WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Antarctica
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 3,586th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Self-Proclaimed Empire of AP0CALYPSE||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Do not despair, for the appointed time is near.”|
|2.||The Precious Taters of Hobbitat||Democratic Socialists||“Om nom nom”|
|3.||The Morally Questionable People of Flibblers||Iron Fist Consumerists||“quidquid Latine dictum sit, altum sonatur.”|
|4.||The Dominion of Toneor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Moderation is only good in moderation.”|
|5.||The Penguin Republic of Lowlandian States||Left-wing Utopia||“Putting the WIN in penguin”|
|6.||The Allied States of Miemalkonnen||Left-Leaning College State||“Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold, Gold!”|
|7.||The Republic of Armed Bearrs||Capitalist Paradise||“We are Urrs!”|
|8.||The Militocracy of Sisu Arshu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
|9.||The Hegemonic Corporation of Mercobia||Democratic Socialists||“Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken”|
|10.||The Sultanic Lands of Vastivan Alaska||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Veni, Vidi, Visa”|
- : The Dictatorship of Tenestizz of the region Ultranus proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum rejected House of Lancaster of Wessex's request for regional embassies.
- : The Most Ancient and Noble House of Lancaster of Wessex of the region House of Lancaster of Wessex proposed constructing embassies.
- : Antartika-ghadon ceased to exist.
- : The Queendom of Sergiorno arrived from The Pacific.
- : The People's Republic of Lizi Mei arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Grand Duchy of Yuteland arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Commonwealth of Antartic Skovencia arrived from Pawnsilvania.
- : The People's Republic of Jebadi arrived from Lone Wolves United.
- : The Allied States of Nationalist Antarctica arrived from The allied states of antarctica.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
Sorry, I slept through the zombie invasion so far, I'm assigning the few humans (and penguin scientists) left alive to start researching a cure!
Sorry to see we have lost the battle :(
Argh. I totally forgot about it at work, and then trick or treating. Oh well.
Hey all -
Because this happened during the apocalypse, I forgot to post this. It has been posted on the NS forum as well. We haven't been active in the FRA for awhile, but it is sad all of the same.
Hello there. I am Funkadelia, recent former chancellor of the Founderless Regions Alliance. I am tasked with sending you a message regarding the closure of the FRA. The treaty will still technically remain intact, however the alliance itself will no longer function.
1. Be it resolved that the Regional Assembly adjourns sine die;
2. Be it further resolved that the Regional Assembly shall reconvene at the request of the heads of state or heads of government of at least three of the following regions:
Global Right Alliance
The Rejected Realms
San Francisco Bay Area
3. Be it further resolved that the forum administrators, if the Regional Assembly should not be reconvened before January 1, 2019, are authorized to make the Alliance's forums public, save those parts which, in their opinion, continue to require secrecy;
4. Be it further resolved that this motion, if adopted, shall be posted by a forum administrator as a forum-wide announcement, which appears in all forums;
5. Be it further resolved that the Chancellor shall transmit copies of this motion, if adopted, to the heads of state and heads of government of the aforementioned regions as well as to the NationStates forums.
We are a new ambassador to Antarctica from Forest. (Unfortunately the password on our old nation, Dancing Tardigrade, was forgotten, but we know they're out floating around in space somewhere).
If there is anything we should be aware of, please let us know. Brrrrr.... quite cold here! Maybe that's why we're blue spruces-- we're getting quite blue in the needles :P
Sorry for the double post, but---
Hello dear residents of Antarctica,
The annual photo contest of Forest has officially started! As was the case last year, the contest is open to our region as well as to our embassy regions. We would be happy if we received photo submissions from your region as well:))
For details see page=dispatch/id=721522
One more time, sorry for the triple post :P---
Greetings from Forest! If you have not done so already, we trees encourage you to vote AGAINST the current Security Council Proposal, Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars".
This repeal was originally meant to allow the natives of the region of Eternal Scholars to regain control of their home. However, the region was recently invaded by raiders, and now, if the resolution passes, it will enable the raiders to set a password and destroy the region. Although it originally had good intentions, this resolution would now end up helping the raiders.
The tide is already turning as more and more people realise and change their vote. We encourage, specifically your delegate but also all WA members, to also vote against in hopes that Eternal Scholars can become free.
Thanks for bringing that to our attention, Spruce. Considering the author of that repeal is a raider themselves, I can't help but wonder if they're working with the jackasses currently occupying Eternal Scholars. Either way, I've voted against. Hopefully there's still enough time to turn this around.