WA Delegate (non-executive): The Syndicalist Technocracy of Hurdegaryp (elected 260 days ago)
Embassies: The Proletariat Coalition, Anticapitalist Alliance, Nasicournia, Jethnea, Alliance of Socialist States, Peaceian, Gay, USSR, The FRA, Red Army Headquarters, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Futaba Aoi, The YoungWorld, San Francisco Bay Area, The Sovereign Socialist States, Troperia, and 10 others.A Socialist Paradise, The New Meritocracy, New Britannia, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Callington, World Alliance, The Communist Region, The Internationale, and Das Kommune.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Allied States of EuroIslanders
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Allied States of EuroIslanders is ranked 1,346th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Syndicalist Technocracy of Hurdegaryp||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ultima Ratio Regum”|
|2.||The Socialist Vanguard Alliance of EuroSoviets||Left-wing Utopia||“Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer...”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Leixum||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“All hail the Duke!”|
|4.||The 21st Century Socialism of Danitoria||Left-wing Utopia||“Be excellent to each other.”|
|5.||The RLAF Commander of The Fist of Xhadam||Father Knows Best State||“What do you want?”|
|6.||The Machine Civilization of De Hilliche Kening||New York Times Democracy||“De Tiid Hâldt Gjin Skoft”|
|7.||The Dark and Terrible Salmon God of Xhadam||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What do you want?”|
|8.||The United Dominion of Source||Left-Leaning College State||“Retribution shall burn away the past, we will rise”|
|9.||The Queen Across the Water of Daenerys Targaryen||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Fire and Blood”|
|10.||The Underground Indie Buzz Band of Old Bolsheviks||Iron Fist Socialists||“We're So Indie, We Haven't Even Played Yet”|
- 16 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of I Love You Beeker arrived from Balder.
- 8 days ago: The Workers' State of Teksi departed this region for The Internationale.
- 8 days ago: The Workers' State of Teksi arrived from Labour and Socialist International.
- 12 days ago: The Territory of North Ceribia departed this region for The Anumist Alliance.
- 12 days ago: The Territory of North Ceribia arrived from Futaba Aoi.
- 13 days ago: The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia ceased to exist.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Milroman departed this region for Minecraftia.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Milroman arrived from USSR.
- 16 days ago: The Free Land of Inter-regional Communication of the region NSLeft proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Communal Founder Nation of New Hetrikovia of the region Das Kommune cancelled the closure of its embassy in Allied States of EuroIslanders.
Allied States of EuroIslanders Regional Message Board
I think I'm comforted by the knowledge that invaders all have 3 inch penises. Oh yes. THAT'S how complete RLA intelligence was.
Quiet, Dave, or they'll make me and BB apologise for that remark :P
great to see that the occupation of TPC is over.
Our newest embassy has been restored to top of the pile.
Hrm. Two of our region's nations simply dissolved. That is not as it should be.
Pleased to have our embassy returned to the ASE!
Yep. Nice to see our sister region back to its normal state.
Congress of Armed Proletarian States has been breached and is being raided by Libertatem. CAPS was a recent project to build an inter-regional socialist organization. It was a collective, democratic effort involving more than a dozen leftist regions. Losing the region will be a terrible defeat for the Left.
We have moved to counter their attack, but will need more support in order to win. If you are available to defend the region, please telegram me. Reinforcements will need to move in before the next update (05:13:15 PM [± 17 s] UTC).
Hmm. I suggest that if your definition of a defeat for the left is losing an online game, you need your priorities sorting out.
Since yet another zombie event is going to wreck havoc, I propose we close the borders as soon as Day Z is upon us.