WA Delegate (non-executive): The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum (elected )
Founder: The Antarctica Founders of Joop
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Antarctica
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Antarctica is ranked 16,820th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Grim Frostbitten Kriegdom of Hialti||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Leaving the Posers Behind Since 2004”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Pilington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Courage is fear that has said its prayers.”|
|3.||The Ambassadorial Office of Free4All||Left-Leaning College State||“Everybody gets to make up their own motto”|
|4.||The Commonwealth of 02||Capitalizt||“Rise Up!”|
|5.||The Omnipotent Republic of Athani||Capitalist Paradise||“He who slings mud generally loses ground.”|
|6.||The Liberal Republic of New Calharope||Anarchy||“Liberty, Guided by Reason and Justice”|
|7.||The Free Land of The Cold Wilderness||Left-Leaning College State||“010010010100110001101111011101100110010101010101”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of Queen of Brrr||Democratic Socialists||“I need to go to the bar. All 4 of them.”|
|9.||The Confederacy of Antarctica and Her Provinces||Anarchy||“Malus Sub Larva Boni”|
|10.||The Protectorate of Scary Bag Lady||Corporate Bordello||“If it sells, it is art.”|
- : The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum rejected Diplomatic Union's request for regional embassies.
- : The Antarctica Founders of Joop renamed the office held by The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum from "Appointed Delegate" to "Non-Executive Delegate" in Antarctica.
- : The Antarctica Founders of Joop appointed The Trenchant Order of The Voltarum as Appointed Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Antarctica.
- : The Free Land of Proficio departed this region for United Group.
- : The Free Land of Proficio arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Deşt-i Qıpşaq of Qazaq Eli of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of Spanish Micronesia of the region Oceania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Satans Sandbox departed this region for Forest.
- : Toa baja ceased to exist.
Antarctica Regional Message Board
As you can see The united confederated republic of the anino islands from the map, the few islands Antarctica has are taken already.
If you would like a plot not taken, please send me the number via telegram.
Oh. I happened to miss the most important part of the question, 'islands'. Sorry about that.
Alright, so who ratted us out? *burp* http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/scientists-antarctic-are-drinking-way-too-much-booze
See the News page. Regional Officers will beomce a thing Real Soon Now. Any thoughts on how to handle that here in Antarctica?
I don't have the time to read 13 pages of discussion, but I would like to know exactly what each ability entails. Like what does the World Assembly officer due?
I would keep Executive power away from the delegate, though, so any raider who comes in and takes the delegacy does not start appointing officers right away (Unless Max back tracked, it seems there is no wait time there).
Otherwise, I would suggest asking for people who are interested, given obvious criteria of being here for awhile etc and then maybe pass some out. If voting is necessary that can work too.
Volty, I gave you a Custom office "Non-Executive Delegate", granting you all the powers I can give you. Since that office isn't up for vote, invaders cannot take it away and as such not do anything if they were to take over. The delegacy itself has no such powers.
I say, old chap. Waddle. Waddle indeed.
Thanks Joop. Tested it by rejecting an embassy request, seems to work fine.