WA Delegate: None.
Alakor is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Alakor
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Alakor is ranked 251st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia||New York Times Democracy||“प्रकृति स्वतंत्रता समानता के आधार पर”|
- 25 days ago: Embassy established between Alakor and Portugal.
- 28 days ago: The Benovolent Dictatorship of Tiago Silva of the region Portugal agreed to construct embassies.
- 36 days ago: The Peoples Anarcho-Technocracy of Lyncanthropia proposed constructing embassies with Portugal.
- 50 days ago: The Borderlands of Telteix ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and Alakor.
- 64 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in Alakor.
- 96 days ago: Telteix arrived from The North Pacific.
- 100 days ago: Embassy established between Alakor and Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 101 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 103 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku agreed to construct embassies.
Alakor Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.