WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 9 years 165 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Antarctica
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 108th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Calvitat of Hobbitat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Om nom nom”|
|2.||The Ambassadorial Office of Free4All||Capitalist Paradise||“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”|
|3.||The Dominion of Toneor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Moderation is only good in moderation.”|
|4.||The Antarctica Founders of Joop||Capitalizt||“When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pilington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|6.||The Free Land of The Cold Wilderness||Left-Leaning College State||“010010010100110001101111011101100110010101010101”|
|7.||The Dominion of The Magnetic South Pole||Compulsory Consumerist State||“When in doubt, tell the truth.”|
|8.||The Omnipotent Republic of Athani||Capitalist Paradise||“He who slings mud generally loses ground.”|
|9.||The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of 02||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Headquarters of Priory Mobile Embassy departed this region for Priory.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Headquarters of Priory Mobile Embassy arrived from Cascadia.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Paliarus departed this region for Sydaya.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Ducan arrived from Lazarus.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Paliarus arrived from Sydaya.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The United States of Papparvania arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Republic of Terranuva arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The United States of Europe liberty of the region The nort east pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Empire of Khasinkonia of the region Franco Balka proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: Polar beer ceased to exist.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
The feature may not have existed yet.
The recover option has always existed as far as I remember. I joined in 2004, so maybe it's just been that long.
I'm pretty sure that at some point, the recover option consisted of sending Max or the admins an email and saying please. But I was thinking of a change that was more recent than 2004. Probably the one that made it so names of nations that had ceased to exist could become available again eventually if the nation had just been created and promptly abandoned without ever reaching a decent population.
Yeah, I remember when that change happened. I also remember people abusing a population glitch to gain double the population per day, around when I joined. I'm pretty sure anyone who abused that glitch got to keep the extra population they got.
Yeah. I was just unaware of the recover option at the time...
So is everyone doing fine? I didn't know if any nation in Antarctica was affected by the data leak. I wasn't.
Greetings my Fellow Antarcticans!
After a nice warm summer, the Department of Interior finally got back from Vacation to once again update our map and regional census. While our population has grown, so has our GRP, with a over $2000 increase in GRP per capita. For the first time since our department took over this census, The Voltarum hovers on not making the top 20 in GDP. Truly our regional economy is thriving.
There have been little changes to the map, as the Polar Bears have stayed clear of our more established regions. Welcome Wilkes Land, Antartika-Ghadon, and Lake Vostok to the map!
Yours with Respect,
Chancellor Haru Yamada
Voltaru Department of the Interior
As far as the data leaks, apparently one of my telegrams that another nation had saved may have been seen. I don't send many telegrams, so I was rather surprised to see that lol.
Luckily I wasen't affected.