WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of James Walker
Alderney is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Alderney
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Alderney is ranked 8,793rd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queendom of James Walker||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“State”|
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony departed this region for Alderney Island.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony arrived from Alderaan.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between British New Guinea and Alderney.
- : The Queen's State of Owen Stanley of the region British New Guinea ordered the closure of its embassy in Alderney.
- : Embassy established between Alderney and Wellington.
- : Ir departed this region for Libertaria.
- : Ir arrived from Libertaria.
- : The Queendom of James Walker agreed to construct embassies with Wellington.
- : The Queendom of James Walker altered the region's flag.