WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected 9 years 33 days ago)
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Antarctica
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 8,262nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Grim Frostbitten Kriegdom of Hialti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Leaving the Posers Behind Since 2004”|
|2.||The Antarctica Founders of Joop||Capitalizt||“When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.”|
|3.||The Dominion of Toneor||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Moderation is only good in moderation.”|
|4.||The Sultanic Lands of Vastivan Alaska||Left-Leaning College State||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
|5.||The Empire of Aryndia||Left-wing Utopia||“Unity is strength”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of 02||Anarchy||“Rise Up!”|
|7.||The Empire of Wounded Badger||Libertarian Police State||“Pay Attention to Me, Dammit!”|
|8.||The Queendom of Toreador Rose||Left-Leaning College State||“In the Immortal words of Socrates, 'I drank what??'”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of MySweetPotato||Left-Leaning College State||“I'll have another shot of whiskey, please.”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Sisu Pangea||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
- 3 hours ago: The State of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Federation of The Federated States of Antarctica ceased to exist.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop aborted construction of embassies with The Galactic Empirical Republic.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Antarctica Founders of Joop agreed to construct embassies with The Galactic Empirical Republic.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of Coscoroba departed this region for The West Pacific.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Latinians of the region The Galactic Empirical Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Water Bottles are Full of H2SO4 ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Protectorate of Happy Terroists departed this region for The North Pacific.
- 9 days ago: The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis of the region Antarctic Alliance cancelled the closure of its embassy in Antarctica.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
By Jove, we're back!
how is everyone today :P
still here. So there.
Hello. I've just joined, and I'd like region 16 on the map.
My life has been crazy as of late - and I have not updated the map as I said I would (sorry Xmara!) I hope to do it this weekend. Samahi, the usual rule is I wait at least a month before adding someone to the map, since I don't want to edit the thing every day when people come and go. Please TG me your request so I have it there and if you are still around here in a few weeks I will add you.
He has only 23 more days to go!
What should Antarctica's policy be towards the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse? Suggestions?
We tried to cure last year, but we were not organized and we failed miserably (not to mention I totally forgot about it lol) I think that is the funnest option, trying to cure. If we go that route, you should probably close the borders Joop. We would need a region wide effort, especially among the larger nations. If they fall, it will be hard to control the infection rate.
Remember, it starts in 5 days (before Halloween)
Curing it is, then.