WA Delegate: None.
Alakor is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Alakor
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Alakor is ranked 16,110th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia||New York Times Democracy||“प्रकृति स्वतंत्रता समानता के आधार पर”|
- 51 days ago: Embassy established between Alakor and Portugal.
- 54 days ago: The Friendship of Tiago Silva of the region Portugal agreed to construct embassies.
- 62 days ago: The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia proposed constructing embassies with Portugal.
- 76 days ago: The Borderlands of Telteix ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Alakor.
- 90 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Alakor.
- 122 days ago: Telteix arrived from The North Pacific.
- 126 days ago: Embassy established between Alakor and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 127 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 129 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku agreed to construct embassies.
Alakor Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.