WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ruckus of Weylara
Embassies: The Ascendancy.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Angolis
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Angolis is ranked 14,431st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Protectorate of The Ideals of Insanity||Capitalizt||“Hey mamma, wanna do the monkey?”|
|2.||The Youth Republic States of N3wgr0unds||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Un peuple, un but, une foi”|
|3.||The Edited Nation Classification of Fledermausmann||Democratic Socialists||“Duna duna duna FLEDERMAUSMANN!”|
|4.||The Republic of Wikipedia and Universe||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Gens Una Sumus”|
|5.||The Socialist Federation of Kim Jong-Ilia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Our Glory Will Never Perish”|
|6.||The Bill Nye Overwatch of Chetssaland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Roll out the barrel of fun”|
|7.||The Glorious Reptilia Empire of Lizardiar||New York Times Democracy||“In virtue lies unity, In unity lies strength”|
|8.||The Ruckus of Weylara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Nu soleu don domisonn, e nu soleu non reconse.”|
- 14 days ago: The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere departed this region for Markarth.
- 16 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Anglo Saxon England.
- 16 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from Animal Farm.
- 16 days ago: The Protected Kingdom of Raussiere arrived from Osiris.
- 78 days ago: The Confederacy of Lidingebor ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The Dictatorship of Sabintopia ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The Republic of Ddghgdgdhg departed this region for The Cat Flap.
- 97 days ago: The Republic of Ddghgdgdhg arrived from The Ascendancy.
- 111 days ago: The Greater Empire of Altane ceased to exist.
- 124 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Thera and Angolis.
Angolis Regional Message Board
So, it's the "ByteCoin" phenomena.
Oh crap I just got up. Mine mine mine gotta go brb ~2 hrs.
I set up an exchange. dunno if anyone else did
Damn, I always log on too late on April fools day.
It's still got 20 hours it says. 2.2 millions in an hour. It's just the "buy low, sell high" game.
Don't buy more than 10 miners. My wait time is still 2 minutes.
Wey's Hypotheticals Issue #558 (why yes I am procrastinating why do you ask?):
1) You're allowed to ask any question and get the answer. The catch is that the answer has to be within the collective consciousness of humanity i.e. the answer must have been known to at least one other human being before. So yes guys we can find out what happened to the Roanoke colony if we want but we can't find out if there is intelligent life on other planets (unless ancient astronauts is true). What's your question?
2) Has to be in living memory
3) Must be yes/no question
4) You can't tell anyone the answer
1) ???? Help me, I'll end up wasting it.
2) "What's the worst thing a Western government did or allowed that the public doesn't know about?"
2+3+4) "Do I have a chance with X?" to be honest.
For 1) I'd ask about something that's only ever been done/seen/experienced by one person/group of people.
1+2+3)Do riot cops that work for a dictator by cracking skulls of peaceful demonstrators know why they do what they do?
Great question, but you don't think you could talk to some and find out?
Has anyone else seen that YT video of a rabbi of some sort arguing that if any religion is true it has to be Judaism? It was posted to NSG some time ago. I'll look for a link in the morning and this won't make much sense without the context of the argument but basically a major part of the argument rested on the Mt Sinai event. So to get around the human knowledge barrier:
1+2) Did God speak to the Israelites from the top of Mt Sinai?
I wanted to do +3 but what if the answer is yes and I'm the only justified gnostic theist on the planet? Oh crap I guess?
1+3)Did the human race get anything from space aliens?