WA Delegate: None.
Abingdon contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Abingdon
As a region, Abingdon is ranked 775th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Armed Republic of Armdness||Corporate Police State||“KillkillkillKILLKILLKILLKILLkill”|
|2.||The Colony of Acuminate Silkpod||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Whatever advice you give, be short.”|
- 85 days ago: The Reclaimed Empire of Svorden ceased to exist.
- 149 days ago: Solea and rift auspikitan of the region The United Pacific States cancelled the closure of its embassy in Abingdon.
- 149 days ago: Granville of the region The United Pacific States ordered the closure of its embassy in Abingdon.
- 177 days ago: The Empire of AquamanicIV ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: The Unified Parliaments of Aill ceased to exist.
- 215 days ago: The Extremely serious nation of Dead Because I killed it ceased to exist.
- 289 days ago: The The serious nation of Tazakstan ceased to exist.
- 292 days ago: The Republic of The United Steaks of Bubulae ceased to exist.
- 325 days ago: The Unified Parliaments of Aill became regional WA Delegate.
- 325 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of United Republic of the Southern Universe ceased to exist.
Abingdon Regional Message Board
Or do you???
It wasn't. Awesomeness flows.
I am the leader of this here establishment, please be kind. I will update the world factbook entry to make it more cool. Any suggestions?
On top of this, sorry, I had to suppress that last post, it was a repeat of the one before! This is a nation of organisation darn it!
When Snejsia gets in, don't worry, they're an Abingdon pupil and close friend of mine.
He tried to get in, but didn't know the password! It's fusrohdah
I told him the password, but he forgot to put in the H after 'Ro'. There isn't one in Skyrim, just to say.
Well, we're down from a high of 20 to 3. I think that I should leave. It's been nice, folks!