WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn
Afrikaans is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Afrikaans
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Afrikaans is ranked 13,288th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pas Op Jong”|
- 125 days ago: The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn established the region's flag.
- 1 year 6 days ago: The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn proposed constructing embassies with Transboer.
- 1 year 6 days ago: The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 1 year 6 days ago: The Vrystaat of Enkeldoorn abolished the region's flag.
- 1 year 13 days ago: Majordemocracy departed this region for Roman legion mercenaries.
- 1 year 18 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Dendron departed this region for The rylonian empire.
- 1 year 19 days ago: Wilpanzer of the region Transboer proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 23 days ago: Pingp0ng departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- 1 year 23 days ago: Pingp0ng arrived from The West Pacific.
- 1 year 23 days ago: Majordemocracy arrived from The South Pacific.
Afrikaans Regional Message Board
Happy new years guys!
Just don't play ping pong with your ding, owwie! Learned my lesson in 2013 for that if you know what I mean, shesh. My new year resolution for 2014 is to never do that again!