WA Delegate (non-executive): The Militant Nation of Sheltopolis (elected 28 days ago)
Founder: The World Super Power of TitanShen
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in ACA
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, ACA is ranked 5,129th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The World Super Power of TitanShen||Capitalizt||“By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall!”|
|2.||The United states of Bradtopolis||New York Times Democracy||“May god give mercy to my enemies because I won't!”|
|3.||The United States of Sense makers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United We Stand Divided We Fall”|
|4.||The Principality of Hanalia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Pacem Dedicamus”|
|5.||The Militant Nation of Sheltopolis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Solving nationwide concerns for... not so long”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of -UNSC||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Veni Vidi Vici”|
|7.||The City of Barbourville||Corporate Police State||“If you cant beat em join them”|
- 13 days ago: The World Super Power of TitanShen barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 15 days ago: The City of Barbourville arrived from Osiris.
- 18 days ago: The City of Barbourville ceased to exist.
- 18 days ago: The Republic of Wind has returned ceased to exist.
- 19 days ago: Wind has returned arrived from The South Pacific.
- 24 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Glass Bead Game and ACA.
- 26 days ago: The World Super Power of TitanShen removed regional password protection.
- 27 days ago: The Abundance of Hudson Bay of the region The Glass Bead Game ordered the closure of its embassy in ACA.
- 28 days ago: The Ghost-Infested Hell of Windy Willows ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: Embassy established between South Valhaven and ACA.
ACA Regional Message Board
Trickle down nations don't work
That's not what yo momma said last night.
Yeah, Jrotc stuff mostly, I'm in staff where I do a lot of stuff and things.
Oh my good god I love Anarchy
Unless, however, "Bill" is too poor to afford a security firm. Hmmm. This sounds just like the book Jennifer Government.
So, would anyone like to discuss a game-plan for the upcoming apocalypse?
Everyone, research the cure.
I say we crush the zombies with military might. I've been working on NSMarket+ lately because I was kinda bored, and now it has a MASSIVE banking and account transaction system. The program can handle 999,000 accounts without crashing.
Good work! Who would be the wealthiest in the ACA?