WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of James Walker
Alderney is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Alderney
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Alderney is ranked 11,781st in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Queendom of James Walker||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“State”|
- : Embassy cancelled between British New Guinea and Alderney.
- : The Queen's State of Owen Stanley of the region British New Guinea ordered the closure of its embassy in Alderney.
- : Embassy established between Alderney and Wellington.
- : The Queen's State of IR departed this region for Libertaria.
- : The Queen's State of IR arrived from Libertaria.
- : The Queendom of James Walker agreed to construct embassies with Wellington.
- : The Queendom of James Walker altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Caveira of the region Wellington proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Aruba and Alderney.
- : The Queendom of James Walker ordered the closure of embassies between Alderney and Aruba.
Alderney Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.