WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic Republic of Montoso
Abkhazia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Abkhazia
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Abkhazia is ranked 8,141st in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia||Moralistic Democracy||“ La Borracha has been liberated”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Montoso||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Pan, Tierra Y Libertad!”|
- 27 days ago: The Free Land of Boring People of the region Parisian catacombs proposed constructing embassies.
- 76 days ago: The Nation of Macosky of the region Benevolent Capitalism cancelled the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 78 days ago: The Empire of Legate Pearsons Watchtower of the region Benevolent Capitalism ordered the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 167 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 252 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United Pacific States and Abkhazia.
- 255 days ago: The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia arrived from Central Eastern Europe.
- 256 days ago: The South-Western Empire of Centrallonia departed this region for Central Eastern Europe.
- 256 days ago: The realm of no return 4 of the region The United Pacific States ordered the closure of its embassy in Abkhazia.
- 286 days ago: The Republic of -Seychelles- of the region Republic of Seychelles proposed constructing embassies.
- 289 days ago: Glorious mikhail gorbachev departed this region for Georgia.
Abkhazia Regional Message Board
If you say so.
The President of Abkhazia stepped down after a legislative vote. Thus new elections will be held for President. The legislature was forced to vote him out since his anti-corruption and economic plans were not working thus causing protests in the streets of the capital. Hopefully, the new President, elections in August 2014, will stabilize the economy and end corruption.
Ok what. :lol: