WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Embassies: The Ascendancy.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Angolis
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 3,714th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|2.||The Republic of Wikipedia and Universe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Gens Una Sumus”|
|3.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nu soleu non domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
|4.||The Judaic Kingdom of Epicnopolis||Left-Leaning College State||“Leave none behind.”|
|5.||The Edited Nation Classification of Fledermausmann||Democratic Socialists||“Duna duna duna FLEDERMAUSMANN!”|
|6.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|7.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-Ilia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
|8.||The Protectorate of The Ideals of Insanity||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Hey mamma, wanna do the monkey?”|
- 4 days ago: The Bill Nye Overwatch of Chetssaland ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Judaic Kingdom of Epicnopolis arrived from Lazarus.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Ejhorsis ceased to exist.
- 43 days ago: Ejhorsis arrived from Balder.
- 52 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: The Ruckus of Weylara granted posting privileges on the Angolis Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 129 days ago: The Ruckus of Weylara updated the World Factbook entry.
- 151 days ago: Raussiere departed this region for Markarth.
- 153 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Anglo Saxon England.
- 153 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Animal Farm.
Angolis Regional Message Board
Righto then, I'll definitely keep an eye on it, got a bit of work going on at the moment, so attendance will vary (certainly for this week and next week).
Just got my first easter egg, which is cool.
It's like whack-a-mole in here!
And I'm winning.
Can I play? >:D
I don't see any harm in it.
Also, Chet's gone (again)!
My 6 eggs would like a word with you, guv'nor Kim.
Well that's ominous, how'd they pull that off?
Oh, they shelled out a bit for a set of voice synthesizers.