WA Delegate: None.
000 Nudist Dreamland is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in 000 Nudist Dreamland
Tests were sent to random citizens from various nations in an attempt to determine which nations are the smartest and best educated, on average. Those citizens who failed to return their tests were scored poorly.
As a region, 000 Nudist Dreamland is ranked 765th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Congolian||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't be a fool, go to School”|
- 15 days ago: The Dreamers of Zonzibar departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 16 days ago: The Least Serene Republic of Tmutarakhan departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 17 days ago: The Fiefdom of Stewiacke departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 17 days ago: The Kingdom of Nya Varlden departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 17 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Vurted of the region The Nudist Dreamland proposed constructing embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Vurted departed this region for The Nudist Dreamland.
- 91 days ago: The Dominion of Bareall of the region Conservative Christian Naturists proposed constructing embassies.
- 157 days ago: Nova9 of the region Lesbia proposed constructing embassies.
- 163 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 248 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Congolian arrived from Osiris.
000 Nudist Dreamland Regional Message Board
Let's hope for a quick sale.
No one here is in the top thousand for 'largest public sector'.
We are too busy lying in the sun eating pizza and drinking beer to be corrupt.
... or authoritarian.
We are in the top 500 regions in the world for 'beautiful environment'. There are more than 17,000 regions. After a day of pizza and beer we collect the rubbish from the beach.
No chubbos here.
... which means we are slim as well as highly cultured.
Every one else must be on holiday!
The beer supply is saved but is history repeating with a member setting sail for new shores? I will apply to join the WA to support the delegate.
I think we're meant to move!