WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Alliance of Technates
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Alliance of Technates
As a region, Alliance of Technates is ranked 16,532nd in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Colony of Underhill||Left-Leaning College State||“Traitors Go Home”|
|2.||The Anglospheric Technate of Automaton||Moralistic Democracy||“Virtue is sufficient for happiness.”|
|3.||The Autotelic State of Being||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Exploring the inner space in outer space”|
|4.||The Alliance of Technates||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The shape of things to come”|
|5.||The Fabian Technate of Walrasia||New York Times Democracy||“Reform, not revolution.”|
|6.||The Cooperative of Technocratic Island States||Democratic Socialists||“Make it Better by Design”|
- 12 days ago: Epicnation000 ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Free Land of RIN Ice station Zebra departed this region for The Region of Industrious Nations.
- 23 days ago: Embassy established between Alliance of Technates and The Black Riders.
- 26 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Alliance of Technates proposed constructing embassies with Free Thought.
- 27 days ago: The Alliance of Technates unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 27 days ago: Eosriatifnasasoi departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 27 days ago: The Alliance of Technates ejected and banned Eosriatifnasasoi from the region.
- 27 days ago: The Alliance of Technates tagged the region "World Assembly".
- 27 days ago: The Alliance of Technates tagged the region "Industrial".
Alliance of Technates Regional Message Board
What did you boot Jovantus for? If they were raiding, they were doing a better job at blending in than most of my puppets! I don't think we should be banning people with clearly technocratic nations.
Pardon that, i screwed up.
Also, hello keynestopia welcome again.
Not to worry, looks like they're on an extended holiday anyway.
Raided by The Black Riders! We always leave a mark!
We are here to help !
In the same way that a fly splatting on a windscreen leaves a mark.
Welcome back Ice Station Zebra. Always nice to have a visit from our friends at the RIN.
Looking good guys and thanks ! Mr Hughes sends his best .
An embassy with the black riders ! That scum ! Nothing can come of this .