WA Delegate (non-executive): The Syndicalist Technocracy of Hurdegaryp (elected 1 year 52 days ago)
Embassies: The Proletariat Coalition, Anticapitalist Alliance, Nasicournia, Jethnea, Alliance of Socialist States, Peaceian, Gay, USSR, The FRA, Red Army Headquarters, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Futaba Aoi, The YoungWorld, San Francisco Bay Area, The Sovereign Socialist States, Troperia, and 9 others.A Socialist Paradise, The New Meritocracy, New Britannia, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, World Alliance, The Communist Region, The Internationale, and Das Kommune.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nicest Citizens in Allied States of EuroIslanders
World Census sociology experts studied citizens from various nations to determine which seemed most friendly and concerned for others.
As a region, Allied States of EuroIslanders is ranked 411th in the world for Nicest Citizens.
|1.||The Syndicalist Technocracy of Hurdegaryp||Left-wing Utopia||“Ultima Ratio Regum”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Leixum||Democratic Socialists||“All hail the Duke!”|
|3.||The Socialist Vanguard Alliance of EuroSoviets||Left-wing Utopia||“Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer...”|
|4.||The Former Cuban Delegate of Isla Pena||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|5.||The Dark and Terrible Salmon God of Xhadam||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What do you want?”|
|6.||The Machine Civilization of De Hilliche Kening||Father Knows Best State||“De Tiid Hâldt Gjin Skoft”|
|7.||The Queen Across the Water of Daenerys Targaryen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fire and Blood”|
|8.||The Underground Indie Buzz Band of Old Bolsheviks||Iron Fist Socialists||“We're So Indie, We Haven't Even Played Yet”|
|9.||The Dutch nation of Amicus curiae||New York Times Democracy||“einstein-rosen-podolsky ”|
|10.||The Rogue Nation of CarasWay||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“beirthe mar rásaí ”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Callington and Allied States of EuroIslanders.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Doughs of the region The Overwood United Front of Nations withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of The Masterful and Merciful Doge of the region The Overwood United Front of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: The Federation of The Khazar of the region Judean League proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Rogue Nation of CarasWay arrived from Pacific Defenders.
- 78 days ago: The Republic of Bassarabi tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 81 days ago: The United Republics of Source departed this region for Libcom.
- 81 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of I Love You Beeker ceased to exist.
- 96 days ago: The Kingdom of Prodigolia of the region The yorkshire union proposed constructing embassies.
- 122 days ago: The Vampire Community of Vandoosa Siebenundzwanzig of the region Swajimama territory withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Allied States of EuroIslanders Regional Message Board
Probably because I called the lesser known invader "scum," which the moderators pretend isn't part of the role-play of the game. I, of course, am Blackbird, who has dedicated his career to defender causes and thinks that invaders are the scum of the earth who should be wiped off the planet in order to protect all the civilized peoples of NationStates.
I have made this point repeatedly for years: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=320837&p=22513593&hilit=Blackbird#p22513593 ; viewtopic.php?f=16&t=200969&p=11025754#p11025851 . It's just part and parcel of the moderators continued destruction of the gameplay dynamic, by enforcing this artificial separation between "roleplay" and "gameplay."
It was really was suppressed BB...just for Scum...surely we have used and been called harsher words in the role-play aspect of the game!!! Would that scum be the worst name I was ever called in game...
I really don't know the moderators work anymore. They have utterly destroyed the RP involved in gameplay by creating an artificial distinction between RP and gameplay.
I am Blackbird, an opponent of invaders who wreak havoc on civilization. Those who would destroy my community and the communities of those I protect are scum. That's not trolling, but part of the moral justifications of defenders who rightfully look down on those who interfere with the lives and governments of other nations and regions.
What exactly are the mods ground rules on the distinction between gameplay and RP....?
When did this come in to effect?
It's in the links in my RMB post.
I have begun a thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=331691
I must have been away too long as I have no idea what the mods are saying.....all posts on the RMB of course are IC when we refer to invaders or defenders...OOC there are no raiders and invaders..only RL ~very much confused~
The moderators are trying to tell you something in a rather backhanded way. Nothing abnormal with that, everything is working exactly as intended.