WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Antarctica
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 2,997th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4||Psychotic Dictatorship||“No, YOU join MY region.”|
|2.||The Morally Questionable People of Flibblers||Psychotic Dictatorship||“quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.”|
|3.||The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Power corrupts. Absolute power is kinda neat.”|
|4.||The Cold Caledonian Island of Zadtsland||Democratic Socialists||“I've made a huge Sperm Whale”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Runopa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nihilum Absque Deus”|
|6.||The Icy Nation of Pengwiniah||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pengwins 1 : Penguins 0”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Vostok Station||Mother Knows Best State||“No man is a failure who is enjoying life.”|
|8.||The Keeper of Your stuff||Authoritarian Democracy||“mine”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Pengwiniahn Soil||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pengwins 6 : Penguins 1”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Nethersa||Moralistic Democracy||“Anger is a short madness.”|
- : Bicyclical republic ceased to exist.
- : The Dominion of Natalyia Genova arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The United Kingdom of The Southern Hebrides arrived from The Pacific.
- : Antarctica and south sandwich islands ceased to exist.
- : The Free Land of Ehlofex arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum rejected Australialia's request for regional embassies.
- : The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum rejected Orthanc at Isengard's request for regional embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Controlled democracy of Roberts inland ceased to exist.
- : O baka desu ceased to exist.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
At this point of the election I think we're down to choosing from the top two. The bottom three have no real chance to win anymore. Between the top two, I'd go with The Crashed Spaceship of The Salaxalans.
(New Calidore News) "And in light of the exposed 'Panama Papers', the Vastivan Government was asked about what steps it has taken to deal with the problem of tax evasion. Their response was telling.
"Well," said spokesman Alan Tyler, "as the Sultan owns 50.1% of all businesses, and is the only body able to collect taxes, he'd just be sheltering money from himself. But if you're talking about corporate officers who try and hide money from the Sultan, well... he has a very large military force with lots of unused weapons, if you know what I mean. Declaring War on a nation is just not a good idea, not worth the money."
Too Late Vastiva =)
Oh no, sounds like I have missed something exciting...
New Antarctica wishes to express respect (at least, I do). This region is pretty cool, although silent. 7 days ago?
Very cool, all the way down to -100 some nights...
Hello! Im new here!