WA Delegate: The Enduring Kingdom of Post-Apocaliptia (elected 49 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Antarctic Alliance
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Antarctic Alliance is ranked 11,582nd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Catholic Order of Namisburrow||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Namisburrow, forever will be in history”|
|2.||The Republic of The Black-Dragons||Psychotic Dictatorship||“All Antarcticans Must Die!”|
|3.||The Confederation of New Africa Union||Civil Rights Lovefest||“rumble grumble”|
|4.||The Necromancer Protectarate of Masoleumi||Father Knows Best State||“For the Great Necromancer, we serve.”|
|5.||The Communist states of Kravonija||Father Knows Best State||“Undefeated Kravonija”|
|6.||The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Dead or alive, you're coming with me!”|
|7.||The Loyal Garrison of Luna Liberation Army||Father Knows Best State||“For The Liberation Of Equestria”|
|8.||The Free Land of NeoHumana||Democratic Socialists||“In Human We Trust”|
|9.||The Energy Conglomerate of Omono||Left-Leaning College State||“We feel that power is not always strength”|
|10.||The Nomadic Tundran Ponies of Panaq||Father Knows Best State||“We will persevere”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Sultanate of Yonu ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Green Colored Infant Society of Green Babys arrived from Osiris.
- 12 days ago: The Borderlands of Freechrist arrived from Balder.
- 13 days ago: The Community of Pie Island of the region United Small Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis arrived from Balder.
- 16 days ago: The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis removed regional password protection.
- 19 days ago: The Enduring Kingdom of Post-Apocaliptia password-protected the region.
- 19 days ago: The Enduring Kingdom of Post-Apocaliptia updated the World Factbook entry.
- 19 days ago: Regional Founder The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Theocracy of Holy Temple Complex ceased to exist.
Antarctic Alliance Regional Message Board
Just about every thing regarding the map and mapping is flawed.
What is flawed?
Quote: "Just about every thing...is flawed" Source: "Just about every thing regarding the map and mapping is flawed." 33 minutes ago, The Confederation of New Africa Union
You can say its flawed over and over again, but how are they to be fixed if you dont specify? Come on, now.
All the problems with the mapping:
1. There is no real way to purchase land in this. Getting 7% of someone elses business via an RP (i use RP for a lack of a better word) agreement can't be translated into actual NS economy.
2. You obviously favor yourself when redistributing land.You are also judge, jury, and executioner when it come to decisions on the map. (note: to counter the first stated when i first said it you said you would make a law stating you have to wait 2 or 3 days to claim land. This only elongates the period in which you yourself can redistribute land.)
3.The scale is really bad. Based on it our planet is at least 300,000 miles. If that's the radius, that's over 6 times bigger than Jupiter.
4.The are more but some of them aren't as bad or are probably just nitpicking.
^^Proposed A55 Claims^^
A55, you've encroached on my claimed territory, but i'll give it to you.
And RP never translated into the ns economy, why is it suddenly an issue now?
I really do not favor myself, I try to be a fair as possible. And I made that 3 day period to make it fair so everyone is aware of map changes. It gets rid of my advantages to knowing what land is unmanned first. I made the scale that large because you guys are saying how large your nations are and since our populations are in the billions its fitting.
Its an issue now because this is the first time someone purchased land. im not trying to stop FC from getting more land but i just needed to point out that there is no legitimate way to purchase land from another nation. Once agian, in the end you decied what part of the land goes to who ex. lets say Luna ceased to exist and i claim parts in the north and you claimed the rest. if i didnt show you specificly what i meant by north, so you cut it off maybe a little above where "luna" is labeled, there for you DID give me the north, but you clearly gave your self more. you also have more land that was not originally yours than anyone else
Because I colonized it and i was the only one colonizing in the beginning. Purchasing is just a way to use rp to get as much land as possible; which isnt fair. I with that example, it's a bit far fetched. A clear example of me not doing that is with dilange and how he said he claimed north of where Smt_101 used to be, but i didnt do anything until he responds to my request on making the border and how far north he is. I even offered to split along the lake to make it even.
Following A55's acquisition of the Smither's Territory, Vice-President Jason Johns and Minister of Territorial Management John T. Calhoun, have boarded Spec-Ops Three(The Official Hyper-Sonic Jet of the VP and Cabinet) and are en route to the new territory to establish a government.
Newly Appointed Head General Noah Putilin, has dispatched 700 Army POLAR-BEARS ahead of the VP. The Hyper-Sonic flight to Smither City, takes about 24 hours to travel the 250,000 mile distance at approx. 10,000mph.