WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Domed Garden of Luna-1
3753 Cruithne contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in 3753 Cruithne
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, 3753 Cruithne is ranked 15,002nd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Gax||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The sound of the ground”|
|2.||The Domed Garden of Luna-1||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ex luna vita”|
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between 3751 kiang and 3753 Cruithne.
- 24 days ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Wandering Nationstates regions departed this region for 3754 Kathleen.
- 27 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Wandering Nationstates regions arrived from 3751 kiang.
- 32 days ago: Mineral prospectors ceased to exist.
- 47 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Atomic Council and 3753 Cruithne.
- 74 days ago: The Dictatorship of Popularis Republicae Libri Cameroon of the region The Armed Alliances of Democracy cancelled the closure of its embassy in 3753 Cruithne.
- 75 days ago: The Icy Faeries of Vandoosa Achtzehn of the region The Armed Alliances of Democracy ordered the closure of its embassy in 3753 Cruithne.
- 95 days ago: Sa1usasecondus ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: 1 2 ceased to exist.
3753 Cruithne Regional Message Board
I see you've just joined the WA. If you want to be a regional delegate, our old friends alliance of technates have just been refounded and are looking for members.
It refers to a liquid which forms large areas on a planemo. Also I'll check AOT out.
Hello I am a vassal of epicnation000.
Any friend of epicnation000 is a friend of ours! Welcome.
Are you dead.
I sure hope not. Simply enjoying the holiday time.
Ah yes, you are rather lucky enjoying a 50 day vacation.
Hello? i'm new to nationstates can you help me aruond
Welcome! I'm told northern hemisphere winter is a busy time for nationstates, but as it's a ridiculously hot summer here, I haven't enthusiasm for spending time strapped to an overheating computer other than for work.