is in the name of the country.
Ahh, finally back to Left-wing Utopia!
The film of Max's first novel Syrup has appeared on Sky Movies in the UK tonight so I thought I'd give it a whirl despite it's less than encouraging critical reaction. To be honest, I really enjoyed it. It's not a masterpiece but it's a fast paced and pretty smart satire on marketing with some good lines.