WA Delegate: None.
000 Nudist Dreamland is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in 000 Nudist Dreamland
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, 000 Nudist Dreamland is ranked 499th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Congolian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't be a fool, go to School”|
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Dreamers of Zonzibar departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Least Serene Republic of Tmutarakhan departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Fiefdom of Stewiacke departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 4 days ago: The Kingdom of Nya Varlden departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 4 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Vurted of the region The Nudist Dreamland proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Vurted departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 78 days ago: The Dominion of Bareall of the region Conservative Christian Naturists proposed constructing embassies.
- 144 days ago: Nova9 of the region Lesbia proposed constructing embassies.
- 150 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 235 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Congolian arrived from Osiris.
000 Nudist Dreamland Regional Message Board
Let's hope for a quick sale.
No one here is in the top thousand for 'largest public sector'.
We are too busy lying in the sun eating pizza and drinking beer to be corrupt.
... or authoritarian.
We are in the top 500 regions in the world for 'beautiful environment'. There are more than 17,000 regions. After a day of pizza and beer we collect the rubbish from the beach.
No chubbos here.
... which means we are slim as well as highly cultured.
Every one else must be on holiday!
The beer supply is saved but is history repeating with a member setting sail for new shores? I will apply to join the WA to support the delegate.
I think we're meant to move!