WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of James Walker
Alderney is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Alderney
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Alderney is ranked 5,761st in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Queendom of James Walker||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“State”|
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between British New Guinea and Alderney.
- : The Queen's State of Owen Stanley of the region British New Guinea ordered the closure of its embassy in Alderney.
- : Embassy established between Alderney and Wellington.
- : The Queen's State of IR departed this region for Libertaria.
- : The Queen's State of IR arrived from Libertaria.
- : The Queendom of James Walker agreed to construct embassies with Wellington.
- : The Queendom of James Walker altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Caveira of the region Wellington proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Aruba and Alderney.
Alderney Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.