WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Soviet engineers
Embassies: Missouri States of Science and Tech, Nations for the Advancement of Science, The Region of Industrious Nations, Technological Utopia, The Atomic Council, and 19 others.Technotopia, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Minecraftia, Science Realm, The Abandoned Technocratic Union, Philosophy 115, Misftits Archipelago, The Venus Project, 3753 Cruithne, Knights For Justice, Planet X, The Luxan Empire, Arretaenia, The Alliance Pocket Universe, Parallel Dimension, Skyholder Aerospace Inc, United Federation of Planets, Green Isles, and Atheist Alliance.
Alliance of Technates contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Alliance of Technates
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Alliance of Technates is ranked 2,131st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The People's Republic of Chinese Philosophy||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Gai ge kai fang”|
|2.||The Republic of ThirteenThirteen39||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Thirteen”|
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Free nations alliance and Alliance of Technates.
- 16 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Federation of Free States and Alliance of Technates.
- 19 days ago: The Eduin tat Mala of The Gallant Old Republic of the region Federation of Free States ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Technates.
- 24 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United coalition of butlers and Alliance of Technates.
- 26 days ago: The People's Dominion of The Ascendancy of the region The Ascendancy proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Technate of Automaton departed this region for The Atomic Council.
- 54 days ago: The Technate of Automaton arrived from 3753 Cruithne.
- 54 days ago: Mymanistan departed this region for The Atomic Council.
- 55 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Restless renaissance of technates and Alliance of Technates.
Alliance of Technates Regional Message Board
Welcome back. We finally have password protection, and The Fabian Technate of Walrasia's proposal made quorum but had to be pulled. Work begins on a new draft.
Great work , we are stable
Hello , I am back
Welcome back. Progress marches slowly on. Let me know if you have any strong feelings about WA resolutions as they come up for vote.
Currently as delegate I've been voting based on my interpretation of the principles of technocracy, but a bit of debate within the region can only be a good thing.
I do agree .
Sad to see the passing of The Federation of Technation, one of our oldest members. Should they refound, we will send regional password.
Many of nations or should I Say players are leaving the game.
Indeed. Looking at our closest allies, they are all in the same situation. Perhaps a merger is in order. I'm sure we could all use a new home with a proper founder and regional participation.
On balance, we have chosen The Atomic Council to extend an invitation to. They have a strong aesthetic with an active founder and WA nations.
If it goes ahead, then perhaps your allies in The Region of Industrious Nations would also consider joining?
(This post has also been telegraphed to individual members)
I have a great sense of pride that, with the assistance of The People's Republic of Chinese Philosophy and all WA members, I presided over this region as WA delegate. During this transitional time we have seen the region change from an unprotected target of frequent raids, to a passworded stronghold of technology and progress.
It is to further this progress that I now suggest a merger with The Atomic Council. With a password we are stable, but we are also still. Growth is difficult in a closed system, and The Atomic Council is not a closed system. There we can grow to new heights.
So far this proposal has been met with approval on their end, and it is important that both sides agree to such changes. Barring any dissent for either side, I will be stepping down as WA delegate and transferring to The Atomic Council. The password will remain in place to deter raiders, and those of you who know what it is are of course free to share it as you see fit.
I openly invite all of you to join us in the merger. Progress marches on.
Signed, The Fabian Technate of Walrasia