WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 9 years 38 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Infection Rate: 50.9% (416.51 billion infected, 401.30 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 39.4 Extremely Contagious
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Antarctica
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 16,249th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Hegemonic Corporation of Mercobia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”|
|2.||The Calvitat of Hobbitat||Corporate Bordello||“Om nom nom”|
|3.||The Self-Proclaimed Empire of AP0CALYPSE||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Do not despair, for the appointed time is near.”|
|4.||The Morally Questionable People of Flibblers||Iron Fist Consumerists||“quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Scary Bag Lady||Capitalist Paradise||“If it sells, it is art.”|
|6.||The Omnipotent Republic of Athani||Capitalist Paradise||“He who slings mud generally loses ground.”|
|7.||The Ambassadorial Office of Free4All||Capitalist Paradise||“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pilington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|9.||The Conation of The Comyns||Father Knows Best State||“ ”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of Piedra Negra||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are free only in our minds”|
- 7 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 hours ago: The Community of Glacier Republic departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop ejected The Community of Glacier Republic from the region.
- 7 hours ago: The Legal Federal Democracy of Yahtzee430 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 7 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop ejected The Legal Federal Democracy of Yahtzee430 from the region.
- 7 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop password-protected the region.
- 11 hours ago: The Legal Federal Democracy of Yahtzee430 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 17 hours ago: The Republic of Tordnak departed this region for Spectrasonic.
- 21 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Sunlandic departed this region for Ismael.
- 21 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Sunlandic arrived from Ismael.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
well, i'm off to bed. Again, remember if someone is sending cure missiles, don't cure them because it makes them stop for 3 minutes! For anyone on the west coast or who stays up late, keep at it and focus on the large nations who are researching and asleep =)
I am off to sleep too... wish this was a weekend night, hah. Keep up the curing overnight those who can!
Wow, when was this information announced, I completely missed that.
Oh, I saw it now, that's some nice fine print.
Large population nations are also a priority target, since you'll get more cures per missile and it'll stop their zombies from pouring over the borders. Of course, large population nations that are capable of curing but not currently curing are the best of all worlds.
I'm going to bed for the night. A few missiles overnight would be much appreciated as my population is relatively small and already about 1/3 zombie.
I'm going to take a break in curing for awhile so people can target me (and because even with a book in hand, it's tedious to click the button every 20 seconds). If someone could get me below 500 million infected, I'd appreciated it.
An observation: the progress on both the research and increase in zombies isn't continuous. There are occasional big jumps followed by periods of little or no change.
If there's someone in the region still active or awake, can you send some cure missiles my way, too?
Abanhfleft, I've got you down to about a billion zombies, and the missiles aren't curing much now. I'm going to switch over to curing the hoardes in other countries so you can start launching missiles again. They should be more effective now that you've got more living people, assuming it works the way it did last year.
All right, thanks for the cures.
Okay, thanks for the cures.