WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in Angolis
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 16,029th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-Ilia||Democratic Socialists||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
|2.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|3.||The Edited Nation Classification of Fledermausmann||Democratic Socialists||“Duna duna duna FLEDERMAUSMANN!”|
|4.||The Puppet Nation of Chucky||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Hey I'm Chucky, wanna play?”|
|5.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|6.||The Protectorate of The Ideals of Insanity||Capitalist Paradise||“Hey mamma, wanna do the monkey?”|
|7.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nu soleu non domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
- : Chetssaland ceased to exist.
- : Wikipedia and universe ceased to exist.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds arrived from Balder.
- : Chetssaland arrived from Osiris.
- : The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds ceased to exist.
- : Valkyrie xi departed this region for Violet Irises.
- : Delegate thomas lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Humbling River of Ravania Aqua departed this region for Launching Point.
- : Delegate thomas departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Protectorate of Imperial RiverCorps Armada 5th Fleet departed this region for Imperial rivercorps armada global hq.
Angolis Regional Message Board
Well that wasn't too hard. But what about that whole healthcare thing? I will only go over if you've got an affordable and high quality healthcare plan.
I'm pretty sure affordability changes from person to person. You'd have to find out how much you can afford first. All employers offer a healthcare plans for full-time employees.
That's something at least.
You're not planning on being a poor sick person anyway, right? Also, in case you're serious, InfoSys always sponsors more foreign workers than any other company.
A bit of both. But I have heard that IS companies in America have generally better employee privileges (for want of a better word) than other industries.
So I have a Master's degree in Statistics now.
Nice one mate
Issue: Jumping the Sharknado
1. "What happened to the classics of days gone by?" rhetorically questions renowned film critic Robert Sherbert. "The Kim Jong-Ilian movie industry used to be known for such masterpieces as 'The Modfather: Part One', 'A Clockwork Violet', and 'Once Upon A Time In The West Pacific', not the drivel they're putting out these days. If studios want to release films in Kim Jong-Ilia they should give us something original."
2. "I didn't become a director to make films like 'Rise Of The Planet Of The Chernobyl Chickens Revisited'," gripes Miranda du Pont. "But it's all the studios will sanction. It's such an expensive business making movies, and given the risks it's no wonder we play it safe. Perhaps if the government were to underwrite our projects, I'd finally get a chance to finish 'Heaven's Door'."
3. "Haha!" chortles Charles de Castro, while watching 'Mad Max vs. Jar-Jar Binks 2: The Unrated Edition' on his smartphone. Shovelling another handful of popcorn into his mouth, he turns to interject, "Oh my god, this is the best part, guys. Will you keep quiet back there?"
Mother of God.
Which one did you go for?