WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Alliance of Technates
Alliance of Technates contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in Alliance of Technates
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, Alliance of Technates is ranked 11,604th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The Colony of Underhill||Left-Leaning College State||“Traitors Go Home”|
|2.||The Alliance of Technates||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The shape of things to come”|
|3.||The Republic of Podarosa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Data must flow”|
|4.||The Cooperative of Technocratic Island States||Democratic Socialists||“Make it Better by Design”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Podarosa arrived from Technocratic Horde.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Alliance of Technates.
- 6 days ago: The Fabian Technate of Walrasia departed this region for The Black Riders.
- 7 days ago: The Armed Republic of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Technates.
- 23 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism cancelled the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Technates.
- 25 days ago: The Cimmerian Heavy Lances of Dakozev of the region Freecomunism ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Technates.
- 25 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Salimako of the region Xavierland proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Alliance of Technates arrived from Balder.
- 28 days ago: Regional Founder The Alliance of Technates ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Atomic Council and Alliance of Technates.
Alliance of Technates Regional Message Board
Pardon that, i screwed up.
Also, hello keynestopia welcome again.
Not to worry, looks like they're on an extended holiday anyway.
Raided by The Black Riders! We always leave a mark!
We are here to help !
In the same way that a fly splatting on a windscreen leaves a mark.
Welcome back Ice Station Zebra. Always nice to have a visit from our friends at the RIN.
Looking good guys and thanks ! Mr Hughes sends his best .
An embassy with the black riders ! That scum ! Nothing can come of this .
Oh my goodness, what did we miss?