WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Eudaimonic States of Aqua Regia
Embassies: Touhou Union, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Gensokyo, Space Sector RPRA, Dubtopia, Neo Otaku Utopia, Onett, Black Mesa Islands, Nintendo, Pokemon World, Freedom and Justice Alliance, Minas Tirith, gondor, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Osakaland, The place for awesome nations, and 9 others.The Sea Of Love, Women, Bloodbender Heaven, Feminina, Alstroemeria, Avadam Inn, Sauron, The Fangirl and Fanboy Army, and Japan.
Tags: National Sovereigntist, Video Game, Modern Tech, Map, Independent, Password, Eco-friendly, Medium, Regional Government, Democratic, Silly, Anime, and 11 others.Casual, Defender, Parody, Future Tech, Free Trade, Fandom, Outer Space, Fantasy Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Multi-Species, and Magical.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Aizengard
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Aizengard is ranked 14,864th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Datatechnocracy of Hacktivistan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life is the jazz”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Sarapuki||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pasarapin ang inyong mga katawan habang buhay”|
|3.||The Mobile Space Station of Fermion||Capitalizt||“Union through diplomatic gluons”|
|4.||The Disputed Territories of Himeuta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Poipakapyon!”|
|5.||The Directorate of Miradas Asesinas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Looks can kill”|
|6.||The Colony of Cristiano Ronaldo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“La unidad a través de La Liga”|
|7.||The Queendom of Vernika||Mother Knows Best State||“Everything will lose meaning and become equal”|
|8.||The Armed Republic of Grand Kickassia||New York Times Democracy||“Nothing ventured, nothing gained”|
|9.||The Trader Emergency Coalition of Marukai||Democratic Socialists||“Have a break, have a Kit Kat”|
|10.||The Cybernetic State of Prima Cybernetica||New York Times Democracy||“What is necessary is never unwise”|
- : Embassy established between Japan and Aizengard.
- : The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Free and Wise People of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eudaimonic States of Aqua Regia agreed to construct embassies with Japan.
- : Embassy established between The Fangirl and Fanboy Army and Aizengard.
- : The Athenian Paradise of Otaku Stratus of the region Japan proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Eudaimonic States of Aqua Regia agreed to construct embassies with The Fangirl and Fanboy Army.
- : Embassy cancelled between Japan and Aizengard.
- : The Empire of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
Aizengard Regional Message Board
One of my classic faves :D
Been playing a lot of it again after rolling out some custom factions and tinkering with the txt files.
I can't believe Japan was raided! But control seems to have been restored.
The The Mobile Space Station of Fermion is established to function as a mobile nation and conduct diplomacy via RMB of other regions.
C'mon Fermion let's gooooooooooooo!
That place got sacked again. What is up with the founders? xD
Let's not get into plaid again. xD
RMB is now open to all resident nations of embassy regions.