WA Delegate: None.
Akrotiri and Dhekelia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Unexpected Death Rate in Akrotiri and Dhekelia
The World Census paid their respects at cemeteries in order to determine how likely citizens were to die each year from unnatural causes, such as crime, preventable illness, accident, and government encouragement.
As a region, Akrotiri and Dhekelia is ranked 14,237th in the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
|1.||The Queen's State of Akrotiri Dhekelia||Anarchy||“Territory”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Wallis et Futuna and Akrotiri and Dhekelia.
- : The Queen's State of Schonfrau of the region Wallis et Futuna ordered the closure of its embassy in Akrotiri and Dhekelia.
- : Embassy established between Belen and Akrotiri and Dhekelia.
- : The Queen's State of Akrotiri Dhekelia agreed to construct embassies with Belen.
- : The Queendom of Beleni of the region Belen proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Freetown and Akrotiri and Dhekelia.
- : The Queen's State of Akrotiri Dhekelia ordered the closure of embassies between Akrotiri and Dhekelia and Freetown.
- : Embassy established between Akrotiri and Dhekelia and Baluchistan.
- : The Queen's State of Akrotiri Dhekelia agreed to construct embassies with Baluchistan.
- : The Queendom of Paratas of the region Baluchistan proposed constructing embassies.