WA Delegate: The Divine Machine Empire of Dilange (elected 220 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Antarctic Alliance
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Antarctic Alliance is ranked 17,263rd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Community of Zarian Republic||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Rebel, Kill, Nap, Rebel”|
|2.||The Loyal Garrison of Luna Liberation Army||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For The Liberation Of Equestria”|
|3.||The Antarctic Colony of Admon||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Relevence is Irrelevent”|
|4.||The Divine Machine Empire of Dilange||Father Knows Best State||“Divinity and Technology”|
|5.||The Antarctic Federation of Antartica55||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Below courage there is nothing”|
|6.||The Nomadic Tundran Ponies of Panaq||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We will persevere”|
|7.||The United People of Great Zavi||New York Times Democracy||“We Stand United, We Stand Strong”|
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Shupei of the region Springcoast proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Darwin Allied Republics and Antarctic Alliance.
- 36 days ago: The Antarctic Federation of Antartica55 arrived from The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 36 days ago: The Colony of New Holmes departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 36 days ago: The Colony of South Cayman departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 36 days ago: The Colony of North Cayman departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 36 days ago: The Antartica55 Colony of New Asburg departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 36 days ago: The Republic of Zealand departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
- 37 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Hubovnia of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in Antarctic Alliance.
- 38 days ago: The Antarctic Federation of Antartica55 departed this region for The Land of Antartica55 Puppets.
Antarctic Alliance Regional Message Board
1) Due to my college studies, a lot of my time is dedicated to papers and projects....but the restart is going to happen.
2) I need the rest of us to come together and help build the World Factbook entry. I do not want to put anything in there until we have brainstormed what belongs in there and want needs to be addressed in it.
But I think it's a little too late.
Better late than never.
Allow me to be in charge of the newspaper again, please.
Why? I've published the only article given to me. Which was A55's, I believe. There's no need for anyone to be set in charge of it until there is an influx.
Even then, Its still going to be a regional decision.
Erm, because I was the one who started it and organized it before you became delegate and before we lost all of our previous articles due to the Black Riders invasion. Also, maybe in charge is a bad choice of words, but just editor.
And on a side not, but related: Is our Regional newspaper an actual newspaper or just an outlet for A55 propaganda?
I get bored from time to time.