WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila
American Samoa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in American Samoa
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, American Samoa is ranked 7,988th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila||New York Times Democracy||“State”|
- 71 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 170 days ago: The Republic of Federal Agency of the region Federal bureau of investigation proposed constructing embassies.
- 227 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for American Road to Success.
- 227 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from American Union.
- 250 days ago: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 250 days ago: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 251 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 256 days ago: Embassy established between The Canary Islands and American Samoa.
- 256 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and American Samoa.
- 256 days ago: Embassy established between American Samoa and Republic of Poland.
American Samoa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.