WA Delegate: The Diaspora Church of The Eternal Kawaii (elected 2 years 37 days ago)
Founder: The Anime World of Hayao Miyazaki
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Anime
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Anime is ranked 17,776th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Empire of Zephyrial||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Wealth is Power”|
|2.||The Autonomous Market of Lolination||Anarchy||“Onii-chan daisuki!”|
|3.||The Butt-Kicking Combo of -Panty-and-Stocking-||Anarchy||“[too obscene for nationstates, apparently!]”|
|4.||The Sock Sellers of Mr-SoCkO||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A Man chooses, A Slave Obeys”|
|5.||The Blue Hair n Pointy Ear Abhs of Silentvoice||Anarchy||“Kin of the Stars”|
|6.||The Democratic Democracy of Utracia||Anarchy||“Two Hands Revy is on our payroll”|
|7.||The Zealous State of KonataLand||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Faith is Freedom”|
|8.||The Emirate of Kawaiistan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Stupid country! I'm not here because I l-like y-you...!”|
|9.||The Federation of AlphaX||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“.”|
|10.||The Federation of Nanotex||Moralistic Democracy||“Laat God Verlicht Nanotex”|
- 9 hours ago: Crevanland ceased to exist.
- 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Yatogami arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Konachan ceased to exist.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Zhoudan ceased to exist.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Romeo and Rosaline arrived from The Confederacy of Ivan.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Ishpalitalia arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The People's Republic of Greater Angelus arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: The Colony of The goats of rebellion arrived from Marconia.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Aurucolia arrived from The West Pacific.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Short Islands of Heichou departed this region for The Illuminati.
Anime Regional Message Board
WA News, Whiplash Edition. Speaking of having one's hopes dashed against the turf:
Wed May 6 2015: General Assembly Resolution #325, "Responsible Arms Trading", was passed 10,205 votes to 5,177.
Thu May 14 2015: General Assemby Resolution #325, "Responsible Arms Trading", was repealed 11,921 votes to 3,885.
This was a new record in insta-repeals, both in speed and thoroughness. In the space of a week, at least 6,320 votes changed from support of the resolution to opposition to it. While some of it can be attributed to Delegates wielding their large votes, we suspect that this was an example of the Lemming Effect operating at full bore.
We have to confess that we didn't participate in either vote--the first because RL had us pulled away from NS, and the second because well, what would be the point? Never fear, though; the proposal author, Sciongrad, is not taking this lying down. He's apparently intending on resubmitting the proposal. You can see the new thread here. So who knows? Maybe we'll get a chance to vote on this after all.
I try to vote as irrationally as possible in WA things.
It's fun knowing my vote counts.
Hello peeps! :D
Does this group actually talk about anime?
It's good to be back ^-^
Once a month or so they'll be a few posts relating to it.
We do talk about anime sometimes but its not like we enjoy it or anything...baka!
ＨEＬＬO ＭＩNNＡ−ＳＡN ^_<v
Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo