WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Luna-1
3753 Cruithne contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in 3753 Cruithne
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, 3753 Cruithne is ranked 8,993rd in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Thomas Clarke||Corporate Police State||“Scottish rule all”|
|2.||The Colony of Luna-1||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ex luna vita”|
- 11 days ago: The Dictatorship of Howestan departed this region for Llamaland.
- 14 days ago: The Dictatorship of Howestan lost WA Delegate status.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Calebstan departed this region for Llamaland.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Howestan became regional WA Delegate.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Thomas Clarke arrived from The East Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Calebstan arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: The Dictatorship of Howestan arrived from Eos.
- 69 days ago: The Perfection of Epicnation000 departed this region for 3754 Kathleen.
- 69 days ago: The Perfection of Epicnation000 of the region 3754 Kathleen cancelled the closure of its embassy in 3753 Cruithne.
- 69 days ago: Kalexiq of the region 3754 Kathleen ordered the closure of its embassy in 3753 Cruithne.
3753 Cruithne Regional Message Board
Alert, natives. Your region now belongs to the Riders.
I'm flattered. I really am.
Hello, 3753 Cruithne!
I know you've all probably gotten 20 telegrams from pests trying to get you to join their region and whatnot, so I'll keep this short. Well, I think you'd all be a great addition toTerritory of Imaginary Numbers! We are a very openminded region and we appreciate all sorts of nations! I like your fondness of fraternity, also!
So, if you enjoy a brotherly, accepting group of nations who are actively involved in the region, join Territory of Imaginary Numbers! Feel free to check out our region any time you'd like! Join us, and leave if you don't really like it there. No rush!
Join territory of imaginary numbers
We don't believe in imaginary numbers, but we do believe in embassies!
my embassy :(
Welcome Howestan! Have some liquid hydrogen, we have plenty.
Man, you offer a guy some rocket fuel and he scarpers. Perhaps he was out of oxidiser.