WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Embassies: The Ascendancy.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Angolis
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 14,159th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-Ilia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
|2.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nu soleu non domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
|3.||The Edited Nation Classification of Fledermausmann||Democratic Socialists||“Duna duna duna FLEDERMAUSMANN!”|
|4.||The Republic of Ejhorsis||Democratic Socialists||“DO IT FOR DA BRADDAHRZ”|
|5.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||New York Times Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|6.||The Bill Nye Overwatch of Chetssaland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Roll out the barrel of fun”|
|7.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|8.||The Republic of Wikipedia and Universe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Gens Una Sumus”|
|9.||The Protectorate of The Ideals of Insanity||Capitalizt||“Hey mamma, wanna do the monkey?”|
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Ejhorsis arrived from Balder.
- 16 days ago: The Kingdom of Xavendiathose of the region Empire Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Ruckus of Weylara granted posting privileges on the Angolis Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 93 days ago: The Ruckus of Weylara updated the World Factbook entry.
- 114 days ago: The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere departed this region for Markarth.
- 116 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Anglo Saxon England.
- 116 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Animal Farm.
- 117 days ago: The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere arrived from Osiris.
- 179 days ago: The Confederacy of Lidingebor ceased to exist.
- 183 days ago: The Dictatorship of Sabintopia ceased to exist.
Angolis Regional Message Board
And how could that go south? Someone find out and dob you in?
No my plant got made.
Oh well, don't beat yourself up about it, there are always other forums you could cause a ruckus on.
Thought this was fairly funny
Yeah, the Brazilians did get a right rogering didn't they?
It's even more embarrassing since they're the host country, they're statistically guaranteed to beat everyone else.
"Statistical guarantee" is an oxymoron. The best thing about statistics is you never have to say "I'm certain that ..." Instead, try to introduce uncertainty. Like, "Dilma will almost certainly lose the next election."
Precisely why I used the term, but I do like the sound of your uncertainty idea.
All generalizations are false, including this one.