WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Teddy Bear Republic
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Alliance of Toy Islands
As a region, Alliance of Toy Islands is ranked 1,179th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Rather Nasty Pedobears of N00bsies||Corporate Police State||“Resistance is futile. Submit to the Pedobear”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Auctoritate||Corporate Police State||“Survival Through Discipline”|
|3.||The New Galactic Republic of The Holy Noob||New York Times Democracy||“(☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞ ☜(ﾟヮﾟ☜) (☞ﾟヮﾟ)☞ ☜(ﾟヮﾟ☜)”|
|4.||The Republic of Waqata||Corporate Police State||“Steadfast as Stone, Aggressive as a Panther”|
|5.||The Free Land of Rhandona||Anarchy||“Undefined”|
|6.||The Republic of Birshatar||Iron Fist Consumerists||“One Nation For All”|
|7.||The Nation of Krakozhian SFSR||Psychotic Dictatorship||“To Fight for International Socialism”|
|8.||The Kingdom of The McFluffle Bunny Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fluff or be fluffed”|
|9.||The Holy Theocratic Republic of Muzaffaridistan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“May the Heavens Bless Our Nation”|
|10.||The Greater Laltofian Empire of Bordoris||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Honor and Pride of our Nation”|
- 2 hours ago: The United Kingdom of The Peace Isles ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Bidohriva of the region Northern Soul proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Teddy Bear Republic updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Teddy Bear Empire lost WA Delegate status.
- 9 days ago: The Empire of Teddy Bear Republic arrived from Lazarus.
- 10 days ago: Regional Founder The Empire of Teddy Bear Republic ceased to exist.
- 16 days ago: The New Galactic Republic of The Holy Noob arrived from Osiris.
- 16 days ago: The Rather Nasty Pedobears of N00bsies arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of The McFluffle Bunny Empire arrived from Osiris.
- 20 days ago: The Kingdom of The McFluffle Bunny Empire ceased to exist.
Alliance of Toy Islands Regional Message Board
Tallyho lads, congrats on being featured!
I made cookies.
Peace and happiness to the featured region.
Congrats, fluffy toy island inhabitants one and all!
*Retreats before someone considers shipping the hound to the zoo*
Do we not have WA Delegate?
Greetings from the World Alliance :-)
As the official ambassador of our region, I have been sent to pay a visit.
Just to ensure that we are committed in strengthening our regional relations!
^Just to let everybody know that the above has been responded to already.
Sorry for the delay in posting - I've been on and off NationStates for about two months now. Thank you to all those who congratulated us on our "Featured Region" achievement - it's much appreciated that people are reading our Factbook Entry and responding.
Additionally, I think it's time we started the process of getting a new President (ie, WA delegate), so please submit a post indicating your interest either by telegramming me or posting it here on the RMB. Note that you don't have to be a WA member to be President, but further details are on the OOC section of our Forum Factbook, along with other information on voting procedure and role of the President.
Speaking of the Forum Factbook, we're still looking for short paragraphs describing your state (and any of your puppets) to add to the Guide. General suggestions on improving the Factbook are appreciated as well.
Finally, just warning about tomorrow. "Regions will Fall" does not bode well. :)
The Teddy Bear Republic Empire has detected a significant increase in the zombie population, both nationally and regionally, to the point that it has been classified as a pandemic. As a result:
- A national State of Emergency has been declared, with National Warning Levels raised to a Code Red [Second highest level].
- Reserve military units have been called up, with the Home Guard on standby and jurisdiction of the National Police being transferred to the Ministry of War.
- Subnational borders surrounding infected communities have been sealed off, with supplies being airdropped in, and national borders - including those of Barbergen free travel zones - have been sealed. Refugees must go to the appropriate processing centers to enter the country.
- Although the government will remain where it is for the time being, nuclear bunkers have been opened for members of the public.
- The Ministry of the National Archives and History Keeping is researching for a cure, and at time of writing the TBRE has found potential antibodies. Should a cure be found, they will be distributed for free.
- Svaltestein gives us its assurance that compounds containing all Alliance of Toy Island government infrastructures have been locked down and sealed off from the outside world.
- All normal Alliance of Toy Islands government operations have been temporarily suspended in light of this.
We thank you for your attention in this matter, and wish you luck in your defense against the undead.
Teddy Bear Republic Empire
In light of our continual infections, in our capacity as Regional Secretariat we have locked down our region, preventing zombie-infested states from transferring over and causing more problems. Naturally, we'll let refugees in later, when we've managed to regain a majority sapient population again.
Although we can't force anyone to do this, since the legislature is locked down and due to the Natsov clause of the regional Charter, we're also encouraging states to contribute to cure research, since it is more viable in the long run (less dead people who could potentially turn back into zombies in a second wave) and is more practical (zombies can go over to other countries and overwhelm your military forces in the long run).
Take heart and continue defending against the undead!
Teddy Bear Republic Empire
As the zombie apocalypse draws to a close, we can safely say that things are beginning to look up again - surely but slowly, the number of survivors are rising, the antidote is now being distributed, and the infection status has improved drastically. We might not have fully recovered unlike other regions, but we can safely say we weren't beaten either. We'll like to thank everyone for their help and support during such trying times, and notify you that by tomorrow regional government will be back up, the region unlocked, and Presidential Applications underway.
Here's to normality!
Teddy Bear Republic Empire