WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 9 years 189 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Antarctica
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 16,935th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Grim Frostbitten Kriegdom of Hialti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Leaving the Posers Behind Since 2004”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Scary Bag Lady||Corporate Bordello||“If it sells, it is art.”|
|3.||The Dominion of Toneor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Moderation is only good in moderation.”|
|4.||The Ambassadorial Office of Free4All||Capitalist Paradise||“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”|
|5.||The Free Land of The Cold Wilderness||Left-Leaning College State||“010010010100110001101111011101100110010101010101”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Queen of Brrr||Democratic Socialists||“I need to go to the bar. All 4 of them.”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of 02||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
|8.||The Empire of Gunfreak||Democratic Socialists||“All you're base are belong to us”|
|9.||The Penguin Republic of Lowlandian States||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Putting the WIN in penguin”|
|10.||The Omnipotent Republic of Athani||Capitalist Paradise||“He who slings mud generally loses ground.”|
- 7 hours ago: The Cynical nature of A lost soul of the region The kids who never learned to shut up withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 hours ago: The United Kingdom of Frosty Bee departed this region for Diamant.
- 18 hours ago: The Cynical nature of A lost soul of the region The kids who never learned to shut up proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 hours ago: The Confederacy of Rebellious Fishermen departed this region for United Group.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Allied States of Arctic Alliance of Penguins departed this region for The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Allied States of Arctic Alliance of Penguins arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Empire of Sothoryos empire arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Queendom of Maroco odada departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 4 days ago: The Queendom of Maroco odada arrived from The North Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The United States of The Southern Isle Republic departed this region for The New Inquisition.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
See, we use our space effectively by (1) having manmade islands going outwards (we also have unmanned "posts" which stop the icebergs and manmade reefs which bring the sea bottom up significantly for the same reason); (2) using all the space beneath our feet (dig, dig, dig, dig...); (3) sending a large portion of our population on paid vacations every month, which allows for population rotations.
We're so clever...
Moved here so my people could fish in peace. I think I'll enjoy the penguins.
We started colonizing other planets to deal with the overcrowding problem. Our first colony is due to be made in September.
I never really played this game more then log in and do some issues. My first region with lots of people.
Other planets.... hmmm...
Are you considering doing the same?
Of course, intergalactic colonization is rather expensive, so we're also looking at constructing underwater domed cities and various other ways of space management.
So how is everyone anyway? All regions this quiet?
I am developing a little anxiety about what Max and [violet] will rain down on our heads April 1.
Fishermen - no not all regions are this quiet. We are a pretty quiet one though.
And Albino, I think many share our anxiety lol.