WA Delegate: The Unified Parliaments of Aill (elected 120 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Abingdon
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Abingdon is ranked 14,955th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Colony of Acuminate Silkpod||Father Knows Best State||“Whatever advice you give, be short.”|
|2.||The Empire of AquamanicIV||New York Times Democracy||“Put your faith in us”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Armdness||Corporate Police State||“KillkillkillKILLKILLKILLKILLkill”|
|4.||The Unified Parliaments of Aill||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Compromise the Ideology!”|
|5.||The Svordoviet Union of Svorden||Father Knows Best State||“Non Sibi Sed Patriae!”|
- 10 days ago: The Extremely serious nation of Dead Because I killed it ceased to exist.
- 84 days ago: The The serious nation of Tazakstan ceased to exist.
- 87 days ago: The Republic of The United Steaks of Bubulae ceased to exist.
- 120 days ago: The Unified Parliaments of Aill became regional WA Delegate.
- 120 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of United Republic of the Southern Universe ceased to exist.
- 124 days ago: The Holy Empire of The Democratic Dictatorship of Gnaw ceased to exist.
- 136 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and Abingdon.
- 139 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in Abingdon.
- 157 days ago: United republic of the southern universe replaced The Unified Parliaments of Aill as WA Delegate.
- 157 days ago: The Constitutional Empire of Ornumia ceased to exist.
Abingdon Regional Message Board
I live in Abingdon in the UK
Or do you???
It wasn't. Awesomeness flows.
I am the leader of this here establishment, please be kind. I will update the world factbook entry to make it more cool. Any suggestions?
On top of this, sorry, I had to suppress that last post, it was a repeat of the one before! This is a nation of organisation darn it!
When Snejsia gets in, don't worry, they're an Abingdon pupil and close friend of mine.
He tried to get in, but didn't know the password! It's fusrohdah
I told him the password, but he forgot to put in the H after 'Ro'. There isn't one in Skyrim, just to say.