WA Delegate: The AnarCity of YoriZ (elected 17 days ago)
Embassies: The Anarchist International, Argentina, Anticapitalist Alliance, The Internationale, The Proletariat Coalition, and 32 others.Democratic Socialist Alliance, Communist International League, Philosophy 115, Equinox, New Europe, Gay, New Warsaw Pact, Weed, The United Defenders League, Renaissance, North Africa, Alliance of Free Nations, The White House, San Francisco Bay Area, Damascus, Marijuana, Antifa, Africa, Laissez Faireholm, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, RORMS, Alliance of Socialist States, The Union of Nations Against Fascism, Hippy Haven, Technological Utopia, Anarchist Alliance, league of rogues, belgium, Darwin Allied Republics, Kronstadt, Debatopia, and UCR.
The embassy with The Union of Nations Against Fascism is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 21 hours.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Anarchy
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Anarchy is ranked 15,375th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Fluffy Fascist Ducks of Duck-Boss||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Never buy a duck without first inspecting its liver.”|
|2.||The Oppressed Peoples of Junx||Moralistic Democracy||“Funny”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Tyler DeLoatch||Corporate Police State||“THIS IS MY COUNTRY!!!”|
|4.||The Empire of Luner republic monarchy||Democratic Socialists||“You either die a hero or live long enough to be th e vi”|
|5.||The Monarchy of Anarchia2||Father Knows Best State||“The empire upon which the sun never sets”|
|6.||The Republic of Xycox||Democratic Socialists||“Hold your horses!”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Independent Siberia||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The Simple Life”|
|8.||The Disputed Territories of Idiocratia Spenglaria||Father Knows Best State||“True Insanity Is Keeping Sane In Modern Realities”|
|9.||The Empire of Crazy Firemen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Ride Together, We Die Together”|
|10.||The Protectorate of X-||Corporate Police State||“You cant be late until you show up.”|
- 2 hours ago: The Free Land of Bonnie Springs ceased to exist.
- 8 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The 2nd Holy Roman Empire of the region The Common Republic withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of The GumpLands ceased to exist.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Free Land of Storris ceased to exist.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Everybody Do the Mess Around of The Fascist-Free Lands of the region The Union of Nations Against Fascism ordered the closure of its embassy in Anarchy.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Burned Flags ceased to exist.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Snow Crash Dystopia of Anarchocapitalistan ceased to exist.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Holy Empire of The 2nd Holy Roman Empire of the region The Common Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Free Land of Metro Station Amerongen ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The YOU JUST GOT RICKROLL'D of Rick astley arrived from Osiris.
Anarchy Regional Message Board
So uh, I had a guy say that Nationstates is just for nations.
I laughed at him.
He said he launched 40 missiles at an origin of a message.
I laughed at him and used the IGNORE cannon.
He who has the campaign contributions makes the rules
Citigroup drafted most of a House bill that would allow banks to engage in risky trades backed by a potential taxpayer-funded bailout. Citigroup’s recommendations were reflected in more than 70 lines of the House committee’s 85-line bill.
The bill is sponsored by Republican and Democratic members — Randy Hultgren (R-Ill.), Jim Himes (D-Conn.), Richard Hudson (R-NC), and Sean Patrick Mahoney (D-NY).
its passage would be great news for Citi and other financial titans. Five banks—Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, and Wells Fargo—control more than 90 percent of the $700 trillion derivatives market.
This is not the first time the financial industry has shaped financial reform laws for Congress. Citigroup was a central player in the 1999 repeal of the Depression-era Glass-Steagall Act that forced banks not to engage in investment activities. Its lobbyists flooded Capitol Hill for that fight.
"We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton
Hello! I am Lord Fantasia, founder of the Fantasian Empire. The Fantasian Empire is located all throughout NS. It is secret but known by some. I am inviting you to my main region. It was once big but since the summer inactivity has been apoctalyptic. So positions are open! We are dedicated to building up a culture. If you have ideas please come! We'll need you.
From the spunk library on turkish anarchism a while ago:
1) The masses are discontented and they are looking for new alternatives. The ruling classes have been successful in silencing the youth and the intelligentsia by the military coup that took place in 1980. However, the masses show their discontent within the working class actions, in the armed national uprising of Kurds and in their support of the radical Islam.
2) However, the idea of revolution does not become popular for the discontent masses. Actually, all left groups have gradually lost support and credibility. In this situation, what is required is a new perspective and a new revolutionary understanding that could make the idea of revolution attractive again.
3) Turkish society lives full corruption. All moral, political and economic institutions are in explicit corruption. In these conditions, an anarchist movement could be the flag of the hatred of the masses against corruption. Yet, in order to do that, anarchists should get rid of individualism, marginality and irresponsibility. They should organise themselves as a political movement. Only then are anarchists going to be able to move the people and their constructive and instructive instincts.
While the armies of The Reich launch blitzkrieg attacks all over Europe, nations like yours are needed to help us fulfill our aim of military expansion across the globe!
So what can The Reich offer you?
-An active community of 25= nations to discuss and debate with.
-A close knit community of similar ideologies (fascism, national socialism etc.).
-A strong and sophisticated Wehrmacht divided into the Heer (based in the Kaserne), the Kriegsmarine (based in the Hafen) and the Luftwaffe (based in the flugplatz).
-Open positions in our government (Oberkommando) for you to get involved in.
-An offsite forum to discuss and plan invasions on.
-A region with a strong international prescense, including in the world assembly (our reichsdelegate has over 10 endorsements)
Together our armies will march un-opposed across the face of the planet in unison:HEIL!
Move to The Reich and we can crush dissent under the jackboot of national socialism:SCHNELL!