WA Delegate: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang (elected 1 year 89 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Communist International, USSR, The Sovereign Socialist States, CSSR, United Socialist Republics, Antifa, The Anticapitalist Alliance, Das Kommune, The Illuminati, Revolutionary Communist Assembly, NSLeft, Anti capitalist cooperation, and algorenia.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Anticapitalist Alliance
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 18,161st in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||New York Times Democracy||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
|2.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Barevane||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom above all”|
|4.||The Communist Paradise of Greater Leninista||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Look at the chicken on our flag. LOOK AT IT!”|
|5.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|6.||The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang||Democratic Socialists||“Only Through Open Doors”|
|7.||The Socialist Union of Kerla||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Everything for Everybody”|
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Embassy established between Algorenia and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Embassy established between Anti capitalist cooperation and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 7 days ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang agreed to construct embassies with Algorenia.
- 7 days ago: The Serene Socialist Republic of Xikuang agreed to construct embassies with Anti capitalist cooperation.
- 12 days ago: The Federation of THE UNITED FEDERATION OF ALGORENIA of the region Algorenia proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of Free Rebublic of States of the region Anti capitalist cooperation proposed constructing embassies.
- 46 days ago: The Banner Hunters of Golgothastan departed this region for Banner hunters.
- 54 days ago: The Federation of The Empire of Thailand of the region Peoples Alliance for Democracy proposed constructing embassies.
- 55 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Leninist Russia and Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 56 days ago: The Free socialist territory of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Independence may well be inevitable now and the more the promises are reneged on the quicker it may come. Scotland and England have so much in common, culturally and politically, but the more we witness the pernicious effect of UKIP on politics south of the border the more alien it seems to the predominant sensibilities up here and highlights that what once may have been a good thing has had its time.
Awful quiet in here... have you guys checked out the new changes to NS? I quite like that I now have an actual state-owned industry instead of an illegal black market. Banners are nice, as well, and having numbers on GDP and equality is fun!
It seems to have exploded my tax rate, public sector, and government size. That stateless anarchy I was working so hard on is gone. On the other hand, I like the new information about things income equality and the graphs are prettier.
It seems to have done a bit to fix the irretrievable damage that the 'Tax Reform' issue causes (BTW, if you get it, say no or dismiss it-- all it does is tank your economy and shove everything over to the private sector in one go. If I didn't know better, I'd say it was a capitalist plant. Oh wait-- I do know better. It is)
Only 7 of us left I see :/
Yes, but we Kerlans are busy reading your books and enjoying your cars to look at the dwindling population of the region. Damn you Celdonia and your very powerful economy!
Still 7! We're still hanging in there! The Old Guard! Long live us and our book publishing industries!
A few Kerlans have been known to go to X to gamble away their money. They look how all the dealers bow before they take our money.
But naturally! It would be disgraceful to show our honoured allies the slightest incivility. Especially when they choose to gamble...
In other news today Kerlans woke up to the news that Kerla is not a dictatorship. Most just shrugged their shoulders and want back to bed. The ones that protested where quietly mocked by all.