WA Delegate: The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom (elected 57 days ago)
Embassies: Kronstadt, The Union of Metiva Lame, New World Communists States, Hippy Haven, Union of Confederate Regions, UCR, Anarchist Alliance, United Federation of Canada Embassy, The Church of Eris, 3753 Cruithne, belgium, Anti Authoritarian Alliance, Tranquility, The Cannabis Alliance, Philosophical Volition, United Nations of Peace and Liberty, and 12 others.Gay, The Greenlands in Exile, The Communist Bloc, Laissez Faireholm, World Alliance, The International Communist Union, My Pants, CRIMSONDAWN, The Anarchist Collective, The Waters of Lethe, Palestinian Freedom Fighters, and The Exchange of Mutual Authority.
The embassy with Philosophical Volition is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 6 hours.
Construction of embassies with Kokotov has commenced. Completion expected in 6 hours.
Construction of embassies with Union of Socialist Soviet Republics has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 6 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in Anarchy
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 15,369th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Protectorate of X-||Corporate Police State||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
|2.||The Holy Cooperative Association of Chynarka||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Individuals of the world, Cooperate!”|
|3.||The Free Land of Free country of Pennsylvania||Democratic Socialists||“Free will and Brotherly love”|
|4.||The Free Land of Zillio||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We are one.”|
|5.||The Disputed Territories of Anomosa||Anarchy||“Who needs laws when you've got drugs?”|
|6.||The Disputed Territories of The United Freemen||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom”|
|7.||The Protectorate of The UFoC Mission to Anarchy||Democratic Socialists||“We Stand On Guard For Thee”|
|8.||The Free Land of Zapatista Chiapas||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“WA Puppet of New Sade”|
|9.||The Land of 2 Morro Morro Land||Left-wing Utopia||“All things are for all.”|
|10.||The Emirate of Yonok||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Power to the people”|
Regional Poll • Should Anarchy have a Recruitment Team?
Voting opened 4 days ago and will close in 11 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 17 hours ago: The Free Land of Mythology Islands of the region Philosophical Volition ordered the closure of its embassy in Anarchy.
- 19 hours ago: The Disputed Territories of Anomosa arrived from The East Pacific.
- 1 day ago: The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom agreed to construct embassies with Union of Socialist Soviet Republics.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Proletarian Commune of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Trova Letoraga arrived from The East Pacific.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Vesmia ceased to exist.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: The Anarchist Confederation of Anarchadom agreed to construct embassies with Kokotov.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Federation of Antiquaria of the region Kokotov proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Free Land of Uwantis arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Arendellia ceased to exist.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
I'm not sure if a recruitment team is truly necessary. I'm sure that spamming the Feeder regions will draw some new nations here, but they may be unlikely to stay and put down roots.
Are you against it just because you view it as unnecessary or do you think it could be harmful?
// Vote declaration
I approved the RT, but I don't feel I got the right profile or state of mind to have that role. I'm not the kind of guy who does it. But I stand for the idea since some fresh blood, thoughts and ideas would revigorate debate and seed up some thinking for real life and the way we could live better together and how we can organize efficiently in a society less and less dependent on money.
Anyway I posted on facebook about my nation:
feel free to share some thoughts :)
Love the new flag =)
oh..you mean the regional one ....DOH!
Your flag is awesome.
The former. I don't see any harm in it per se.