WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila
American Samoa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in American Samoa
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, American Samoa is ranked 2,927th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila||New York Times Democracy||“State”|
- 66 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 165 days ago: The Republic of Federal Agency of the region Federal bureau of investigation proposed constructing embassies.
- 222 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for American Road to Success.
- 222 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from American Union.
- 245 days ago: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 245 days ago: The Queen's State of Manu a Tutuila agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 246 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 251 days ago: Embassy established between The Canary Islands and American Samoa.
- 251 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and American Samoa.
- 251 days ago: Embassy established between American Samoa and Republic of Poland.
American Samoa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.