WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Montoso
Abkhazia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Abkhazia
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Abkhazia is ranked 6,696th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Montoso||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Pan, Tierra Y Libertad!”|
|2.||The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia||Moralistic Democracy||“ La Borracha has been liberated”|
- 24 days ago: The Nation of Macosky of the region Benevolent Capitalism cancelled the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 25 days ago: The Empire of Legate Pearsons Watchtower of the region Benevolent Capitalism ordered the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 115 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 200 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Pacific States and Abkhazia.
- 202 days ago: The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia arrived from Central Eastern Europe.
- 203 days ago: The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia departed this region for Central Eastern Europe.
- 203 days ago: The realm of no return 4 of the region The United Pacific States ordered the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 233 days ago: The Republic of -Seychelles- of the region Republic of Seychelles proposed constructing embassies.
- 236 days ago: Glorious mikhail gorbachev departed this region for Georgia.
- 236 days ago: Glorious mikhail gorbachev arrived from Russia.
Abkhazia Regional Message Board
The borders are secure.
So far they continue secure.
Summer is a few months away.
Yes it is.
If you say so.
The President of Abkhazia stepped down after a legislative vote. Thus new elections will be held for President. The legislature was forced to vote him out since his anti-corruption and economic plans were not working thus causing protests in the streets of the capital. Hopefully, the new President, elections in August 2014, will stabilize the economy and end corruption.
Ok what. :lol: