WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Alliance of Technates
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Alliance of Technates
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Alliance of Technates is ranked 14,663rd in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Autotelic State of Being||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Exploring the inner space in outer space”|
|2.||The Alliance of Technates||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The shape of things to come”|
|3.||The Colony of Underhill||Left-Leaning College State||“Traitors Go Home”|
|4.||The Anglospheric Technate of Automaton||Moralistic Democracy||“Virtue is sufficient for happiness.”|
|5.||The Fabian Technate of Walrasia||New York Times Democracy||“Reform, not revolution.”|
|6.||The Cooperative of Technocratic Island States||Democratic Socialists||“Make it Better by Design”|
- 11 days ago: Epicnation000 ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: The Free Land of RIN Ice station Zebra departed this region for The Region of Industrious Nations.
- 22 days ago: Embassy established between Alliance of Technates and The Black Riders.
- 25 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Alliance of Technates proposed constructing embassies with Free Thought.
- 25 days ago: The Alliance of Technates unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 25 days ago: Eosriatifnasasoi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 25 days ago: The Alliance of Technates ejected and banned Eosriatifnasasoi from the region.
- 25 days ago: The Alliance of Technates tagged the region "World Assembly".
- 25 days ago: The Alliance of Technates tagged the region "Industrial".
Alliance of Technates Regional Message Board
What did you boot Jovantus for? If they were raiding, they were doing a better job at blending in than most of my puppets! I don't think we should be banning people with clearly technocratic nations.
Pardon that, i screwed up.
Also, hello keynestopia welcome again.
Not to worry, looks like they're on an extended holiday anyway.
Raided by The Black Riders! We always leave a mark!
We are here to help !
In the same way that a fly splatting on a windscreen leaves a mark.
Welcome back Ice Station Zebra. Always nice to have a visit from our friends at the RIN.
Looking good guys and thanks ! Mr Hughes sends his best .
An embassy with the black riders ! That scum ! Nothing can come of this .